Who Would You Chose? (this should be fun)

4 to 8 models = choose up two, choose none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)

138777390501 - what a gorgeous collection i would struggle to (2016_02_29 23_05_59 UTC) copy.jpg

I will go for all of them, in this order: #3, #4, #5, #2, #1 and finally #6

Last edited:
6 then 4. 3 would have been a strong contender if the tats had not cancelled out the tits.

1 to 3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
84002111682 - in what order im going for the middle one first (2016_02_29 23_05_59 UTC).jpg
#1 for her smaller boobs, #2 for her bush and huge areolas, and finally #3

1 to 3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
View attachment 2339496
#1 for her smaller boobs, #2 for her bush and huge areolas, and finally #3
Damn, that's a tough one! They're all kryptonite to me! I'd go with 3 first, just to look into those eyes at the moment of orgasm! (hers, mine, and/or ours) Then I think 1 then 2. Or all 3 at once & then bury me at sea! LOL

79029338518 - blonde or brunette (2016_02_29 23_05_59 UTC).jpg

Definitely will take both of them, #1 skinny blonde first because of her gorgeous little boobs, then #2 because I can.

View attachment 2339783

Definitely will take both of them, #1 skinny blonde first because of her gorgeous little boobs, then #2 because I can.
I agree. This is a set that should best be enjoyed together. Salt and pepper. That being said, #1 would garner more of my attention.

View attachment 2339783

The little blonde (1) on the left for me. Pretty face, and she ticks the other boxes too.

Back