Defense Secretary in ICU, White House clueless

Here’s another comment you made that shows you’re out of your depth.

Austin was active in a conference call with Biden on Jan 1 and passed his authority on to Hicks on Jan 2. Not AWOL even by your standards.

I repeat the prior question because it really seems as if you are stupid.

Austin was AWOL on DECEMBER 22. IDGAF what he did on January 1 to try and cover his ass.

And about those compromised classified documents showing the US’s attack plans for Iran?

Any outrage there, or do still want that guy back in the White House?
Your fantasies have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

I repeat the prior question because it really seems as if you are stupid.

Austin was AWOL on DECEMBER 22. IDGAF what he did on January 1 to try and cover his ass.

Except that the Pentagon knew. ✅

Did you read about how new laws have been drafted about notification within the command structure?

Also, on Jan 1 he was actively at his job. It was that evening he went to the hospital with complications , then passed on his authority on the 2nd.

Are you arguing that regarding Jan 2 he should have informed the chain of command he was going to have medical issues before they came up?

I’m curious, where did you get the idea he didn’t report? He was ‘working remotely’, ever done that? Ever answered emails on the John?

I’m not saying he didn’t fail to report, I’m just wondering where you’re getting your ‘facts.’

BTW, would it kill you to try having a civil discussion?
The White House didn't know where Austin was for 4 days, Austin's second in command was vacationing in the Caribbean and his Chief of Staff was on sick leave. This administration is the most dangerous, the most incompetent, and the most unqualified in US history.

Did you read about how new laws have been drafted about notification within the command structure?

Also, on Jan 1 he was actively at his job. It was that evening he went to the hospital with complications , then passed on his authority on the 2nd.

Are you arguing that regarding Jan 2 he should have informed the chain of command he was going to have medical issues before they came up?

Yup, you REALLY ARE stupid.

• The article specifically says that he underwent surgery on December 22.
  • After that surgery he was admitted to the ICU for complications as a result of the surgery.
  • It doesn't matter what he did after Jan 1, he was AWOL on DECEMBER 22nd.

Your fantasies have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

So you don't believe Trump had the documents witnesses have said he showed them, and that Trump himself said he had a right to share even though there is no record of him having declassified them? ✅

I only brought that up as an illustration of the double standard being used by conservatives about what is dangerous to the nation.

Austin's issue is one of disclosure and possible ham handedness regarding the chain of command, not security breaches like compromising battle plans in a contested part of the world.

So you don't believe Trump had the documents witnesses have said he showed them, and that Trump himself said he had a right to share even though there is no record of him having declassified them? ✅

I only brought that up as an illustration of the double standard being used by conservatives about what is dangerous to the nation.

Austin's issue is one of disclosure and possible ham handedness regarding the chain of command, not security breaches like compromising battle plans in a contested part of the world.

Once again, this isn't about Trump and your whataboutism is a total FAIL.

Yup, you REALLY ARE stupid.

• The article specifically says that he underwent surgery on December 22.
  • After that surgery he was admitted to the ICU for complications as a result of the surgery.
  • It doesn't matter what he did after Jan 1, he was AWOL on DECEMBER 22nd.

Bullshit. The Pentagon was notified on Dec 22. The operation was "minimally invasive" and presumably of short duration, during which, as the article states, some authorities were appropriately transfered. He than went back to work including and up until Jan 1 when unexpected and unlikely complications presented. He then passed his authority to Hicks and notified the Joint Chiefs of Staff on Jan 2, without any lapse of ability to perform his duties. Hicks meanwhile had her communication devices and was able to perform her duties even though she was out of the country. Neat how modern tech works, eh?

Keep trying 🤡

Except you're wrong. For instance, if the Commander of Central Command needed authority for action in the Middle East there was no superior authority at the Pentagon in his chain of command to authorize his request. The White House National Security Advisor is not in the military chain of command, and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Of Staff is not in the military chain of command. The President of the United States is taking a friggin' nap and wouldn't have a clue what to do if he was awake.

Except you're wrong. For instance, if the Commander of Central Command needed authority for action in the Middle East there was no superior authority at the Pentagon in his chain of command to authorize his request. The White House National Security Advisor is not in the military chain of command, and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Of Staff is not in the military chain of command. The President of the United States is taking a friggin' nap and wouldn't have a clue what to do if he was awake.

And yet, as proven by further reporting about events while Austin was out, military action was able to happen as needed to deal with events in the field.

You have no clue about what authorities were passed, yet the record shows and proves that military operations continued appropriately in his absence.

You’re going full Benghazi on a nothing burger.

Spin away you pathetic shill.

And yet, as proven by further reporting about events while Austin was out, military action was able to happen as needed to deal with events in the field.

You have no clue about what authorities were passed, yet the record shows and proves that military operations continued appropriately in his absence.

