Seeking Role Players and Inspiration!

Looking for a female for a cheating/dominant housewife RP..

This RP would entail her being interested in seeking out a male partner to satisfy her kinky drives as her husband cant/wont perform to her satisfaction any longer. She would be the aggressor here, pushing her newfound male playmate into dirtier & filthier sex scenes. Any interested females please PM me.
 
3 one on one thread ideas here

1.) Slayer and Watcher: A Geek and Coolgirl spin off from Buffy the Vampire Slayer-just with Buffy and the whole scooby gang never having been in existance. Rather myself and my writing partner will take the place of the slayer in Sunnydale and one of my characters will be taking the place of Giles/Xander/Willow.

Anyways here's the starting concept:
Gavin Morse was the typical highschool geek until he was attacked by Vampires-yes, honest to god: "Aye Vaunt too Szuck yoor Bludd" Vampires. He was saved by the new girl to school. Turns out she was some sort of Xena Warrior Princess Vampire-slayer and the shcool's new librarian a British guy named Ramirez (Though the Brit was as hispanic as Sean Connery was in the first Highlander movie).
Anyway ever since then he's carried a flame for this hot, awesome, cool-did he mention hot-oh okay then-megaHawt-Vampire slayer girl, but as typical SOP for him he's gotten himself so deep into "We're just Friends" territory that he'll never see daylight or anything even remotely like yon fabled first second or third bases ever from her.
Then last week Ramirez dies. Just ups and keels over of a heart attack. Of all the things in Sunnydale that would've been just happy as bunnies to kill the Slayer's watcher from Vampires to Demons to Door to door salesmen Ramirez dies of something as normal and mundane as heart disease.
And then Gavin discovers Ramirez has named him his sole heir-which surprising enough means he's loaded now. He didn't even think Ramirez liked him what with the high amount he owed the school library from a four year long career of never paying off his late fees on library books.
Anyhow there's a gang of Vamps stealing alot of old archeological junk in Sunnydale, and the slayer needs to put aside her grief and be ready for whatever the big bad and uglies got coming, and with her watcher dead its up to Gavin to get her there.

2.) A thread based off of Highlander the TV and Movie Series. Starring myself as an Immortal and a female either as another Immortal or as a reporter or police dectective investigating the murder by beheading with a "sword" of an immortal my character faced and slew for his quickening.

3.) A thread about Spider-woman from Marvel Comics before she joined the New Avengers when she was an agent for Shield and a double agent being pulled in a tug of war between Hydra and Nick Fury. I was thinking I'd play one of the agents on Shield's Hydra task force.

trying this again
 
Just new here but looking for a son/mother/step mother kinda rp, also into brother/sister rps as well. I have experience writing in other forums and look forward to any interest here, PM me to get things rolling.
 
I've got an idea for a new RP but I needed a female...

A man catches a young rich girl shoplifting. He decieds to teach her a lesson by kidnapping her and forceing her to be his sex slave.

PM me if your intrested.
 
hi

Seeking a female co-writer for an SRP. I'm open to most anything, but I'd especially enjoy being a friend/neighbor/sister even, with a secret lust that I finally admit to, knowing full well your character has always only been attracted to men. If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me. Thank you.

Hi Im a 32yo mom who loves writing roleplay scenes I like the idea of being a reluctant mom who discovers (uncovers) her latent desires. Because this is my first foray onto the bulletin board site, I hope im doing this the way its supposed to be done. Hope to here from you. Lari
 
Looking for a roleplayer

Hello,

I'm looking for an articulate and imaginative female roleplayer. Primarily on yahoo messenger or through messages here, although I wouldn't be opposed to a thread in the future.

Roleplay ideas: Something longer that we can build up over days or weeks or something shorter if time allows. I enjoy many different roles, family, office, neighbors, and school to name a few.

Send me a message if you are interested.
 
Massage Parlor

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=688386

Ok i'm looking for people who would be interested in coming in for a quickie and those that want to be permanent to the story, basically customers come for a treatment, and offer extra for you special services, it can be blowjobs hand jobs or sitting on the customers faces, whatever you want to be a specialist in, anything goes.

