Trump says Abortion should be left to States, Doesn't endorse national ban

No, Trump answered the question that if something is illegal and considered murder, there should be some kind of punishment. That's how the law works.

If smoking weed is a crime, if it's illegal, then yes legally there should be some kind of punishment. I can fully agree with that logic while completely disagreeing with the premise.
That isn’t what Trump was asked.

Time index 1:02

Trump answers that something illegal or considered murder should have some kind of punishment. It's a "No shit sherlock" baited question that was manipulated to make it seem like Trump wants to punish women who get an abortion, as opposed to actually being a question posed under a very specific premise.
Just want to take a moment to appreciate that, on the subject of abortion, this Lit member is giving the benefit of the doubt to the rapist.

If a woman gets raped it's because she acted irresponsibly?
Ahahahaha gaslighting 101, for the kids.

So.......what percentage of this topic encompasses that?

900k?

If frogs had tails they wouldn't bump their ass when they hop.

Bottom line is that the communist wants us to all behave like animals. Like Bill Clinton behaves.

Margaret Sanger founded planned parenthood for what reason? for extra credit tell us about what Ginsberg said in regards to Roe.

Especially given that "rape" is one of the most primitive instincts of all.

You know. That "least common denominator" thing

The answer to your question is "do you condone or condemn when a m00hamedan rapes a swedish girl because of,..,..........."

Maybe you should just watch Newsmax unless you believe that Joe never said abortion should be rare and have the same conditions that most conservatives cite...
President Joe Biden also said back in the 1980s that marijuana was a dangerous drug and should never be legalized.
Times change.
Public opinion changes
People change.
You don't.

Remember waaaay back in 2008 when gay marriage suffered yet another crushing defeat in the courts and your Marine Corps buddy cackled and cheered and announced "legalized faggotry" (gay marriage) would NEVAR EVAR EVAR exist in the United States?

Margaret Sanger founded planned parenthood for what reason?
Yes, yes, we know the answer you want: "Oh Noe! Margaret Sanger supported eugenics! Teh HORROR!".
And Hitler wasn't all bad because he loved his German Shepherd dog Blondi. Right?

Good nuanced history of Planned Parenthood here on their website.
It doesn't hold anything back, it does a deep dive into her lifelong support of eugenics.
As much as small minded folks such as yourself want to ack-cent-chew-ate the negative, Sanger was instrumental in putting birth control on the public's radar screen.
"Women as brood mares" are a thing of the past. Women no longer have 7-10 children during their lifetime.

Birth control is now available throughout the United States (until the next time the Supreme Court "revisits" the law, anyway).

Eugenics is no longer popular, except in certain Heritage Foundation think tank internal policy papers.

And it all started with Margaret Sanger, who did the public in general and women in particular, a great favor.

The significant point is that Trump (like his Supreme Court appointees) lies on this issue, and you can't take what he says now as an indication of what he'll do if he returns to office. With Trump, you have to assume the worst. He does pretty directly confirm this is the case in his video, where he says you have to do what you have to do to win elections. He's saying he'll say whatever he thinks is advantageous and quite likely will do something else.
I have a legitimate question, is the border secure? Does a bag of food now cost 100 bucks a bag, our gas is now 5.50 a gallon and inflation is runaway , WHO YOU GONNA VOTE FOR? Joe lies about those issues daily

President Joe Biden also said back in the 1980s that marijuana was a dangerous drug and should never be legalized.
Times change.
Public opinion changes
People change.
You don't.

Remember waaaay back in 2008 when gay marriage suffered yet another crushing defeat in the courts and your Marine Corps buddy cackled and cheered and announced "legalized faggotry" (gay marriage) would NEVAR EVAR EVAR exist in the United States?
Weed is a gateway drug, it is especially dangerous to those who use it most. -- CDC

No it wasn't.
That is a lie.
You are a liar.
It's not in the Constitution. You and anyone else saying it was are the liars. in 1973 it took some leftists on the SCOTUS to discover what none of the founders or the federal judiciary ever contemplated in their 185 years of constitutional jurisprudence before Roe. It was a fairy tale in 1973 and it's a fairy tale now. Amend the Constitution or leave it to the states.

