One Sentence for Girls Who Like Girls

The gentle swaying, two bodies so close, wondering what will happen, how soon....

hearts beginning to race, palms beginning to sweat, lips edging closer and closer... teasing each other with our eyes

That part of you that triggers fantasies, actions and reactions and begins a slow desire rising, no control as sensations just begin

I feel your body beginning to uncontrollably tense... Hands tighten upon each others moist bodies

That initial nervousness, how will that first kiss be, that first touch feel: Heart racing in anticipation of what may be..

feeling my g/f hands wander as we exchange wet sloppy :kiss: anticipating what comes nexxt:catgrin:

feeling my g/f hands wander as we exchange wet sloppy :kiss: anticipating what comes nexxt:catgrin:

Hands caressing, kisses rushed turn to passion, bodies feeling aroused, desires emerging spontaneously with no limits...

Gentle touches find faint dampness, a wonderful sensation, just the very first chapter of a long book

Quiet afternoons , reflecting on inner passions, mind dreamily filled with fantasies of another soft sexy body, intimate looks, long kisses and sighs

The touch of a hand, the smile in the eyes,, a tingle between the legs, such wonderful sensations

Fingers cascading through her soft hair, bodies pressed tight, buttons undone, bra straps sliding off shoulders, hands being guided, saphic desires consuming all...

Fingers cascading through her soft hair, bodies pressed tight, buttons undone, bra straps sliding off shoulders, hands being guided, saphic desires consuming all...

yes, yes, yes, YES.... OH MY GOD.... YES

A gentle casual hand brushes the hair away from my ear, then soft lips whispering wonderful things followed by the lightest of kisses as a hand touches mine and fingers intertwine automatically as my eyes clsoe mind filling with the softest of dreams

A sensual lingerie set, just for her, feeling so wonderful, hoping it doesn't embarrass my partner, wanting her so badly

tumblr_li7g0675yW1qz7ltxo1_500.jpg

This is so sexy.. I wish I was in it.

How about "A single, tingling touch and a shudder let me know she's all mine"

I talk to her just about every day but seldom catch everything she says because my mind cannot stop thinking about how badly I want to kiss her perfect lips.

Back