Customers they are important to the whole thread, without them, the thread may as well not begin, so please post your interest, and if or Hopefully When the thread starts, make your appointment and come for your treatment
 
Lari was so excited. Everything was going right for her: newly married to her high school sweetheart, a high paying job, and now their first house. Who cared if it was a bit dilapidated - a bit of elbow grease and home repairs would go a long way. Who cared if it was off by itself, seperated from the neighbors by a thicket of trees and bushes - it provided privacy and a bit of landscaping would manage that mess. And who cared about the rumours of it being haunted - that was something better left to Stephen King or Tim Burton. What was important was that everything was so right. She was so in love with the perfect man and in the perfect place.
 
British Neighbour

This is my first roleplay story post. Reply to me back via PM with an outline of how the rest of the story goes or a second post and I'll pick someone to continue with or we can continue on IM. Thanks (Open to one male)

When her husband Alan came back from work that day on a cold winters' night in a small town in the west of England she knew what had got him that wide grin on his face, the meeting with his boss must have went well. He was dressed in his finest suit as he walked into the longue where his wife Wendy was sat in here red short frilly night dress with a red short silk robe over it.

"Good news hunny, I got the promotion!" as he looks over to her smiling
"oh that’s wonderful news babe" as she looks up to him
"Also, we're moving to California. They're giving us a new house and car" talking rather excitedly expected his wife to have the same excitement.
“What! We can’t just leave”
“Why not? Just look at the weather out there. The sun won’t stop shining over there and plus we get a swimming pool!”

After a few weeks of persuasion they both left for California as they arrive into a small suburban town with them facing a beautiful large house with as promised a swimming pool.
 
female writer also I am new to lit but not writing,I would really love to start co writing with others if anyone has ideas I am open to anything except scat.
 
With some good advice I thought a more detailed recount might be needed, I would be playing the male character in either the brother/sister or mother/son rp. The ages I would be open to though I would prefer an older brother role, an younger brother story would be attractive as well.

I am seeking a female writer for this story, please feel free to PM me
 
Any females intrested in doing a Home Invastion RP, please PM me...
 
A new group thread idea I had

The New Neighbors at Redhill House

At the end of a suburban street in the unassuming subdivision of Redhill Meadows is a mansion named the Redhill House. formerly the home of the late real estate developer that had started the subdivision. Unfortunately his death left the house vacant and on the market for years. Until Nine and a half months ago someone bought the house. No one knew who though, not even the contractors paid by proxy to renovate and build several customized rooms within Redhill House. However now the work on the house is finished and the people of Redhill Meadows awaited their new neighbors with anticipitory curiosity. Yet no one showed up for weeks until last night several black cars with tinted black windows drove through Redhill Meadows pulling in behind the walls of Redhill House without comment or incident to satisfy the neighborhood's curiosity. Then upon waking the next morning on each of their doors was an invitation to a costume party at Redhill House to meet the neighborhood's newest tenants.

What the good people do not know is that their new neighbors are a coven of Vampires and the costume party is in truth a gathering of the people of Redhill Meadows so the Vampires can single out the most delectable of their new neighbors and stalk them, titilate them, taunt them, corrupt them, seduce them, or in other words just generally play with their food.

So I'll need people willing to play the Vampires and some willing to play the guests in this. If you're interested in playing either please PM me.
 
Looking for roleplayers...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=688649

IC:

Weston McCann thought things were going pretty well in his life. He was in relatively decent looking man, and was in good shape for a man in his mid 30s. He had a loving wife, who he’d been married to for over eight years, and three wonderful young children. He had a decent job as a graphic artist that, although wouldn’t necessarily make him rich, was enough to keep his bills paid, and his family well provided for. They had been renting a nice place, and were in the process of looking into buying a house, when suddenly, his place of employment cut back, and he found himself out of a job, and their plans of having a place of their own were shattered.

For the first month or two, it wasn’t so bad…he was looking for work, but they had saved a bit of money, and they were able to keep up on their expenses, and it was actually somewhat nice to be spending time with his kids. His wife was still working, and going to school full time as well, so taking care of the children and taking care of the house fell to him.

