A first for everything....

I have had quite a few people on here pm me and voice that they feel that I'm not being careful enough. This being said I feel that to fulfill the way I want to post pictures and talk, once a thread becomes unpopular I will go back through and either delete the entire thread (if possible) or edit my posts so they are pretty much blank. This will only be once they are not receiving consistent by multiple individuals. Once this happens and I possibly start or post in another thread. If some one has a request of an old picture that was previously posted. I will be more than happy to re-post it with the same consideration. Hope this works for everyone.

Do they mean careful as in, someone could steal your pics and post as you? If that is the case i suggest you might consider putting a logo / watermark type image onto your pics. Many people put their username somewhere on the pic that is too central that people can't Photoshop it out easily but doesn't get in the way of the sexyness. Lets just say i'd rather you didn't remove your pictures, but thats all up to you in the end.

Cede- What TeddyBear is saying is 1 thing they are concerned about. The other is we/poster/Lit people do not want for people around you to get the"wrong idea" of who you are. Remeber, once you put a picture online it has a life of its own; often out of your control. Others from here have had pics taken & posted elsewhere by peope stealing their identity. Others have been scornd Ex's posting pics given to them by SO's (significant others) for personal use.

Yes over the last year few of the ladies I have done index's have had their pictures stolen. Many people are not sure of new posters..The last fake when so far as to start and post on many threads.
So now many are wanting to see proof that you are who you say.. that you are the owner of the pic's

PLEASE watermark and be sure you want your face being shown in your pictures... will you be ok with your little one seeing picture of you naked? believe me when I tell you... once posted they will be out on the web forever.

I would love to do index for you but will wait to be sure you stay and are owner of them.

fred
 
Yes over the last year few of the ladies I have done index's have had their pictures stolen. Many people are not sure of new posters..The last fake when so far as to start and post on many threads.
So now many are wanting to see proof that you are who you say.. that you are the owner of the pic's

PLEASE watermark and be sure you want your face being shown in your pictures... will you be ok with your little one seeing picture of you naked? believe me when I tell you... once posted they will be out on the web forever.

I would love to do index for you but will wait to be sure you stay and are owner of them.

fred

I'm not sure how to do a watermark but it sounds like a good idea and I might take the time over the next week to figure it out as a nice alternative to deletion. And as aforementioned I haven't posted anything that is severely explicit in nature. They would cause slight embaressment if a family member saw but, I would not be mortified. As far as proving who I am I was contemplating maybe a short appearance on cam for a group of my followers. I noticed there was a video chat thing on here. At least I thought I saw something of that nature. Or even setting up a skype session for a group call. Not for me to perform or do anything explicit in nature but just to chat and get to know everyone and also show that I'm authentic. :)

Sorry I have neglected you all so much. Today was a very very busy day and this is the first time since my last post that I've been able to sit down and read through all the recent posts. So unfortunately no pics right now but I will probably post more in the next two days. :)
 
Just make sure you are careful and comfortable with your choices Cede.

That said, welcome to Lit! :) Hope you are having as much fun as you seem to be. Its a generally nice place, full of good and supportive people, so welcome again to the community.

Oh...and adore the pics :D:rose:
 
Welcome to Lit Cede, as to the proof of who you are it can be as simple as taking a new pick of yourself and have a piece of paper that says I love Lit on it, that is generally what is meant when they say to prove that you are the owner of the pics. The watermark idea is for your protection, as others have pointed out some members have had their pics stolen and posted elsewhere, while watermarking doesn't stop this totally it usually makes it more trouble than most are willing to go through to do it.

And I have loved each and every one of your pics so far, you have a rocking body and I love your personality, I will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread ;) :rose:
 
Hey Cede,
If you ever need help, just let me know. I'll try catch you later on messenger. Hope you're having a great day (for when you read this). ;)
 
Cede; an easy way to confirm it is you, is to take a pic with the date & time on it. Saying hello to Lit or one of your viewers by name. That is the easiest without trying to do a video, link to Lit, etc.
 
Put in a sign I meant to say. Take picture of it &you together. Smart phone dumb operator.
 
I will be sure to do that in a little bit then. I'm trying to sit down and relax as of right now. Such a busy busy two days.
 
I would like to remind those who have already sent me their contest entry or are planning on entering. While content is important I'm looking more for the way things are said. You could say something that in theory is really hot and arousing but you execution of it in words sounds bland and like a list of instructions.

Come on people. :) Remember I'm an English major. I love words but be creative with them.

Things to consider:
1. Content or story line
2. Description
3. Creativity

Have fun my loves. :)
 
Well it seems it would appear to be time for new pictures. :) Here you go dearies...

Tease

Enjoy

And at about 9 I will have a wonderful surprise for all of my lowing followers :) Check back. You won't be disappointed.
 
Well it seems it would appear to be time for new pictures. :) Here you go dearies...

Tease

Enjoy

And at about 9 I will have a wonderful surprise for all of my lowing followers :) Check back. You won't be disappointed.
Damn if your not a wondeful combo of sexy and cute!
But 100% arousing is what your are babe:rose:
9pm, hmmm after seeing the last few pics I have to be here to see what the surpirse is!
 
I just happened up on your post and I must say... you are smoking hot. I love the outfits and the way you fill them out. You're a beautiful woman and I thank you so much for share with us.
 
Thank you. I shall be investing in some new ones here soon. Does any one have suggestions as to what they would like to see. Maybe think up a role and I'll personify it?
 
hey cede

you are one sexy milf..I can see how you became a milf..actually id like to make you a milf twice over ;).you are simply gorgeous..just to be a little naughty every new picture created a new drip of precum oozing down my shaft and over my hand..:D keep it up cause im really enjoying this
 
So since I must authenticate and prove I am who I am what shall I have my sign say? Any suggestions?
 
So since I must authenticate and prove I am who I am what shall I have my sign say? Any suggestions?
AH who wants you to prove anything?
Your thread your rules babe.
Have the challenger send you a pm with a phrase if your going to go thru with it.
 
Hey there

Hey there Cede!
This is my first time back on Lit in a while and lucky for me yours was the first post I went to, man am I happy about that haha
Your pictures are amazing and I love the way that you can pull off any look you go for and look extremely sexy doing it ;)

As for a photo to prove its really you, why not just take a really sexy photo with a message saying "Yeah I know I'm sexy ;)"

Looking forward to your next pics, maybe we can share a few :D
 
Say hello to one of us "Litster's"who have been following you thread; beautiful girl.
 
Back
Top