Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 3

Me and 38D

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
I promised, and right up against my self-imposed deadline, I deliver... the 2.0's are now 40C

Ladies and Guys be sure you that you make sure that be it yourself.. your wife.. your girlfriend.. any lady in your life ... to get checked by the Docs ..do the the monthly checks.


attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php


Thanks to all the ladies that have shared.

old borg fred

Good advice, Fred. Had my check last week. And so glad to see Murmurmara's pretty outcome too.
 
Artistic version

Here is an artistic selfie of one of my 36Ds I sent to my hubbie a little while back while I was traveling. I think it's kind of cute.
 
Last edited:
amazing - truth or fiction

Good advice, Fred. Had my check last week. And so glad to see Murmurmara's pretty outcome too.

In my travels down the road of life I find it amazing about all of the untruths that we are told and then pass them along as "facts". We, as a society, keep slicing women's boobs, etc. drugging woman with poison all in the name of saving their life from cancer. Ask any woman that has taken chemo about he quality of their life while dong the "treatment". It's not great but fear mongering doctors continue running them through the "cure" all to make money for the organized team from pharma, hospitals, etc. Due to personal happening and a little digging on the internet, it becomes very apparent that the "cure" has been know about for years. But no, don't get the word out on how to avoid the cancer trail, instead make cancer a big a business so lots of people can make lots of money on the suffering of those that go into the cancer world. What is worse than what they do is that they promote false belief's it over and over and out of ignorance.

And cancer is not the only issue in the medical field. A guy I know has COPD and per the doctor it cannot be cured or made better, only manager. So he did and experiment with life style - primarily food. Surprise, surprise,,, he said it got a lot better. I was saddened when he said he was going back to the old way of eating - known as the SAD (standard American diet). Then a most interesting thing happened, after a few months he denies having ever gotten better or having made the state about being better and was not about to give up his SAD eating habits. I hate watching my friends degenerate and I know I'll hate going to their funerals but I must accept them for being them and love them for who they are. It does not mean that I have to love the false statements being passed off as the gospel. I was discussing this topic with a variety of people, both those that choose a healthy life style without lots of doctors and drugs and those that are on the sheeple path. - do what they are told and never question the Dr.s etc. one amazing thing I found in the Sheeple group was the statement "Even if you are correct, I like my food and life style so I will not make any changes!" Ya just got to love us! So I ask if you are going to post the cancer junk, please research if first - and not just one source and only on one side ...... if you do, I'm sure you will not be promoting modern western medicine.

In the meantime, we can all agree the ladies posting on here are all beautiful and deserve a great big "thank you"
 
Hey kitty. :heart: Nice, um, titty.

LOLOL thanks :D

Thank you, Sexy Kitty. I'm glad you have returned. WOW

32D - Cute3Kitty Profile Cute3Kitty-10-22-2015, 0639 PM
attachment.php
p1456

Thank you for sharing

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Thank you Fred :)

Ladies and Guys be sure you that you make sure that be it yourself.. your wife.. your girlfriend.. any lady in your life ... to get checked by the Docs ..do the the monthly checks.


attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php


Thanks to all the ladies that have shared.

old borg fred

Thank you for this!

Exceptional pair lovely lady x

Aww thank you :heart:
 
Post mammogram squish...36dd

attachment.php


really ought to get measured again soon
 
Last edited:
Back
Top