Big Hairy Guy and his "little friend"

From My Toy Box, 1 of 3

From time to time I've mentioned my toy box, and have even shared some of its contents. Today I will share a lot of it for those of you curious folks!

01 Three "realistic" dildos
The top one fits on an inflatable ball, and I have "ridden it". Feels awesome in my ass.​
The middle one is my first "cock sucking practice" toy, and is only used for oral.​
The bottom one is a recent purchase, and is also for oral play.​

02 Three anal toys
The one on the left is a basic vibrator.​
The beads in the middle aren't one of my favorites, as I don't like things that penetrate that deeply.​
The one the right is a favorite. The controller for it allows for a range of sensations, and feels assume.​

03 Some more vibrators
The two little ones at the top fit inside several of the toys that follow, but can be fun by themselves.​
The one on the left is sold as a "G-Spot Vibrator", but is fun for us guys too.​
The one in the middle is specifically for prostate stimulation, and does a very good job.​
The one on the right is another "G-Spot" toy, but I really enjoy it anally.​

04 Nipple Toys
The one across the top is a combination suction/vibrator toy. Unfortunately the two cups aren't far enough apart to fit me well.​
Two different types of nipple clamps, both fun.​
And a few suction toys. The one on the button holds one of the little vibrators from #3.​

05 Cock and Ball toys
At the top is a split-ring "ball stretcher".​
Just under it, on the left, is a penis plug.​
To the right is double ring (one for the cock, one for the scrotum). One of the little vibrators fits on this for added fun.​
At the bottom are three different size rubber rings.​

Attachments

• bhg080920_tb_01.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_01.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 162
  • bhg080920_tb_02.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_02.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 112
  • bhg080920_tb_03.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_03.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 102
  • bhg080920_tb_04.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_04.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 104
  • bhg080920_tb_05.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_05.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
From My Toy Box, 2 of 3

Continuing my toy box tour...

06 Straps
At the top is a leather cock ring with a buckle.​
Middle left is made of neoprene, a combination cock ring, ball stretcher, and ball separator.​
Middle right is a leather cock ring with snaps.​
Bottom left is a leather ball stretcher/separator combination.​
Bottom right is a leather "gates of hell".​

07 Floggers
On the left is a mini one, for cock and ball torture. Feels great!​
The other two were hand made gifts from a special friend. One of leather, one of cord.​

08 Rope
My collection of rope.​
A number of the ones on the left are pre-made rope "hand-cuffs".​

09 Fake pussy
These things are surprisingly heavy, so they stay put if you lay them on the bed. A different feeling than masturbating, as you need to use your legs and back just like "doing it" for real.​

10 Fake ass
Same ideas as #9.​

Attachments

• bhg080920_tb_06.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_06.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 63
  • bhg080920_tb_07.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_07.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 56
  • bhg080920_tb_08.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_08.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 53
  • bhg080920_tb_09.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_09.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 56
  • bhg080920_tb_10.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_10.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 68
From My Toy Box, 3 of 3

And the rest of the tour.

11 Tantus collection
Some of my favorites, all from Tantus, all silicone.​
The one on the left is great for prostate stimulation, and requires less bending and twisting to use than one of the vibrators from #3.​
The ones across the bottom can all hold one of the mini vibrators from #3, but I rarely do that, just like them the way they are.​
The two progressive sized plugs on the top left are my "warm up toys". Using lots of lube, I start with the small one, and gradually "open up". Once the small one moves in and out with ease, it's time for the large one. Once the large one moves in and out easily, I can move on to the other toys with no discomfort, although the one on the bottom right requires the most relaxation.​

12 Anal
On the left is the "anal douche" I use to rinse out my rectum to avoid unpleasantness during anal play.​
On the right is an "aneros" toy. Although some people swear by them, it doesn't do much for me.​

13 Just for laughs
A giant dildo. Way too big for me consider putting in any opening, it is fun to play with. I should have had a ruler in the pic. This thing is 15.5 inches from base to tip, 11 inches from the top of the "balls" to the tip, and 9 inches around at the fattest point.​

14 Penis pump
I have no interest in "serious" pumping, but it feels good every now and then.​

Attachments

• bhg080920_tb_11.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_11.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 88
  • bhg080920_tb_12.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_12.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 78
  • bhg080920_tb_13.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_13.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 82
  • bhg080920_tb_14.jpg
    bhg080920_tb_14.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
{{{{{{{{{{Davy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss:

nice pics darlin....just wanted to give you a little bump​

Holy cow, what a collection Dave!! :eek:

I had never heard of a penis plug before. What kind of a stimulation does it do?

