Sex & Shenanigans

But I did. Deal with it.

giphy.gif

So I make pulled pork with a vinegar-based sauce because it doesn't over power the pork like a sugary one would. (ribs can hold up to the sauce better). And I make the slaw the same way, just chopped cabbage tossed with the vinegar sauce. I am not much into the mayo-based coleslaw.
I don't care for mayo based slaw either. But I do add sugar to the vinegar base. 😊

I'm more of a baby oil girl myself, but if ranch is your thing, roll out the plastic sheets baby!
I’m actually pretty adverse to condiments. Ranch, mustard, mayo, ketchup… they can all politely get the fuck out. Bachans Japanese BBQ sauce or Mikes Hot Honey though??? Giiiiirl, I put them shits on EVERYTHING

I’m actually pretty adverse to condiments. Ranch, mustard, mayo, ketchup… they can all politely get the fuck out. Bachans Japanese BBQ sauce or Mikes Hot Honey though??? Giiiiirl, I put them shits on EVERYTHING
What about Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce?

I consider myself very Midwestern and I don't even thick I could do that ..
I love ketchup...
I think it's missing a protein.... Like something ground....
My mom's family is from the mid west originally. My grandma's old cook book is chalk full of weird recipes that mingle meats & gelatin, veggies, vinagers & gelatin, etc it's horrifying.

My mom's family is from the mid west originally. My grandma's old cook book is chalk full of weird recipes that mingle meats & gelatin, veggies, vinagers & gelatin, etc it's horrifying.
Right....
I mean. My family does weird stuff, which I enjoy. But like.... That's what makes it special...
But sometimes I just assume other people do weird differently

No, but I'm listening...
So you fry the bacon, we usually do the lb package... Cut it for crumbles before frying...
Use the fresh garden lettuce and scallions/green onions, and make wilted lettuce salads....
The bacon grease gets ACV & sugar... And I think that's it.... Pour it on the lettuce and eat.
Best served warm, not hot, with cool fresh lettuce 🥬

Back