Here's one more.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 11
oQynEMU.jpg

^^^
Numi! H!
So very lovely, tasteful, gentle, affectionate ...
and fucking hot! xx

Feeling compelled again.

attachment.php

Last edited:

You, as always, are delicious when you are exposed and under H's touch.
It's hard to blame us for getting lost in thoughts of our own touching you in these same ways and letting our imagination be the pathway to your core.

xx

Feeling compelled again.

attachment.php
Ah.... (jaw drops, slamming on the floor). The words escaped when my jaw stopped functioning. Well played Ms. Icy, well played. Thank you for sharing and now I must go and ice my jaw.

A lot of men name their cocks but that's one if the most original I've ever heard. You can slip it into conversation so eaisly.

Host: Icy I'm glad you finally made it.
Icy: Sorry we're late. Something came up that I was compelled to deal with.

Mabye next Halloween you can get him to dress like a super hero with a big C on his chest. He can be Captain Compulsion or the Compellenator.

Regardless, I'm glad you got "compelled" and thanks for sharing such a sexy photo. :kiss:

Cheers

Oh my!!!! Ms Icy that is too hot!!!!

Thanks jasonmason.

Ah.... (jaw drops, slamming on the floor). The words escaped when my jaw stopped functioning. Well played Ms. Icy, well played. Thank you for sharing and now I must go and ice my jaw.

I hope the ice helped your jaw. No telling when I may feel compelled again.

Seeing that pic, I'm feeling the same.:heart:

It's a good feeling.

A lot of men name their cocks but that's one if the most original I've ever heard. You can slip it into conversation so eaisly.

Host: Icy I'm glad you finally made it.
Icy: Sorry we're late. Something came up that I was compelled to deal with.

Mabye next Halloween you can get him to dress like a super hero with a big C on his chest. He can be Captain Compulsion or the Compellenator.

Regardless, I'm glad you got "compelled" and thanks for sharing such a sexy photo. :kiss:

Cheers

Haha. Compelled to assist.

^^^
Numi! H!
So very lovely, tasteful, gentle, affectionate ...
and fucking hot! xx

Wow, jackpot :kiss: I like the pics to be all those things, although it's a difficult balance to strike... Thank you, Simon xx

Just Damn!! :kiss:

That's exactly the reaction I like! :devil:

hot numi!!!

thanks...

No, thank you! :kiss:

magnificently sexy ! :devil:

Ooh, magnificent, I like that too :kiss:

You, as always, are delicious when you are exposed and under H's touch.
It's hard to blame us for getting lost in thoughts of our own touching you in these same ways and letting our imagination be the pathway to your core.

xx

Thank you too, Matt :kiss:

Feeling compelled again.

attachment.php

This is so beautiful, I love it. It's beautifully taken, a lovely position, and it makes my body remind me exactly how much I like to be taken from behind like that. Thank you so much for sharing :kiss:

Another from us... Yesterday's suite at the wedding venue had a wonderful large free-standing bath, so we both got in... :devil:

tnRBAkm.jpg

Back