Soon however, bills began to fall behind. As the months went on, and no work in his field was to be found, he began to apply for anything he could that could keep their bills paid, but to no avail. Their payment dates began to be missed. Bill collectors called continuously. One of their vehicles was repossessed. His wife’s wages were garnished by creditors, so they barely had enough to live on. They cut back on extras to get by, such as not going out to eat, and cancelling cable and their house phone, only keeping the cell phones and internet for him to keep looking for work, and to file his unemployment claims, and his wife to keep up with her school work. Rent began to fall behind, and their landlord began to hint that maybe they’d be better finding another place to live.

They tried for public assistance, but found that even on unemployment, he still made just a bit too much money to be eligible for help. Wes began to skip meals, just to make sure his children had enough to eat, and struggled to keep necessities in the house for his children so they wouldn’t have to go without. They were barely making it.

All the financial problems began to create friction between Wes and his wife. Arguments became commonplace as the stress of the situation kept building up, his wife blaming him for their situation whenever her frustration got the better of her. Wes began to become depressed, feeling like a failure as a provider, husband, and father. Things were looking grim indeed.

It was then, that he came across an ad online for a job opening. The ad was brief, and vague. It read:

Wanted: The Venus Corporation is looking for talented individuals with strong work ethics. Applicant must be healthy and able-bodied, as job will be physical in nature. Starting salary: $50,000/year with benefits. Use of company car. Bonuses possible based on performance. Room for advancement. Please fill out the attached online application, and submit résumés to the attached e-mail address…

Wes thought it sounded too good to be true, and doubted he’d get the job…but figuring he had nothing to lose by applying, considering the dire straits he and his family were in, he filled out the application and sent his résumé in as well. The next day, in his inbox, he found a reply asking him to attend a job interview. Thrilled, he told his wife, who was happy that things might be looking up. Dressing in his best clothing, which truth be told wasn’t all that impressive, he called a friend to babysit his kids and give him a ride to the address given in the e-mail.

His friend dropped him off in front of a large office building, and he took the elevator to the top floor, to a very posh looking penthouse office. An very attractive brunette receptionist looked up from the papers on her desk, and smiled at him, saying “Yes? Can I help you?”

“Umm…yes, I’m Weston McCann. I have a 10:30 appointment for an interview.”

The receptionist scanned at an appointment book on her desk and after a moment, replied, “Ah…yes. Here it is. Please have a seat, Mr. McCann. Miss Granville should be with you shortly.”

She motioned towards a row of comfortable looking leather lounges, where a few other applicants sat waiting, both men and women who looked to be as desperate for a job as he himself was. As he walked towards them, he thought he heard the receptionist mumble something. He turned around, looking questioningly at her and said, “Umm…excuse me? Did you say something?”

The receptionist seemed to blush, and said, “Oh…no, Mr. McCann. I didn’t say anything. Please, have a seat.”

Wes shrugged and replied, “Oh, I’m sorry…my mistake.” He walked over to take a seat and await his turn. He could have sworn the pretty receptionist has said…”This one looks promising.” Of course, he was nervous about the interview, and maybe had just been hearing things.

He quietly waited for about a half hour, and finally the intercom on the receptionist’s desk buzzed, followed by a woman’s voice speaking through it.

“Gabrielle, please send in Mr. McCann, please.”

Wes stood up, and taking a deep breath to steady himself, allowed Gabrielle to escort him in…

OOC:

The premise of this story is this…a bunch of wealthy patrons with sexually refined tastes have invested in a business, basically an adult escort service which will cater to their own specific needs (probably a well-used premise, but seeing as Wes’s life is similar to my own at the moment, and I'm a bit of a perv, the whole storyline appeals to me. *chuckles*). The business is the brainchild of Amelia Granville, a wealthy and well-connected socialite and her younger brother Aaron.

Amelia is the one in charge, and is the face of the business…which she named the “Venus Corporation”, and she does all the hiring, personally interviewing the would-be employees (it is up to the person playing Amelia as to how “in-depth” this interview process will be), and she prefers to hire regular people instead of professional escorts, for several reasons…her clientele have either become bored with typical escorts, were concerned about using escorts with multiple partners and wanted exclusive escorts at their beck and call, or were just somewhat sadistic and liked the idea of corrupting those who had no inclination for the “sex for money” business but have no better options, etc.

