short hair

This woman looks incredibly like the wife of a former employer of my husband. She could be such a fucking bitch to him and his co-workers. About two years after he had left and she and her husband had divorced we ran into her at a nightclub here in Myrtle Beach. We found a corner booth and she sat between us. She was apologetic to him about how her past attitude had been and she explained why she had been that way, including intense sexual frustration. It wasn't long before I felt her hand, under the table caressing my thigh and as I had a couple of rum and gingers, did not resist, but slightly parted my legs. She was doing likewise to my husband. Later, we ended up following her back to an ocean front condo she owned and by midnight, her face was buried in my pussy, and squealing as my husband held her hips fucking her from behind. We had a number of threesomes together and she and I also had quite a few "girls only" times. Sometimes, on a Saturday I would tell my hubby, "B" and I were going shopping. He knew exactly what that meant:kiss:
So hot.

16688.jpg

Back