men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is free to fuck anyone she wants. We have been married 6 years now and she has been with 4 other men and a woman. We still have sex once or twice a week. She just likes some variety and I prefer men to women. Of course, I haven't told her that yet.

My wife is free to fuck anyone she wants. We have been married 6 years now and she has been with 4 other men and a woman. We still have sex once or twice a week. She just likes some variety and I prefer men to women. Of course, I haven't told her that yet.

I'm asking this only out of curiosity, nothing else: so why stay married?

We are best friends, we love each other and we do fuck. Just like some spice. I didn't know how i would feel about actually seeing her get fucked by another man until I walked in and saw her on all fours. Her tits bouncing and her whole body sweaty. It was with a good friend of ours. They were both horny and she decided to change clothes in front of him. Needless to say she never got redressed. Afterwards, I licked the cum out of her pussy and fucked her myself!

Would you fuck my wife? :) I wish she'd let me share her!! She doesn't give oral, but she loves her red haired pussy licked for a long time. Then she likes her pussy fucked nice and deep and slow while she makes out. Ever since her first b/f did it this way to her..... she's loved it. :)

I suspect any man that she would ever (unlikely though) let me share her with, will have to be a great kisser, and have slow hands that know how to please.

Last edited:
Would you fuck my wife? :) I wish she'd let me share her!! She doesn't give oral, but she loves her red haired pussy licked for a long time. Then she likes her pussy fucked nice and deep and slow while she makes out. Ever since her first b/f did it this way to her..... she's loved it. :)

I suspect any man that she would ever (unlikely though) let me share her with, will have to be a great kisser, and have slow hands that know how to please.

Mmmm yes i would

My wife agreed to go dancing with another man. When I asked her if she would sow dance with him, she said, "of course". :) That...made me hopeful! I suspect that a man, dancing with her, holding her close, running his fingers through her red hair, could sneak a kiss on her cheek, maybe her neck. Then, if he's really treating her right, get her to make out with him. Because, I know that she LOVES making out. And while she may not be thinking she's going to sleep with him. She may very well see the making out as just part of the slow dancing. But, soft lips, and a gentle tongue could very well open the door to more. She loves her pussy licked. And her knowing that I'm wanting her to "explore", a guy with the right lips and tongue, may be able to get her to just want him kiss her "other lips" between her legs. And that.....open her pussy up for more. And her legs spread for him on his bed, her hands on his hips pulling him in slow and deep while she kissing him deeply, till he's all the way in, and then he can make love to her all night.

Sound like something you could handle? Taking care of my wife like this? Would you make passionate love to her all night? Would you fuck her tight red haired pussy slow and gentle while making out with her? :)

One of her ex b/f's had a water bed. She said, "it was fun".

Would you make love to her slow like this? http://**************/1ECE152

Last edited:
My wife agreed to go dancing with another man. When I asked her if she would sow dance with him, she said, "of course". :) That...made me hopeful! I suspect that a man, dancing with her, holding her close, running his fingers through her red hair, could sneak a kiss on her cheek, maybe her neck. Then, if he's really treating her right, get her to make out with him. Because, I know that she LOVES making out. And while she may not be thinking she's going to sleep with him. She may very well see the making out as just part of the slow dancing. But, soft lips, and a gentle tongue could very well open the door to more. She loves her pussy licked. And her knowing that I'm wanting her to "explore", a guy with the right lips and tongue, may be able to get her to just want him kiss her "other lips" between her legs. And that.....open her pussy up for more. And her legs spread for him on his bed, her hands on his hips pulling him in slow and deep while she kissing him deeply, till he's all the way in, and then he can make love to her all night.

Sound like something you could handle? :)

sounds like when my wife goes out to party and sometimes doesn't cum home till like 10 or 12 the next day.. so yes i can handle it :)

I'm with you guys....such a hot fantasy to share my gorgeous blonde wife. She's so sexy and I'd love to see her exploring and trying new things while I wacthed....soooo sexy!!!

I think it would be sooo hot, but my boyfriend would never go for it - he's basically turned off by other guys and I think he would get jealous

I think it would be sooo hot, but my boyfriend would never go for it - he's basically turned off by other guys and I think he would get jealous

Just a year ago or so, I would have been jealous too. But I don't know, all of a sudden it got hot. lol

Me and my wife have got into swinging recently. We had our first 4-some experience last week, which involved sharing her with their Mrs for her first bi experience , and sharing her with their Mr. All same room - wicked.

4-somes are just awesome

Her favorite was a man on each nipple, while their Mrs sucked her clit, then the ladies swapped...:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Me and my wife have got into swinging recently. We had our first 4-some experience last week, which involved sharing her with their Mrs for her first bi experience , and sharing her with their Mr. All same room - wicked.

4-somes are just awesome

Her favorite was a man on each nipple, while their Mrs sucked her clit, then the ladies swapped...:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Yummm..I think we would get along just fine;)

Happening

Now this happened years ago but my wife was sleeping with this friend of ours and not only did she end up telling me about it, I pretty much knew anyway, because I found her cum soaked panties and sucked them clean, but we ended up swapping with him and his girlfriend. I got some pretty fantastic cream pies with every swap.

I'd love to find a girlfriend that would be open to this. They're harder to find than you'd think.

This fetish seems to becoming almost mainstream. Give it 5 years or so and it will be.

Now this happened years ago but my wife was sleeping with this friend of ours and not only did she end up telling me about it, I pretty much knew anyway, because I found her cum soaked panties and sucked them clean, but we ended up swapping with him and his girlfriend. I got some pretty fantastic cream pies with every swap.

Nice sounds like it worked out nicely. Wife and I did this years ago but has been awhile.

Sound like something you could handle? Taking care of my wife like this? Would you make passionate love to her all night? Would you fuck her tight red haired pussy slow and gentle while making out with her? :)

One of her ex b/f's had a water bed. She said, "it was fun".

Would you make love to her slow like this? http://**************/1ECE152

This dancing fantasy has been on my mind for years. Watching my very sexy wife dance with another man and then see them begin to slow dance and hold each-other, see them press their bodies together. very nice.

Years ago I saw my wife with another guy, (my best friend) It was awesome, the sight of his cock going into her pussy was the best. I watched as he fucked her and watched him blow his load into her mouth. We're divorced now but if I get a girlfriend and the opertuniy arose again I'd share her with another guy. Its awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back