South East UK Roll Call

Maybe I could host a small once-a-month or bi-monthly gangbang or some erotic life drawing sessions with the lovely Lucy and horny minx Missmixalot (could be any sexy lady on here who lives close enough and is interested) getting gang fucked by 4 or maybe 5 of the London men? Just message me on Skype if you're serious about attending: EnglishChannel74 and I'll give you the time, date and location. I'll not get into a lengthy chat, only to give you the relevant info.
Tnat sounds like a lot of fun. I can also offer my flat in west sussex for fun times.

I can't draw but I do have a photo studio at home.

I think someone suggested before about ( dare I say it ! ) a meet up ?

We would be interested if that was something that others would like

Just a drink and to say hi Any one up for that ?
Always up for that. Is anyone here on Fabswingers or Fetlife? I meet quite often.

A new thread beckons, me thinks; but that's a distraction really, LBH. :D If any local men here have artistic talents and a free weekend afternoon or evening every so often, now's the time to say so.
I can't draw to save my life but I'm an excellent photographer. I have a couple modelling for me this evening.

Afternoon all, engaged in one of my favourite hobbies of people watching whilst having a coffee.

Going to be in the Kings Cross area on Tuesday afternoon if anyone fancies joining me for a coffee.

Back