ever hookup on CL to give blowjob or handjob?

I've met someone about once a year for the past 10 years. Being married, it's the best way I've found to find a guy for a no-strings encounter. No bad experiences really. A couple of repeat encounters. As a cock sucker, I have better luck posting ads vs responding to ads.

Agree, better luck posting. Responding is a total waste of time.

Last edited:
Hooking up tomorrow with a guy from squirt.org

Squirt is lots of fun and more reliable than CL or other sites in my experience. Had a lot of cock from using squirt.org and enjoyed myself immensely.

CL hookups

Just sucked my first cock ever, and it was through craigslist, he was older and had a short, fat cock. I sucked him almost immediately and swallowed his cum. Now it's all I think about. Anybody in Central Florida?

Last edited:
He came in and grabbed me through my robe, jerking me roughly. We went into my bedroom and he got undressed and laid down. I shyly asked if I could touch it and he said yes. I started stroking it and knew it had to be in my mouth. He lasted about ten minutes. I got to rub it on my face, try to throat it, he rubbed my hair and called me his cocksucker. It was so hot, just typing this is getting me hard. Then he made me beg for his cum-which I did. I swallowed it down and tried to suck more out of the tip. Totally cock-drunk. How about you? ever done the deed?

going to meet a guy later, hope it goes better than my last encounter

C/l

Yes, some have been flakes but a few weren't so I found what I so desperately wanted that morning...a cock to suck! I've turned a bunch away, fat fuckers, cig smokers, facial hair, dressed like a pig, etc. But, I have met a few guys that I have sucked off, a couple more than once. Just be careful

he was an older gentleman and we met at a gas station. I left my car and we rode in his . he pulled into the garage and we got out and stripped right there ,we ran our hands over one another and kissed , he pinched my nipples and led me inside to the bedroom where we kissed some more and then did a 69 for a bit then he rolled me over and shoved a dildo in and out of me with lube on it then he fucked me a while ,then climbed off and had me eat his ass, after that he had me jerk off while he worked over my nipples after I came he jacked off all over me we cleaned up then he took me to my car

A guy from the gym where I work out answered my post and showed up at my I was in lingerie, my wig and sunglasses, and I shut the door quick!

Could have been a missed opportunity. A little awkward going to the gym now I presume?

Yep

A guy from the gym where I work out answered my post and showed up at my I was in lingerie, my wig and sunglasses, and I shut the door quick!
You should have let him in that would have been a secret almost guaranteed to be kept and could have turned into a regular thing

Now that CL is gone have switched to SilverDaddies for local hookups. Just met a guy the other day who wife was away and we got together at his place. We romped and played naked for a couple of hours and I sucked his lovely shaved cock and balls for quite sometime

Ya know... I'm interested in this thread. So much has changed when it started in 2015. Never used CL back in the day, but I was an OG Manhunt user. Even used it in the last couple years. Along with Scruff. But anymore, I've learned to look for cues meeting guys in public or stuck to old friends I've known for years.

I didn't know you could still use cl as a place to meet. I can't find the personals. Am I missing something.

My only Cl hook up was about 13 years ago (2010 or so. He had left me a message which I answered. I was at the gym and he sent me his address
I got to his place and we had a beer and I showered. We went to his bedroom and got naked and started to stand there and hug and rub each other.
He was thin I liked squeezing his butt. We got up on the bed and I went down on him. He had a nice 6 inch pretty thick cock. I sucked on and licked on his cock for about ten minutes and then he told me to lay back. He sucked and played with me for about five or ten minutes and then I came. He didn't know I did because I don't have a lot ot fluid. He kept sucking and licking and I was so sensitive after cumming. I made it through and did not cum again but se sucked me for might have been a half hour. My cock felt good for a month because of the loving work he did on it.

I'm around Dallas, just sayin!

Yes I did. Few times. Back in the early days. Mostly when I was working in South Carolina

Sure do miss CL. There were flakes on there but not near as many as there are on most of the modern apps. Have had some luck on squirt over the years and sniffles seems like it could have some use but still have to deal with a lot of bullshit.

Sure do miss CL. There were flakes on there but not near as many as there are on most of the modern apps. Have had some luck on squirt over the years and sniffles seems like it could have some use but still have to deal with a lot of bullshit.
I had a few also that were decent after alot of filtering through the BS. Most were pic collectors. The few I had that worked out were a blow/ hand job in the woods, a home intruder scenario, a garage blow job with the wife home and a black guy that loved sucking my cock. The last one turned into an often thing through emails we exchanged to cut out the CL bull. He wasn't necessarily a fan of my crossdressing but he didn't mind it either. I feel so much Sevier and relaxed when I'm dressed in pantyhose and heels and a short skirt and stuffed bra when with a guy. It makes it so much more exotic for me, the thrill of the soft fabrics on my body and the taboo of being like that in front of somebody that I don't know so it's a safe secret. I would be mortified at first to meet up and know the person but then again they are looking for the same thing as me so discretion would be a must I hope.

My only CL attempt turned out to be a pic collector, but I've had a few encounters via doublelist. Most of the ads I answered went nowhere.

My case might be different from most. I'm really not sexually attracted to men. I'm happily married, have been for decades, and don't have any real urge to stray. I was just curious about how it felt to be on the other end of a blowjob. So I answered some ads here and there for the sole purpose of being on the giving end, and also to help another guy out. Eventually I did meet with 4 of them. These were all encounters that happened on out-of-town trips.

Guys 1 and 4 are the only ones I did more than suck or stroke. I did let both take me from behind, and that's how they came. I do enjoy anal play, so I wasn't nervous about it.

Guy #2 wanted a mutual makeout / JO / BJ session. I learned that kissing another guy isn't my cup of tea, but it was still an enjoyable time. He asked me to cum on his dick so he could use it as lube, and that's how he eventually came. Actually, that might have been the only encounter where I remember getting hard. But I wasn't there so I could get off.

Guy #3 was just a BJ / HJ, which was fine with me. He told me when was getting close to orgasm, and I decided to satisfy two more curiosities: having a guy cum in my mouth, and swallowing. Mission accomplished!

Summary:
1. Weeding through ads is time-consuming.
2. Most of those who did answer my replies were either not serious or were pic collectors.
3. Of the ones who did reply with something coherent, only a few paid off.
4. If I ever do wade into those waters again, I'm pretty sure it will once again be simply to help another guy out. I'm more than content to suck and swallow with no other expectations.

Now that CL is gone have switched to SilverDaddies for local hookups. Just met a guy the other day who wife was away and we got together at his place. We romped and played naked for a couple of hours and I sucked his lovely shaved cock and balls for quite sometime
I’ve met some decent guys through Silverdaddies, seems to be a much better site than the old days of CL. First guy that ever deep throated my cock was also a member of SD. I’m a fan of SD, and Lit.

Back