Weed is a gateway drug, it is especially dangerous to those who use it most. -- CDC
Yes, that's why it's been categorized as Schedule 1 (most addictive) along with other hardcore drugs (Heroin, PCP and crack cocaine). More dangerous than morphine, cocaine, oxycontin and speed!

drugs.png
When it was first classified in the 1930s, marijuana was basically the exclusive drug of choice for Negro Jazz musicians, which may have had something to do with such a high classification.

It's not in the Constitution. You and anyone else saying it was are the liars. in 1973 it took some leftists on the SCOTUS to discover what none of the founders or the federal judiciary ever contemplated in their 182 years of constitutional jurisprudence before Roe. It was a fairy tale in 1973 and it's a fairy tale now. Amend the Constitution or leave it to the states.
Neither was interracial marriage, or the availability of contraception.
Many states prohibited one or the other, if not both.
And yet
And yet
The Supreme court carved out a limited "right to privacy" (which I point out allowed you to bugger drunken Marine Corps recruits back when you lived in California).
Abortion merely built on the right. Penumbras and all that.

Roe was an accepted federal precedent.
Only since it became a figment of the imagination in 1973. In the 185 years prior it was never contemplated in the body of the Constitution or the 105 years between the ratification of the 14th Amendment and the passage of Roe.

Only since it became a figment of the imagination in 1973. In the 185 years prior it was never contemplated in the body of the Constitution or the 105 years between the ratification of the 14th Amendment and the passage of Roe.
Yes, SCOTUS established that precedent when it decided Roe.

Neither was interracial marriage, or the availability of contraception.
Many states prohibited one or the other, if not both.
And yet
And yet
The Supreme court carved out a limited "right to privacy" (which I point out allowed you to bugger drunken Marine Corps recruits back when you lived in California).
Abortion merely built on the right. Penumbras and all that.
They "imagined" it to be there but it wasn't. They were Democrats who were most likely smoking too much dope and listening to John Lennon if you get my drift.:rolleyes:

Drug policy being left to the states worked pretty well except for a few federal laws. Maybe they will kick marriage back to the states too although we know Utah is going to legalize polygamy in ten minutes. Mitt needs more wives.

I have a legitimate question, is the border secure? Does a bag of food now cost 100 bucks a bag
Yes.

I used to run back and forth across the border to Canada to get gas, have linch, visit people. Nothing buty a couple of questions. Citzen of which country? Where are you going? How long will you be? That was it. Never even asked for ID.

Same with going to Mexico. Walk across the border. Shop, eat, walk back.

No.

I loaded up the car quite a bit for $70 at one store and $40 at the next. Food for a month.

I have a legitimate question, is the border secure?
Define "secure".
Does a bag of food now cost 100 bucks a bag,
Not here, a bag holds about $40 bucks on average.
our gas is now 5.50 a gallon
So buy a more fuel efficient car, oils a finite product.
and inflation is runaway
Inflation decreased in March.
, WHO YOU GONNA VOTE FOR?
No one.
Joe lies about those issues daily
I've yet to see Joe lie about anything you just mentioned, and I have zero reasons to support him.

$2.78 per gallon here.

You must live in a weird place. “Imaginary MAGA-land, where every day brings a new delusional paranoid grievance.” 😄
YOU mst be so fucking dumb you dont know how to use google, check it out and IM not in California either

Define "secure".

Not here, a bag holds about $40 bucks on average.

So buy a more fuel efficient car, oils a finite product.

Inflation decreased in March.

No one.

I've yet to see Joe lie about anything you just mentioned, and I have zero reasons to support him.
Fucking moron, take a look at the CPI today you dumb fucker, you must be buy alot of Raman noodles to stay under 40 bucks a bag

Fucking moron, take a look at the CPI today you dumb fucker, you must be buy alot of Raman noodles to stay under 40 bucks a bag
What the heck are you buying? I have two large insulated bags and numerous canvas bags. The insulated bags are almost twice as large as one canvas bag. One canvas bag hold about 3-4 times what those plastic POS grocery bags do. On average I spend about $100 for the grocery run. Both insulated bags get filled as well as two to three of the canvas ones.

Items include produce, snacks, deli, pantry, meat, frozen. I don't often buy name brands but do for a few items. (Looking at you Stok and Cheez It, heh.) I shop at Aldi, Walmart and Publix.

Yes groceries have gone up. Yes they are expensive. But they aren't as outlandish as you are saying. And most if it is placed at the feet of corporate profiteering and price gouging.

Back