One Sentence for Girls Who Like Girls

The fantasy is overpowering, her sweet face, dazzling eyes, a soft sway to her walk , her legs like dangling temptations causing me to follow.

This is so sexy.. I wish I was in it.

How about "A single, tingling touch and a shudder let me know she's all mine"

Nice..

Through all the outward innocent appearances, her eyes say yes, her smile says it will be wonderful, her gentle hand squeeze, says , "now"....

The curve of her hips, the softness of her skin, the first time your eyes meet and you know the passion boiling underneath..

The perfect scent, the soft skin , the warm touches, lips wanting to touch so very much

The smell of her shampoo when her hair is still wet, her neck arched ever so slighty inviting you for a kiss.. maybe even a small bite...

lips so invitingly close, a tilted head, a hand behind her sensuous neck drawing ever closer, eyes meeting wondering who will close them first, or

The first clash of lips, the electricity that runs through them, so soft yet demanding, a hesitant tongue reaches out to explore.. And hands wonder

sensual kisses, tongue gently running across each others lips, pulling closer, almost teasing as passions rise

Soft bite on the lip, she moans... and begs for more, while a hesitant hand finds her nipple hardening with excitement.

An excited moan into the kiss, a gentle bite on her lip as her finger makes contact, her involuntary hardening nipple tingling with the electric touch, beginning to light such a blaze of sapphic passion

An excited moan into the kiss, a gentle bite on her lip as her finger makes contact, her involuntary hardening nipple tingling with the electric touch, beginning to light such a blaze of sapphic passion

missing her touch, her smile, eyes close and I dream of her
my fingers pretend to be her's

wanting that special touch, to feel the gentle excitement, the relaxed arousal

I want to be walking on a beach somewhere with my baby holding hands and people don't stare.

The sweet flower of my lesbian side being opened petal by petal by a woman with loving lips, a teasing tongue and firm fingers. :rose:

Unconstrained passion, bringing to that place : the top of the mountain, down the waterfall , slowly with touches, kisses , erotic lovemaking, slow, tender and all-consuming - only to want, no need to return it so very much more...

Your eyes turned away, but I can't stop dreaming of you, longing and desire burn white hot in my soul. My beautiful lover, you gave me a taste of joy.... now I just wonder

That wonderful taste, that first linger so overpowering to want more, so much more

Your eyes turned away, but I can't stop dreaming of you, longing and desire burn white hot in my soul. My beautiful lover, you gave me a taste of joy.... now I just wonder

Wondering what could have been, what could be.

just lusting for the playful touches, the gentle laughter feeling the embers of desire beginning to burn, mind's pictures of being touched , kissed, spread, licked, felt and body responding so very very muc

DEAR LADIES ,

Be some requests and others encouragement, I am looking at changing the 'nature' of this thread to be totally accommodating to all LIT ladies who are bi, lesbian, bi-curious and have an interest in other ladies and not just a simple or long sentence..
Do you think about being intimate with another woman ?
Have a sexy exchange where you can totally express your thoughts, words , feeling , fantasies about being with another female ?
Do it here..

There are no restrictions and all girls all welcome.
We do ask that it is ladies only and respectfully ask men to not post or pretend although they are welcome to read.
It can be as steamy as anyone wants incl pictures or videos -- completely open. Just please stay within the rules of LIT ( whatever they may be ... )
The intent is for all ladies of that persuasion or with such fantasies to feel free to post and be open with expressions toward their desires toward other woman .

Do encourage other of our thinking..

Okay, enough of the mundane ( but important info... I think).

I do hope it provides an outlet for women to express themselves and enjoy..

Last edited:
'yes' is such a wonderful word and set of words.. as is '' please don't stop '.. which I dreamed a lot and said a few times well...

We know how glorious the feeling.... mmmmm to share and enjoy, to dream, to experience, and to remember :heart:

Back