You’re going full Benghazi on a nothing burger.

Spin away you pathetic shill.

dudly, world events have zero to do with whether Austin was at his post or not. The ONLY thing under consideration here is that he wasn't where he was supposed to be and no one at the time knew where he was.

He was ABSENT and that absence was WITHOUT LEAVE.

That you continue to try and squirm by deflecting to Trump or denying the factual dates and now go full on "but but but" only proves that you cannot admit to the truth. And that failure on your part has NOTHING to do with the facts or Austin but exists solely because you've got a hard on against certain Lit members and will do ANYTHING in opposition to whatever they say.

This is all on Austin and there is no defense to what he did. Not for him, not for any service member. He was not at his post and had no leave to be absent. The ONLY remaining issue is what will the punishment be. Under the UCMJ he should be incarcerated for at least the minimum mandatory time frame and then given a dishonorable discharge. It is no more or less than any other service member would get for the exact same offense.

dudly, world events have zero to do with whether Austin was at his post or not. The ONLY thing under consideration here is that he wasn't where he was supposed to be and no one at the time knew where he was.

He was ABSENT and that absence was WITHOUT LEAVE.

That you continue to try and squirm by deflecting to Trump or denying the factual dates and now go full on "but but but" only proves that you cannot admit to the truth. And that failure on your part has NOTHING to do with the facts or Austin but exists solely because you've got a hard on against certain Lit members and will do ANYTHING in opposition to whatever they say.

This is all on Austin and there is no defense to what he did. Not for him, not for any service member. He was not at his post and had no leave to be absent. The ONLY remaining issue is what will the punishment be. Under the UCMJ he should be incarcerated for at least the minimum mandatory time frame and then given a dishonorable discharge. It is no more or less than any other service member would get for the exact same offense.

The only time Austin may have been AWOL was during his original brief surgery in December, and even then the pentagon was informed and necessary authority was transferred ✅

Did you misread the reporting or are you making shit up?

JFC, you’re a child.
“I’m rubber, you’re glue…”

Again, you've given yourself a stiffy because you think posting opposition to established facts somehow makes you more than the loser you are.

Newsflash, it doesn't. You were wrong before and couldn't admit it. You're wrong now and still can't admit it. Instead you do what all losers do, whine and cry and flail.

Again, you've given yourself a stiffy because you think posting opposition to established facts somehow makes you more than the loser you are.

Newsflash, it doesn't. You were wrong before and couldn't admit it. You're wrong now and still can't admit it. Instead you do what all losers do, whine and cry and flail.

Go back and read this thread when you have a lucid moment. 🤣

The only time Austin may have been AWOL was during his original brief surgery, and even then the pentagon was informed and necessary authority was transferred ✅

The pentagon was NOT informed. NO ONE (other than Austin's security detail which accompanied him to the hospital but didn't notify anyone because that's not their job) knew until after the fact. The DOD wasn't given notification until he was in the ICU

These are FACTS. I'm not opining here, I'm stating KNOWN FACTS. No one knew until afterward.

Go back and read this thread when you have a lucid moment. 🤣

Delude yourself all you want, it's still not going to change the truth. You're a loser who lies and deflects out of spite and envy.

The pentagon was NOT informed. NO ONE (other than Austin's security detail which accompanied him to the hospital but didn't notify anyone because that's not their job) knew until after the fact. The DOD wasn't given notification until he was in the ICU

These are FACTS. I'm not opining here, I'm stating KNOWN FACTS. No one knew until afterward.

You just lost this argument again, fuckwit.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lloyd-austin-hospitalization-timeline-white-house/
  • Dec. 22: Austin undergoes an elective medical procedure while on leave.
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4401494-timeline-austin-hospital-cancer/

Monday, Jan. 1

Austin joins a White House conference call with Biden, Blinken, and national security adviser Jake Sullivan to discuss “operations in the Middle East.”

In the evening, Austin experiences “nausea with severe abdominal, hip, and leg pain” due to complications from the earlier surgery. He is taken by ambulance to Walter Reed, accompanied only by a few people including members of his personal security team. Initial evaluation by doctors reveals a urinary tract infection.

(He was still on duty until the 2nd when under a medical emergency he notified Hicks and the JCOS)

Last edited:
Delude yourself all you want, it's still not going to change the truth. You're a loser who lies and deflects out of spite and envy.

I envy you?

🫢🤭😑🫣🥲😂🤣

The sandbox is all yours. I’ll check out any new info sources you come up with. I’ve shot way too many holes in your sorry ass to be fun anymore.

There doesn't have to be a record. He doesn't report to anyone in the government as President of the United States. I've already posted the law on this subject a couple of times, the court ruling in the Bill Clinton case, and The President's Executive Order 13526 (Barack Obama) on Classified National Security Information.

Back