Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

Business trip

I'll be in downtown Dallas for a conference September 20-22... Interested in meeting up with someone bi/bi-curious to see what happens. Only ever been with one other guy, but haven't stopped thinking about it since.

Re-replying, but 50 year old, submissive tendancies. Really only interested in the bottom side of things. Not so much curious, but looking to explore more of the things I haven't explored. In Houston.

Dallas/Frisco next week 9/16 to 18

Biz traveler, 49, mwm in D next week. Would like to find easy going bi-bicurious married for relaxed mutual jo and oral. Shoot me a message if your interested.

Bumping in hopes of finding another curious friend in the Frisco/Plano/Mckinney area for some like minded fun.

Central between Austin and San Antonio. Oral bottom here. Available every day this next week.

Visitin

Visiting Austin this week. Available at night. Send me a note if interested. Versatile. We can email details

MWM, orally bi/bi curious, 52 (look younger),tall, closely trimmed grey hair, 8"c, shaved/trimmed down below.

Looking for like minded, similar individual(s) wanting to explore oral and mutual jo a couple times a month. Open to more with right person. Prefer hung, shaved/trimmed, experienced or not.

Discretion and DDF expected and assured. Ideally this would be ongoing thing that might lead to wife watching or even MMF.

Last edited:
Bumping, still hoping to find someone in Houston to chat with, with an eye toward meeting.

Late 40s, nice looking white guy here. If you are in or near San Antonio contact me. I am an uninhibited bottom. I am masculine and enjoy the company of masculine, confident men who know what they want to do.

mwm.very bi, in a sexless marriage, by lake texoma.anyone near wanting to chat, get naked and have fun or anything in between hit me up

Houston

MWM on the southwest side of Houston. Interested in chatting and meeting someone.

Have a great weekend!

Houston area

I am in Houston, and I would love to meet a friend looking to get his cock sucked on a regular basis. Send me a message if you are looking for some fun- I love chatting too!

mwm 57 texoma sexless marriage looking for fun

Reasonably experienced, really like to meet females and males to share thoughts on what gets us turned on, then get together and see what happens. hit me up if this sounds interesting

Back