Suck hunters by state

I’m dying t meet you HardOne3440. I live in Chicago too. If you’d like, We could meet for coffee at a time and place of your choosing. I have a 7.5” BBC That I would love for you to worship!

60649…sometimes I like being a submissive chi- town cocksucker. I would swallow your cum if we were in a LTR, and be your juicy ass black bitch.

I suck cock in Fullerton, CA.

I am in CA and I have a fetish for slipping on a pair of women's panties and sucking on a nice fat, thick cock until my face is covered and my mouth is filled with cumm.
Hey Fullerton. What say we see about meeting up. Can you tell me your age and size?

S. Cal.

60 yr. 5'9" 180 w/m/m looking for w/ circumsized cock to suck and pos. take up my ass, i am very clean, discreet, expect the same L.A. harbor area and within 100 miles:nana::nana::nana:
Hello mcment. I am in costa mesa. 60yr. 170lb. 6ft. Looking to enjoy some fun times. Can you host ? Would e joy some meat also

Chicago area - looking to worship / suck cock and swallow cum...
60649/773. Just let me know how people actually arrange to meet here on these threads, since I have yet to figure it out just yet, and yes, I would love for you to worship my BBC. I really hope you can appreciate a colored Daddy that will try to make you happy and loved. I’ve been divorced for several years and I’m looking for that special cocksuck that would enjoy being with me as much as he might like. Your mail address?

Looking for some fun Friday/Saturday western suburbs Chicago.
60649/773 - I’ll be counting the hours until Friday knowsmore, but I’ll need to know where to cum. I am a divorced, mature black guy, over 55. Please tell me something about yourself and exactly what’s your idea of sexy, hot fun in the summertime!

Back