Welcome to the Neighborhood(closed to NickisSora)

ash13

Literotica Guru
Ashley Cuminers was all of 27 and in process of transferring to a new computer job in a new city. the petite brunette chose a nice apartment complex close to work. She was friendly and had a bubbly flirty personality. as she was moving stuff in a young man held the door and introduced himself as Nick then he said....

"Hey I am Nick nice to meet you Ash...I just moved in as well do you need any help?"-I say i just broke up with my girl friend and i stopped having sex i been a bit shy and weary of meeting a new girl so i say nothing.-

i ask if you can help me with some of the heavier boxes. I am wearing a pink tube top,pink denim short shorts about 2" below my ass and 3" tan wedge sandals as I enjoy showing off my toned body. we are in the elevator and I am holding a good size box when I shift my position a bit and hear a pop. I gasp a bit knowing iit was the snap on my shorts knowing the zipper is not a good one. I hope you didint notice.

-I help you with a heavy box and hear a pop I look at you since you turned red.-"did you pop a snap on your shorts."-he said as I put the box down and snap the shorts for you and pick the box up as we get off soon and bring the box in.-"do you want me to bring the boxes up for you."-I ask and smile wanting to help and maybe know you better.-

"Thanks hun sure" I say with a warm smile. we get to my new apartment and each time i go to put a box down, you can tell I am trying to pop the snap on my shorts but you say nothing. "how long you been broken up..Nick is it?" as I continue to "accidently, pop open my shorts. one time I mange to pop them open and, of course the faulty zipper goes down causing my shorts to fall to knees, revealing a skimpy pink thong. "oh my!" I say as I retrieve shorts but you can tell by my tone, it was no accident as I was not as shocked as I made it out to be.

-I blush a bit and look.-"I been broken up for a few months now. She was kind of a bitch and she was to controlling."-I nods.-"Yeah Nicks the Name."-he laughed and looked to her eyes.-"You are quiet pretty."-i keep looking to your panties and your breasts but i try to avert my eyes.-

"darn shorts,the zipper never stays up" with that I step out of them and just in panties,tube top and wedge sandals, I walk right by you in underwear for someone I just met as I head to my bedroom and close door. I emerge a few seconds later in a tan pleated skirt a good 3" above knees and say "thats better, acting as if I never walked around in panties in front of a stranger like I just did.

-I blush and smiled.-"That was a nice view your quiet the sexy woman oh my i am sorry i should stop staring."-I finish helping you get your boxes in.-"I am in apartment 2B if you need anything."-I leave the apartment and 2 weeks pass and you have gotten your apartment ready and made up after unpacking. I have the phone ring and begin screaming at some one over the other end then i hang up as i lay on my couch and relax. It is about 3pm and after lunch. I keep having thoughts about you and we have talked briefly in two weeks but you been busy unpacking. -

the next day there is a note on your door that reads "Hi Nick it is Ashley from Apartment 21 at the end of the hall. are you good with plumbing? sin clogged could use good handyman be back in about an hour."

-In a Hour i come by and knock on your door and blush a bit as i sigh and have my tools.-"Where is the problem Ashley."-I smile and walk over to the sink as i begin to look around.-"What is wrong exactly just clogged?"

I sit upon the counter where the sink is and witha wicked grin I say " maybe you could take a closer look to see if I need new pipe to unclog my drain" with that I hike my skirt above waist showing off my freshly shaved pussy.

-I blush and realize why i was called in I am shocked and looked.-"Um....I....A new Pipe you say..."-I look at you not sure about this and i bite my lip my last girl friend almost got me arrested and i barely know you still all though you been very nice i am just not sure but your eyes seem to beckon me. I am not sure why your doing this for me.-

"maybe your "pipe" is clogged. I hop down and withouut a word kneel down and just begin to suck your cock. I play with your balls as I do. after a few minutes of sucking it, I pull my head off and look up and say "should I finish unclogging your pipe hun?"

-It feels so good i have to ask now but after this blowjob. My groin is ready to burst and i smile enjoying what you are doing. I groan loudly and want to do more but i am still not sure i groan and say.-"Please yes finish me off it feels so good."-I feel my self ready to explode soon and look you in the eyes.-

I smile and go back to sucking your cock bobbng my head at a fast pace now, stroking yoour cock as I do. moments later I feel you shoot your load down my throat and I swallow without spilling a drop. I take a monent to wipe my chin as I pull my head off "pipe alll clear hun thanks for helping me move in." I stand and say well I should get to unpacking dont want to keep you." wondering if you stay or leave for now.

"I will Help you Ashley it's the least i can do....May i ask why?"-He said motioning the blow job kind of curious as i help you un pack more.-

I simply say "you are cute aand I know how to thank a guy for helping a girl out." about 20 minutes later you are in kitchen unpacking and I say "Nick got some new tops you like green or blue better" as you turn you see me holding them up. the only "odd" thing is I am weariing my tiny shorts from before but am TOPLESS. as you see my firm and perky breasts.

-I look at your eyes.-"I....um..........Blue...I like Blue."-I am curious about you still.-"So you are doing this because i am helping you? Is that all to it?"

"yes and no hun I am just very comfortable about my body.dont like it?" I say teasingly as I stand right by you still topless and holding the blue shirt then putting it on covering my perky breasts.

-He smiled.-"I am fine with it Bad Experience with two Ex's so That is why i found it odd you were coming on to me so strong."-I love that shirt on you."-My hand runs over your body a bit and blush backing off.-"Sorry.....This is a nice apartment though do you need more help unpacking?"

,thats good for now" I say with a smile..a few hours later I am in the apt washing area putting clothes in a machine when you come in. As you do you knock something over that startles me and I spill laundry detergent on my clothes that I wear soaking them.

-I sigh.-"Hey Ashley ..."-I knock over a small shelf and i begin to clean it up and look.-"Oh Ashley i am so sorry..."-I walk over and help clean you up a bit.-"Can i help you any way Ashley?"-I ask as i smile looking to your eyes seeing your soaked.-

without saying a word I strip down to my "birthday suit" right there in the community laundry areabwhere anyone could come down. I sit upon on the washer and say "while my clothes are drying wanna have some fun".

-I blush a bit and nod.-"Sure that would be good.."-I come close and look in your eyes feeling your hand on my crotch.-"what would you like me to do?"-I ask not sure my self...I have so many fantasies and am about ot live one out.-

rolling my eyes I say " a naked girl on a washer and you ask what to do hun?. I am a lonly single girl stick your cock in my pussy stud. is that clear enough?" I say playfully.

Back