Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
😭 well I feel like a jerk now. Emmy is in the hospital with an infection. I'm sure her husband thinks I'm a nut job now with the variety of pics I sent her today.

She said she's not sure when she'll get to go home yet. I will let you all know as soon as I know. *sigh*

Well FUCK!

I hope she's alright and I hope she gets to come home soon.

Thanks for the updates Sassy! I hope you're doing alright out there too.

😭 well I feel like a jerk now. Emmy is in the hospital with an infection. I'm sure her husband thinks I'm a nut job now with the variety of pics I sent her today.

She said she's not sure when she'll get to go home yet. I will let you all know as soon as I know. *sigh*
:( ... oh NO... she doesn't deserve it but Emmy is a warrior, she'll win this battle too!! :rose: :heart:

Sorry all. Emmy did message me yesterday. But she has been quiet the last few days. I will update more again soon. I'm spamming her with pictures, so she'll either tell me to knock it off or comment .Lol ;)

No one would tell either of you to stop sending pictures. LOL

Hope they got some good antibiotics in Emmy!

Sweet Emmy, fight it hard...draw strength from me ..all your friends. Please everyone send Sweet Emmy your thoughts and prays .

As one that has been fighting superbug for over 20 years, I afraid for her. (No I don't know what infection/bug it is) I hope she can take the drugs that can stop it. I wish I could.

PLEASE EMMY GET BETTER SOON.. MISS YOU LOVE YOU hugs:kiss::heart:fred

Ok, just heard from Emmy and she is home resting comfortably now. Even came with a beautiful smile.
She had an ear infection, but because her immune system is so low right now, it became a bigger deal. She spent a couple days on IV goodies and is now home and feeling better. She of course is being hard on herself and angry because she was feeling so good, and now she feels like she took a step back. Silly girl.

Ok, just heard from Emmy and she is home resting comfortably now. Even came with a beautiful smile.
She had an ear infection, but because her immune system is so low right now, it became a bigger deal. She spent a couple days on IV goodies and is now home and feeling better. She of course is being hard on herself and angry because she was feeling so good, and now she feels like she took a step back. Silly girl.

thank you sassy, so ghood to hear!!

Poor kid...Glad she is home.

Tell her not to be so hard on herself. Recovery isn't a straight line. There WILL be ups and downs, but the important part is the long run.

Glad she is home so quickly!
Great to see her silly and smiling....the best medicine!
Love your attitude, Emm!

My sweet wonderful incredible Lit friends, thank you ALL SO MUCH.
You for sure know how to make smile and fight.
Sorry for still not replaying to ALL YOUR POSTS, but know you ALL WARM MY HEART, AND BRINGING THE MOST HUGE SMILE, AND THE FIGHTING SPIRIT.
So thank you ALL AGAIN.
Since I told you ALL 7 weeks ago of my battle, and thank to my Sassy the updates.... here 2 pics from this morning.... YOU DON'T HAVE TO OPEN THEM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.... its 2 selfies I took after my bath.... so my scars are in them.
So remember boobs are still under construction :D
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, :kiss::kiss:

(just one little request don't repost ;))

You are as beautiful as ever----my sexy friend!:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Great news! !! You are looking great and I am very glad you are feeling better. I wish there was some way to see you when I am in GB in may.

One step back and two steps forward...just sounds like she's dancing to me!

Love the smiley pic.

Hello Emmy. Wishing you well.

I've missed some things the past two days. My wife had knee surgery yesterday. I finally get back here and first read you are in the hospital fighting an infection. :(

Then I read that you are now back home and I see the great silly pics with your wonderful smile. I know you are fighting and are back on the path to recovery. :)

Best wishes. :heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back