The Durham Report Is Out...

The Durham investigation was a colossal failure by any measure.
It was a thundering success in exposing your ignorance and willingness to to be used in a betrayal of your country. You were a willing participant in the Democrat/Deep State subversion of two presidential elections and the presidency itself.

The Mueller investigation paid for itself. Who’s paying for the $6.5 mil Durham failure?
The Durham Report proves there was no predicate for the Mueller witch hunt. It was a Democrat waste of taxpayer money. The bottom line is Trump was innocent and the Democrats/Deep State were entirely responsible for this huge waste of taxpayer money and time. Every government official involved should be prosecuted and imprisoned. Trump should sue the NYTs, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, individual reporters, and media personalities and a host of other media for billions in defamation.

The Durham Report proves there was no predicate for the Mueller witch hunt. It was a Democrat waste of taxpayer money. The bottom line is Trump was innocent and the Democrats/Deep State were entirely responsible for this huge waste of taxpayer money and time. Every government official involved should be prosecuted and imprisoned. Trump should sue the NYTs, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, individual reporters, and media personalities and a host of other media for billions in defamation.

That would be nice, but it's never going to happen. There are still too many who believe the lies, including judges, for Trump to ever get any of his reputation back.

That would be nice, but it's never going to happen. There are still too many who believe the lies, including judges, for Trump to ever get any of his reputation back.

Something I want to expound on in this vein:

CNN is supposedly going a new direction. They fired several anchors toward this goal. Then they had the Townhall with Trump and more of their anchors went ballistic. Some got called on the carpet for it.

Tapper tried to walk on both sides of the fence at the same time when he justified having Trump on the channel. Then he tried to tell the viewers that he wouldn't be upset if they didn't tune in anymore.

WTF? Did he just say it was a good thing for the company to host the event then try to kill company revenues by supporting declining viewership and ratings going further into the shitter?

Licht needs to have someone (Tapper would be a good suggestion) issue a mea culpa and say they were wrong. They got caught up in the lies and falsified information because their sources lied to them. They need to come clean and say those sources won't ever be called upon again because they have proven themselves to be completely untrustworthy.

Then they need to fire the program director and staff for his show. All of them need to go because they were either in on it, or they were too stupid to figure it out despite all the warning signs.

Just one show doing that would change CNN's direction. It won't bring it back to the top of the lineup because the damage is too deep and too new, but it would stop the slaughter.

Which is why they won't do it. Their false idols and insulted dignity built on lies won't allow it.

He should file the suit in Florida. There is no doubt he was demonstrably defamed and libeled and much of it malicious and baseless in nature. I don't think there is a person in America who has been more viciously slandered and libeled in the press and elsewhere than Donald Trump.

He should file the suit in Florida. There is no doubt he was demonstrably defamed and libeled and much of it malicious and baseless in nature. I don't think there is a person in America who has been more viciously slandered and libeled in the press and elsewhere than Donald Trump.
No, that would be Hillary Clinton.

It was a thundering success in exposing your ignorance and willingness to to be used in a betrayal of your country. You were a willing participant in the Democrat/Deep State subversion of two presidential elections and the presidency itself.
Deep State.

Drink!

^^^^^^^^^*^^^^^^^^^^^^

The RWCJ on full display.

👉 RWCJ 🤣

🇺🇸
Actually the report showcases your absolute ignorance and the tool producing capability of the subversive elements in the media and government trying to bring down the country. Way to go dummy.

Actually the report showcases your absolute ignorance and the tool producing capability of the subversive elements in the media and government trying to bring down the country. Way to go dummy.
The report did not refute a single thing about the Mueller report.

The report did not refute a single thing about the Mueller report.
The sad thing that Reichguide (claims to have) read the entire report but his partisan blinders still led him to the wrong conclusion.

How the fuck are we supposed to have reasoned conversation when these histrionic morons can't/won't comprehend/admit the truth?

The sad thing that Reichguide (claims to have) read the entire report but his partisan blinders still led him to the wrong conclusion.