:rose: :kiss:

Holy cow, what a collection Dave!! :eek:

I had never heard of a penis plug before. What kind of a stimulation does it do?

:rose: :kiss:

It's, well, interesting. Not sure how to describe it. Interesting enough that I might try "sounding" one of these days.

It's, well, interesting. Not sure how to describe it. Interesting enough that I might try "sounding" one of these days.

I don't get "sounding" :confused:

Mr Ran tends to get all excited and stuff whenever I push the tip of my little finger in his lil slit.... but he cannot stand it for long ;)

I don't get "sounding" :confused:

Mr Ran tends to get all excited and stuff whenever I push the tip of my little finger in his lil slit.... but he cannot stand it for long ;)

Oops, sorry. There is a series of medical device known as "sounds" (no, I have no idea what the derivation of the name is). They are inserted in the urethra for whatever reasons. But kinky people have adopted the tools and practice for fun!

I bet our friend Shank could tell us more!

Oops, sorry. There is a series of medical device known as "sounds" (no, I have no idea what the derivation of the name is). They are inserted in the urethra for whatever reasons. But kinky people have adopted the tools and practice for fun!

I bet our friend Shank could tell us more!

OMG, I don't know that I'd want to ask Shank about it. I love the guy and his open mind and his sense of humor... but... ummm... have you been in his thread? :eek: :D

OMG, I don't know that I'd want to ask Shank about it. I love the guy and his open mind and his sense of humor... but... ummm... have you been in his thread? :eek: :D

Yes, I have! And :eek: is right!

And the rest of the tour.

11 Tantus collection
Some of my favorites, all from Tantus, all silicone.​
The one on the left is great for prostate stimulation, and requires less bending and twisting to use than one of the vibrators from #3.​
The ones across the bottom can all hold one of the mini vibrators from #3, but I rarely do that, just like them the way they are.​
The two progressive sized plugs on the top left are my "warm up toys". Using lots of lube, I start with the small one, and gradually "open up". Once the small one moves in and out with ease, it's time for the large one. Once the large one moves in and out easily, I can move on to the other toys with no discomfort, although the one on the bottom right requires the most relaxation.​

12 Anal
On the left is the "anal douche" I use to rinse out my rectum to avoid unpleasantness during anal play.​
On the right is an "aneros" toy. Although some people swear by them, it doesn't do much for me.​

13 Just for laughs
A giant dildo. Way too big for me consider putting in any opening, it is fun to play with. I should have had a ruler in the pic. This thing is 15.5 inches from base to tip, 11 inches from the top of the "balls" to the tip, and 9 inches around at the fattest point.​

14 Penis pump
I have no interest in "serious" pumping, but it feels good every now and then.​

You kinky man!! :kiss:

Hello Stranger!

Hello Davy :kiss:

Yes I have been a stranger but I am going to try to get back in more often. As long as life will prohibit it.

You taking care of yourself hun? *smacks your lightly on the ass*​

Hello Davy :kiss:

Yes I have been a stranger but I am going to try to get back in more often. As long as life will prohibit it.

You taking care of yourself hun? *smacks your lightly on the ass*​

It sucks that your life is so screwed up! *hugs*

Yes, I'm taking care of myself. Even exercising again!

Hehehe... I don't mind the metal and stuff but those bloody photos were a bit too much... and I mean bloody literally :eek: :D

Well then, you'll be happy to know that I am all for no-blood play!

It sucks that your life is so screwed up! *hugs*

Yes, I'm taking care of myself. Even exercising again!

it will be okay hun *hugs* I am hanging in there....one good thing is that i am loosing weight...total of 85 pounds now

Good for you darlin :kiss: :kiss:

Well then, you'll be happy to know that I am all for no-blood play!

I am glad to hear, I am terrified of pain :eek:

Well... there's always the good kind of pain too... when the passion has built way up and you end up pleading with your partner to get a little rough with you... mmhhmmmnnn.... so exciting!! :devil:

I am glad to hear, I am terrified of pain :eek:

Well... there's always the good kind of pain too... when the passion has built way up and you end up pleading with your partner to get a little rough with you... mmhhmmmnnn.... so exciting!! :devil:

You sre such a naughty lady! :eek:

Which is why we all love you so! :devil:

Back