Amelia secretly has a soft spot for those who are unemployed or in financial trouble, and enjoys giving them a way out, albeit a very unorthodox one, but she also realizes that those who are living normal lives have a tendency to want to keep things secret as well, so as not to disrupt things at home, which in turn will keep what goes on at her business somewhat secret. Those working for her are told to present a front of being in a sales position dealing with customer service.

Aaron Granville handles a lot of the behind the scenes part of the business, such as investments, accounts, and such…although he does occasionally attend the interviews of the female applicants when the mood strikes him.

Initially, I will in particular be looking for a female role-player to play Amelia Granville to start with (aside from the name and the fact that she owns and runs the place, you’re free to personalize her however you like), but this will also be an open thread, as I see possibilities for the part of Wes’s wife, Aaron Granville, Gabrielle the receptionist, clients (male and female), other employees (male and female), etc.

Any of the specific ones mentioned above are yours to expand on as far as their backgrounds and appearance, but please keep them consistent with what has been already described above. Other characters, such as the clients or the other employees, are yours to create as you will.

As this is pretty much my first attempt at starting my own thread, I am pretty easy-going, but do have some expectations. I am looking for coherent writers who are willing to dedicate at least a paragraph per post (no one sentence posts, please), willing to be detailed and descriptive, and willing to be somewhat regular (although, have no fear, I won’t get pissed if you don’t post for a day or two. *chuckles*) Mostly, I’m just looking for writers who are creative and like to have fun. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see responses soon!


Update: the role of Amelia has been filled...feel free to PM me for any other roles, if interested, however.
~Wyld
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone! So I know I kinda dropped off Lit for a while, but I'm back now, and am looking to join any threads if you have ideas, PM me and we can set it up!
 
Looking for an Erotic Romance Writer

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...0#post32876400


Stockdale is medium size town in Upstate New York you've probably never heard of, but than again when most people hear New York they think of they city and they can have it. Sure I'll go there for work from time to time, but I need my space, and I have it on my 7 arc plot in the woods. It takes 15 minutes to get to town and part of it is on a dirt road. It is beautiful with a stream running through it, and all kinds of wildlife.

I've got a great two story wood cabin I built with friends on the property along with a barn, and the trailer I first lived in when I moved on the property. The barn holds my truck and well the trailer holds my dog Abel who despite having a bed in the house goes out there to sleep. He's a German Shepard and pretty smart, but sometimes I just can't figure him out.

I'm usually gone a few weeks at a time driving a big rig, working construction or doing whatever to bring money in. Hell I've been a bouncer at a topless bar, hunting guide, and was even a commercial diver. I've done a lot of stuff over the years and as I'm coming up on the big 35 my mom just tells her friends Christopher keeps busy when they ask what I do for a living. As for girls I've had some great meaningful one night stands, but not many girls want to make life out here. Seems most of the married couples in the area were both born nearby.

I'm pretty isolated, but a couple of years back this married couple came out with their little girl Sarah and built a log cabin of their own. Well they hired a company to do it and it was a nice place. Supposed be a summer home, and I didn't see them until sometime in June and up until September when they'd move back to the city.

They seemed nice enough and when I had people over for a beer bash they most I'd hear from them was a request to keep it down, and that was usually from the husband. They'd wave driving by, but the only one to say hello was little Sarah.

She'd wonder over with brownies or just to say hello, and I always found her homemade boats in the stream down my way. She also loved playing with Abel who was always happy to play with her, and would run after a tennis ball as many times as she was willing to throw it. Oh and it was never formal with her like she'd be with other adults, every time I'd see them in town it would be 'hi Chris". I'd get drawing for my fridge, and Christmas cards every year, but this year things changed.

