I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have personal issues with the "Daddy" term (I call my own father daddy and always have, the term now just makes me cringe), also not all older men want to BE a Daddy, I suppose? I like it better that way :)

I agree, MissVianne. I've had some online/phone partners who were a lot younger than me: My first-ever phone partner did in fact like to be a little girl to someone's Daddy, but although I found that I could do it because she enjoyed it, it wasn't something that I sought again after that relationship ended.

I think of myself as more like an uncle or just the kindly older male next door than Daddy. ;)

Good afternoon April and everybody else young and not so. Beautiful day here in the Northeast! Shame I have to waste it by going into my cubicle and stare at my monitor all afternoon...

And a big hello to all new posters on the thread...

I agree, MissVianne. I've had some online/phone partners who were a lot younger than me: My first-ever phone partner did in fact like to be a little girl to someone's Daddy, but although I found that I could do it because she enjoyed it, it wasn't something that I sought again after that relationship ended.

I think of myself as more like an uncle or just the kindly older male next door than Daddy. ;)

Kindly older male next door sounds about the best.

I've noticed aside from APRIL, none of our lady contigency seems very active as late. Have we lost NRSE?

BrettJ in Canada

Hello April and everybody young and...well, you know. It's been awhile since I posted here last...just having a hard time finding the time...very busy in the cubicle these days; deadline coming up next week!

Hello April and everybody young and...well, you know. It's been awhile since I posted here last...just having a hard time finding the time...very busy in the cubicle these days; deadline coming up next week!

Hello, sorry about work... hope u find the time to relax soon....... hello everyone, hope you all r doing well.:kiss:

Hey April, heading to bad axe to do a job,,have a feeling it's going to be a long day.
How about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back