My stories keeps got sent back and I don't understand why.

Regardless of whether the 'bad guy' is a perv who deserves to get punished, he is punished by being assaulted and raped. If there is no element of fantasy or pleasure on his part over his punishment - so, for example, its the punishment he really wants, not the cheerleaders he is perving over, then you are merely punishing a crime with another crime. It will get rejected.
Ok, i can get it now. It actually makes sense, thank you!

I see no place for violence of any kind on this site.

Others feel differently.
The violence is restricted to the ballbusting fetish, but i can get your point. Not everyone like this type of stories, thanks for your feedback!

Where I said HS seniors are 17 at the beginning of the year, when cheerleaders are selected. Take HS out of the picture altogether. Don't forget that cheerleading is a big thing at colleges, where you'll be okay.
They are 17? I'm not american so i thought that seniors where like 18. This makes way more sense now, so if i change the setting to college it could be better?

Ok, i can get it now. It actually makes sense, thank you!
Good. However, you must still be aware that there might be issues about things like excessive violence beyond just the motivation of the man. Tone down the violence, make him enjoy what he's involved in, even just make it a fantasy not a 'real' thing, and perhaps you might be accepted.

It's about a guy perving on the cheerleaders, getting caught and then beated and raped, but isn't it kinda right since it's the bad guy that get punished?
I can tell you from personal experience on the site that it doesn't matter who was morally in the wrong from your own point of view. I wish it was as simple as "did the victim receive pleasure? yes or no" as the rules say, but it's not.

Long story short, I wrote a nonconsent/reluctance chapter in a long-running BDSM series of mine 2 months ago. When I finally posted it, it was up for a couple days. Not a soul in the comments section understood what I was doing. A sexual harasser gets essentially raped as punishment. None of them empathized with his victim, but with him instead. I came to the forums to discuss that double standard, and the other authors were even more castigatory towards me than my haters. Then, the chapter got reported due to that thread, and so I edited it the same day. I added the victim's point of view to portray his enjoyment of the actions he was subjected to. It took 12 days in pending only for it to be sent back to me again for the same content guideline that says "no nonconsent if the victim doesn't derive pleasure." The only thing added onto this copy-and-pasted Laurel message (big shocker there!) was two words: "brutal acts." I just typed up an explanation of the edit and hit resubmit without touching a word, because "brutal acts" are not against the site rules.

Even more relevantly to your own work, there is also a scene in that nefarious hellflame chapter that depicts a woman being dumped and then unleashing her anger out upon a character that serves as a maid-slave at the place she's staying. I also added to that scene, where the maid goads her on, just shy of asking for more of it. It got sent back after those 12 long days anyway. So... I'm not entirely sure it actually matters whether the victim enjoys it. If they don't like your style, they'll throw you away.

This is all to say that the morality of your characters is not in any way determinative of whether or not your scenes of "retribution" or what have you are acceptable. "Brutal acts" abound and Whackdoodle gets his way.

They are 17? I'm not american so i thought that seniors where like 18. This makes way more sense now, so if i change the setting to college it could be better?
Yes, almost all college students in the US are 18 or older, so you would usually not get any questions about age in that scenario.

Good. However, you must still be aware that there might be issues about things like excessive violence beyond just the motivation of the man. Tone down the violence, make him enjoy what he's involved in, even just make it a fantasy not a 'real' thing, and perhaps you might be accepted.
I basically have to give him a ballbusting fetish and make it less violently, got it. Thank you!

I can tell you from personal experience on the site that it doesn't matter who was morally in the wrong from your own point of view. I wish it was as simple as "did the victim receive pleasure? yes or no" as the rules say, but it's not.

Long story short, I wrote a nonconsent/reluctance chapter in a long-running BDSM series of mine 2 months ago. When I finally posted it, it was up for a couple days. Not a soul in the comments section understood what I was doing. A sexual harasser gets essentially raped as punishment. None of them empathized with his victim, but with him instead. I came to the forums to discuss that double standard, and the other authors were even more castigatory towards me than my haters. Then, the chapter got reported due to that thread, and so I edited it the same day. I added the victim's point of view to portray his enjoyment of the actions he was subjected to. It took 12 days in pending only for it to be sent back to me again for the same content guideline that says "no nonconsent if the victim doesn't derive pleasure." The only thing added onto this copy-and-pasted Laurel message (big shocker there!) was two words: "brutal acts." I just typed up an explanation of the edit and hit resubmit without touching a word, because "brutal acts" are not against the site rules.

Even more relevantly to your own work, there is also a scene in that nefarious hellflame chapter that depicts a woman being dumped and then unleashing her anger out upon a character that serves as a maid-slave at the place she's staying. I also added to that scene, where the maid goads her on, just shy of asking for more of it. It got sent back after those 12 long days anyway. So... I'm not entirely sure it actually matters whether the victim enjoys it. If they don't like your style, they'll throw you away.

