The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

I wonder how long it took them to choreograph this? 😂😂
According to Wikipedia:

Choreographed and co-directed by the band and lead singer Damian Kulash's sister Trish Sie, it took a total of seventeen attempts to complete the video.

They made another video - a huge tube Goldberg machine that took them two days to get right. This is TOTALLY worth watching. One of my favorite videos. ❤️❤️❤️

Greetings gang, I’m just catching up on the thread, I’ve been out of commission for over a week with walking pneumonia. Good times!

So bartender how about a lemon tea 😛

It did help me avoid having to do some annoying clean up in the garage, but also made me miss playing golf so….

There are some awesome car buffs here on this thread. Great photos
Go easy brother.

That’s some bad shit. Don’t wanna scare you but my daughter had a super severe case of pneumonia 3x. Started out as bronchitis.

Glad you’re back tho!!

We used to keep koi in our pond. It got expensive as, no matter how many hiding places we created for the fish, we ended up feeding the local wildlife. The pond and waterfall are adjacent to a greenbelt. Lots of critters live there. We finally gave up on keeping fish. Our largest one we named Godzilla. S/he/it lived in the pond a few years.
Same with us. Had a small pond but just too many shore birds and raccoons to justify it anymore.

Hit the road and out this week so morning zen may turn into afternoon or night Z! Here’s the morning Zen for today1.

IMG_2429.jpg

48b62de4958bcd702d773b8b6c29d64b.jpg

Same with us. Had a small pond but just too many shore birds and raccoons to justify it anymore.

Hit the road and out this week so morning zen may turn into afternoon or night Z! Here’s the morning Zen for today1.

View attachment 2339852
Man if this is your back yard then I bet your BP must be super low!?!? I would sit out there for hours and just stare at the tranquility and enjoy the peace on earth that you have!

Where about in New Hampshire? It’s a beautiful state. Love New England.
1. & 2. Off the mountainside of Mt Washington near Lincoln, NH
3. In the woods near Andover, NH where my cousins live & 4. Woodstock, VT in the winter
Heading to Boston in a few weeks for work and driving up from Jersey.
That's a long haul. Stay off the interstates, the rural routes are more scenic...

Last edited:
Back