men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fetish seems to becoming almost mainstream. Give it 5 years or so and it will be.

I hope so! The more mainstream and acceptable it is, the easier it will be to find partners for the lifestyle and people to discuss it with. Our sex life has never been better since we started sharing her with other guys. It's sexy on so many levels and fantasizing about it always turns us on, even though we do it regularly. Our current fwb is a black guy, and we have agreed that only BBC will get in her panties from now on (she gets all the white cock she needs from me already) ;)
 
Last edited:
minus the obvious edited face, thats my girl. what do you guys think?
 
Last edited:
Yes! ... Ummm; NO. Well..... yeah. I think?

I often think about (fantasize) about my S/O enjoying sex with another man; but, it IS fairly "conditional":
1) I would always have to be there and equally actively involved too;
2) He would have to have at least a 7.5" long and very thick cock AND be circumcised (being "cut" is her preference. being "huge" is mine -- Oh, for "her pleasure"; No offense to anyone, but I am 110% straight);
3) Of course we would have to KNOW that he was safe (DDF), "sane", non-smoker, respectful, courteous, friendly, and physically attractive;

It might happen easier if there was a m/f couple, but then, she may tend to be jealous of the other woman with me. In all honesty, if it were to ever happen, I don't know if I would be jealous or not. I would probably have very mixed feelings: on the one hand, she is such a fantastic lover that seeing her enjoy would be tremendously exciting; on the other hand, she IS "mine!"

It is difficult to understand why the idea is such a turn on. I do know that nothing gets me more sexually excited than to see and hear her more and more excited and fulfilled.

I have no desire to be cuckold, whatsoever, and would only want her to be with another man simply to heighten her excitement, joy and realization that my happiness is increased through her total bliss. If all the while she is enjoying herself, while doing whatever she wanted with another man and me, she knows that it is because I love her enough to have her enjoy herself thus, then it would be an extremely exciting and rewarding experience to me... and, hopefully, to her equally.

It is such a personal thing -- with each individual, AND with each "individual couple!" There are so very many people who truly enjoy such sharing, but also so very many otherwise happy couples whose relationships have been utterly torn apart - and everything in between - by this sort of thing. Unfortunately, it is one of those things that often there is no way to tell which way your own experience(s) will turn out until after the fact.

I have "actively" taken small steps in the direction. I suppose writing about it here is one of them.
 
We have recently experienced our first time with another couple. We have been together 22 loyal years before we decided together to try swinging. I used to fantasize about MFM, but subsequently have found that another couple is easier to find, with all the benefits and more of MFM. Also, other couples who are secure in their relationship feel like less of a threat compared to another single lady/man.

Our rule is always to maintain same room action at all times. Also, keep everyone involved. I didn't feel any jealousy at all, as we were both doing the same things as a group and swapping partners so it was all fair, and seeing my wife being pleasured, pleasuring another man, while the same was happening with me was just awesome.

So, first experience under the belt which was really positive has us gagging for more. The anticipation sex before , and also after the play session has been fan-bloody-tastic honeymoon type sex.

The only caveat is to have a secure marriage and good communication/groundrules before attempting. If you are hoping to solve a problem marriage I don't think it will end well.

Good luck with your own exploration.
 
Maybe I don't understand this whole scenario, but if your wife falls in love with another man, he can sexually satisfy her better than you can, gives herself totally over to him intimately and you move out of the bedroom where he replaces you...

... why would she stay married to you? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sorry, but I just don't see it.
I've been in the cuckold lifestyle off and on for several years but I would never move out of the bedroom for her lover.
For me it is a form of recreation that me and my girl can enjoy together. I enjoy watching her climax with other men and the sloppy seconds after. If anything it makes me cherish her more.
The most difficult thing about the lifestyle is finding a woman who understands it and is willing to do it.
 
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?
I have done it and I love it.
 
I've been in the cuckold lifestyle off and on for several years but I would never move out of the bedroom for her lover.
For me it is a form of recreation that me and my girl can enjoy together. I enjoy watching her climax with other men and the sloppy seconds after. If anything it makes me cherish her more.
The most difficult thing about the lifestyle is finding a woman who understands it and is willing to do it.

It is something primal in us. We all like variety and something stable too. The best of both worlds. I want a woman to enjoy other men if & when she wants. You learn more about satisfying her and yourself. Win-win-win . . .
 
Having a guy that would pass me around to other guys would be great, but the submissive man/cuckold thing is a turn off.
 
And a lot of wives really, really don't need this and guys let's honour that?

A lot of wives want things they don't need and may not even know how bad they want it or need it.

If they want variety, why not give them the green light?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top