How the fuck are we supposed to have reasoned conversation when these histrionic morons can't/won't comprehend/admit the truth?
Where did I say I read the entire report? I've only read a little over a hundred pages. I'll finish it in a day or two. There is an executive summary, ya know.

Where did I say I read the entire report? I've only read a little over a hundred pages. I'll finish it in a day or two. There is an executive summary, ya know.
Sounds like a productive use of your time and efforts. 🤣🙄

Please do report back to us when you find more nothingness that we can make fun of you about. I know you will 🥱

Sounds like a productive use of your time and efforts. 🤣🙄

Please do report back to us when you find more nothingness that we can make fun of you about. I know you will 🥱
You are a pitiful example of humanity. Too lazy or too afraid to read it and educate yourself. We know why. You don't like Crow. We know that deep down inside you're ashamed of placing your trust in a bunch of false prophets.

Oh, and do understand that your hero AG Garland released this report without edits or redactions.

You are a pitiful example of humanity. Too lazy or too afraid to read it and educate yourself. We know why. You don't like Crow. We know that deep down inside you're ashamed of placing your trust in a bunch of false prophets.

Oh, and do understand that your hero AG Garland released this report without edits or redactions.
He released it without comment because there were no charges or changes to the FBI worth noting. It was basically a nothing report.

Jesus fucking Christ you're a walking hypocrisy factory.

False prophets? I don't back the party that idolizes a disgrace to the United States. I don't back the party that sees a false prophet as good christian. I don't back the party that puts a pic of a false prophet wrapped in an American flag wielding an assault weapon on t shirts.

We are not the same.

speaking of false profit$

image_2023-05-17_132058214.png
vettelol.jpg

trump supporters support losers that the real patriots defeated.

1684354952747.png
1684355031868.png

Sure.

https://apnews.com/article/durham-justice-trump-russia-8d50b5f7cbff6670afbb2d866f06edb7

From the article (note the last sentence):

WERE THERE PROBLEMS WITH THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION?​

Yes, and a Justice Department inspector general inquiry already identified many.

The watchdog report found that FBI applications for warrants to eavesdrop on a former Trump campaign aide, Carter Page, contained significant errors and omitted information that would likely have weakened or undermined the premise of the application.

The cumulative effect of those errors, the report said, was to make it “appear that the information supporting probable cause was stronger than was actually the case.”

Still, the inspector general did not find evidence that investigators acted with political bias and said there was a legitimate basis to open a full investigation into potential collusion, though Durham has disagreed.

Says the election denying rube. Lol

Lol, go gaslight someone else. No one buys your bullshit. And as far as betraying this country, Republicans have shown that they are the enemy of the constituting and the principles this country was founded on.

You're a loser as are your little right wing circle jerk buddies.

Sure.

https://apnews.com/article/durham-justice-trump-russia-8d50b5f7cbff6670afbb2d866f06edb7

From the article (note the last sentence):

WERE THERE PROBLEMS WITH THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION?​

Yes, and a Justice Department inspector general inquiry already identified many.

The watchdog report found that FBI applications for warrants to eavesdrop on a former Trump campaign aide, Carter Page, contained significant errors and omitted information that would likely have weakened or undermined the premise of the application.

The cumulative effect of those errors, the report said, was to make it “appear that the information supporting probable cause was stronger than was actually the case.”

Still, the inspector general did not find evidence that investigators acted with political bias and said there was a legitimate basis to open a full investigation into potential collusion, though Durham has disagreed.
If I’m not mistaken the IG referred Mr. Comey for federal prosecution. The fact that many weren’t prosecuted doesn’t mean that crimes weren’t committed. To argue the point is a waste of time. Hillary should be occupying a cell with Sussmann.

That happens all the time. More than once he has provided a cite that actually proves him wrong, and he doesn't even know it.
All the Durham report really says, of course, is that the FBI should have opened a preliminary investigation instead of a full one, at least to start. In no way does it exonerate Trump or anything else Reichguide wants to believe it says.

Back