This is all to say that the morality of your characters is not in any way determinative of whether or not your scenes of "retribution" or what have you are acceptable. "Brutal acts" abound and Whackdoodle gets his way.
I'll probably try to change one story and make it way more fitting. If it didn't work, i just gonna go with others stories and not non con, but thanks for sharing your experience! I'm sorry this happened to you. After all we just enjoy writing stories!

We need to understand that there are no normals in US schools due to how they admit students initially and their birthdates.

I entered my Senior year at 16 and graduated at 17. I was not the only one in my class by far.

I basically have to give him a ballbusting fetish and make it less violently, got it. Thank you!
I'm surprised, Laurel actually added a clarification? That's quite rare.

I know you recently joined, but these questions about consent and age limits have come up many times. I finally joined a couple of other sites so I wouldn't have to navigate all of these issues for certain stories. It was more about the age limit; I rarely have anything violent or non-consensual - well, maybe one scene where two people slap each other. Don't worry, I have several stories that will be on Lit very soon, so I still love the place. :heart:

So ballbusting is a fetish? Ouch! That's like having a broken wrist fetish. Now I do remember a story I had where a guy got a punch in the balls from a lady who didn't like him trying to force himself on her. I wonder if it would be accepted now, because I was thinking of replacing it with a new version. It was pretty mild I guess - he was able to drive his car away afterwards and he compared it to being hit in the groin with a softball. That gets noticed of course, but it wasn't that bad.

This thread is very informative.

The information I've gathered here is gonna come in real handy when I finally get down to writing my "Non Consensual Anal Penetration With A Rusty Chainsaw Covered In Frank's Red Hot" fetish story.
You'll have to replace the Red Hot with Cholula. Sorry about artistic integrity and all that, but it's a sponsorship issue. ;)

Why, if the victim isn't consensual in a "non consensual" story, it got sent back? It's like not accepting a love story with a tag specifically for love story. What should I do?

You have to post it somewhere else. Literotica only allows nice happy fake rape.

You'll have to replace the Red Hot with Cholula. Sorry about artistic integrity and all that, but it's a sponsorship issue. ;)

Curse Literotica and their convoluted rules that won't allow me to use the condiment of my choice while portraying a character nonconsentually being ass fucked by a rusty Craftsman.

Oh, wait, bet I can't use that brand name either. Blast.

Curse Literotica and their convoluted rules that won't allow me to use the condiment of my choice while portraying a character nonconsentually being ass fucked by a rusty Craftsman.

Lit won't stop you for that one, but the Craftsman people will want to make sure you don't portray their tool as a willing accessory to anal rape. They'll need you to make it a sympathetic character, perhaps one who is being forced into the situation as well. The rusty part will help sell that, as it could imply the saw is down on its luck, made desperate from poverty, unpaid maintenance bills, etc. and pressured into a sketchy job without getting all the details up front.

I noticed that my story I was referring to was published in 2018. Maybe it wouldn't be accepted today; I have no idea. The actual encounter between the man and woman is quite brief and the violence is mild. She orders him to drive her to a place where she can hail a cab, so he's not really hurt much. She's more angry than afraid of him if she's willing to stay in the car for another ten minutes for that trip. I think the new version is better written (five years experience helps) but I'll have to decide. The worst that could happen is that it gets rejected like yours was, and I won't contest it.

The site is consistent in that male rape is no more acceptable than female rape. And it's pretty extreme punishment for what seems to be being a peeping Tom.

Lit won't stop you for that one, but the Craftsman people will want to make sure you don't portray their tool as a willing accessory to anal rape. They'll need you to make it a sympathetic character, perhaps one who is being forced into the situation as well. The rusty part will help sell that, as it could imply the saw is down on its luck, made desperate from poverty, unpaid maintenance bills, etc. and pressured into a sketchy job without getting all the details up front.

Indeed, thought provoking ideas.

I was also considering the victim falling in love with the chainsaw afterwards and together they run off to save the rainforests and make the world safe for democracy.

I think that's called manslaughter, at the very least. :oops: The brand of the chainsaw is the least of it.

Ok, but make them pro-cheerleaders for a professional sports team and you avoid the possibility of the site thinking, 'well, he says they're 18, but they're schoolgirls.'
I just did a high school cheerleader blackmail story with no problem.

I have a series where all the student characters are seniors and specified to be 18+.

I highly doubt that Craftsman is ever going to even find the story, if DJ ever writes it. I've used Burger King quite often but true, no one poisons the Whoppers. There is a song called "Death is Driving a Pontiac" (it's favored by a serial killer) but General Motors hasn't gone after Angry Johnny as far as I know. And no, I don't know if the song was released before or after the brand was dropped.

Back