Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_dragon_.jpg

Last edited:
Sienna and Lorraine...

You have opened my eyes and educated me.

I love reading your thread.

Wow..

Sienna

It it seems a year late to be saying - 'love your new thread' - but having been otherwise occupied for over a year [business and health], i am glad to be back.

You are looking more gorgeous all the time.

It will obviously take me a while to work through the content here - but i will enjoy myself doing so.

Swag :kiss::kiss: :rose:

All is well & good Shane- and nice meeting you here in Sienna's thread - I find you quite an intriguing personality - to be honest :)

Oh thanks. Never really saw myself as that. I'II tell you what I have been looking at last nights post in the lounge and bloody hell lol. I wasn't expecting that. I thought this lounge was quite reserved. Sienna has corrupted me lol.;) Don't tell anybody else but it's my favourite one.;):rose:
Shane xx

Oh thanks. Never really saw myself as that. I'II tell you what I have been looking at last nights post in the lounge and bloody hell lol. I wasn't expecting that. I thought this lounge was quite reserved. Sienna has corrupted me lol.;) Don't tell anybody else but it's my favourite one.;):rose:
Shane xx

LOL this lounge is all that and so much more ;)

Mother Nature (and life in general) took a gigantic crap on me and some dear, dear friends this week.

I have 2 pending and plan to start knocking new stuff outta the park.

Wishing SIENNA and all a nice day (sucky and cold here)

BrettJ in Canada

Mother Nature (and life in general) took a gigantic crap on me and some dear, dear friends this week.

I have 2 pending and plan to start knocking new stuff outta the park.

Wishing SIENNA and all a nice day (sucky and cold here)

BrettJ in Canada

hi there Brett lets hope that next week holds more promise for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back