Sarah and her mom arrived right after school let out and this time with a moving van. I figured they were just getting a few new things, but well a lot of stuff was unloaded, and when September rolled around Sarah and her mom were still around. I never saw her husband the whole time which seemed odd, but I just figured he was working a lot or something. It wasn't any of my business when it came down to it, but I always found it odd that beyond Sarah the family never seemed to want to get to know me or any of the other neighbors in the area. I didn't judge a lot of people came out here to get away from people and their hectic lives.

Today though everything changed while I was out splitting wood in the back. I always like to start early for the wood burning stoves the keep the place warm, but I always try to have extra and the tree hit by lighting during the storm a few days back needed to come down. So there I was shirt off sweaty splitting wood when I see a dog running through woods to the clearing where my buildings are, and stopped when she saw me and Abel.

Well I figured it was a she because she had a pink collar and leash, and she was small for a German Shepard., but she looked young. She let me pet her and the dogs sniffed each other, and she even let me read her collar which had PRINCESS printed on it. I had only begun petting her when I heard voice crying out her name. I recognized Sarah's voice, but was unsure of the other one.


A start

Hi pm me if you're interested and share your thoughts. I'm not sure if this is a seduction as much as someone discovering love and sex after years of a boring and sometimes painful marriage. I always figured the mom as divorced, and she got the one property in the settlement. Does she like country living? Is she lonely? What is going on with her and why hasn't she been sociable before? I see this taking place in the fall with a lot of changes. If you like the wilderness and your erotic to have a touch of reality drop me a line. I think we can have fun.
 
Hello


Hello all
I am some what new to Lit. And was hoping to maybe find an srp or maybe start one with some body. I will warn you that im not the greatest at spelling or at grammar.

So if those to things bother you im probably not the partner for you. However if you can look past my flaws and give me a try you may find that im a good partner indeedy. I like to write at least a paragraph and am pretty discriptive too. i would be posting fairly regularly.

anyways if your desperate enough to give doing a thread with me a try i would like to hear some of your idea's,
thanks much.:kiss:
 
Anyone interested

I've been gone from Lit for a while but I am very interesting in getting into one or two threads. Just PM me if you are interested or with anything I mention or if you have ideas of your own. I enjoy roleplays of all kinds but particularly enjoy those involving control. I like rough sex and am able to play women of all ages (no minors of course). I also enjoy those involving multiple female or male characters. Here are some possibilities.

blackmail/humiliation
star athlete/actor/etc. and fan
prostitute/pimp
mother falling into a world of drug addiction and prostitution
sex slavery
celebrity (both real and fictional)
 
Looking to begin an SRP thread with a nice partner.
I would be interested in doing a several themes.
a list of the things i would like to write about are.....

Dark Romance
Demon(M)/Human(F)
Allien(M)/Human(F)
Vampire(M)/Human(F)
Peasant(F)/Royalty(F or M)
Brother/Sister
Forced Impregnation
Husband/Wife (Romance)
BBW

any ways thats a few of my idea's , i would be more than happy to hear any suggestions you may have.
just drop me a message and we can talk.
thanks for taking the time to read this.
 
Last edited:
Hello again,

Let me start off by saying I'm not looking for anything too deep. I'm just looking for some descriptive writers out there that enjoy a good story along with an ample amount of sexiness. I’m interested in creative characters and concepts, simple but engaging storylines, and above all sex. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.
Here are a few things that I really enjoy:
Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy and sci-fi, though I’ve been in a particularly high fantasy mood as of late.
Sexual Encounters – Story ideas are all well a good, but they should lead to the fun parts sooner than later.
Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
So PM me away and tell me what you think. I got a few ideas rolling around in my head, but if you have any ideas please let me know and we can work on something together. I’m sure we can hammer out something mutually enjoyable to us both!
 
I'm looking for a female to do a fantasy type RP with.

It's about a traveling swordsman that, along a journey of his as a traveling mercenary, he finds a sealed female demon within a cave. After hearing her story, he decidedes to release her from her seal. The female demon is both a skilled fighter and a dirty minded person. Wanting some fun and action, she decidedes to join him on his travels. For both money and pleasure.

I was thinking of starting with just the sealed demon and hten, as the RP goes on, bring in more "special" traveling companiones.

PM me if your interested to discuss the caracters for the RP.
 
Back
Top