What I've learned in GLBT Chatter forum

This thread is based on what I’ve experienced, facts, observed, and consistently told by females members.

I do not hate guys. I believe the majority of the guys at Lit and in GLBT Chatter are good, And then there are those in the minority.

Scroll through the GLBT Chatter two or three pages listing most recent active threads. Note what you see. We'll use this again towards the bottom.

• Most people lurk and don’t participate.

• When a female creates an account, they immediately are bombarded and flooded with unsolicited PM’s from guys.

• When a female posts, it’s the same as hanging a target on her for some guys replying to their post and to send PM’s. Then as a result many stop posting.

a1zy9190mpw11.png

• Starting the Summer 2018, in GLBT Chatter, some guys began raiding and hijacking threads for females in GLBT Chatter.

• Some guys simply don’t care where they post or what they say, only about themselves, with no regard for others.

• As guys became even more brazen, females were leaving the threads.

• There were approximately one dozen threads that collapsed or removed during the Summer Hijackings of 2018.

• Not as many Hijackings of 2019; but then again there's a reason for that.

Barely any threads left, and they apparently don’t much interest guys.

Recent examples

BadSnowflake created female landscape thread

PF6bELu.png

Four days later a guy made these two posts

rplAUlb.png

And the thread promptly crashed

Fifty-two weeks later another guy bumped the thread because he likes the topic.

gYZL2PQ.png

Ladies..... What is the last thing you had in your pussy??

DVcQQR3.png

WmfekNA.png

K2CzOaJ.png

yD8Yooz.png

You get the idea, I blanked out the text of this (fictional) MMF threesome posted in a lesbian thread.

And the thread collapsed.

Honorable Mention

mPGOHM7.png

3:22 after first post is the only reply, then thread crashed

During my three years as a member, have seen five females kissing threads collapse. Guys like posting in those.

Back to what you saw scrolling GLBT Chatter. What did you see? What didn't you see? Nearly two dozen female GLBT threads have been raided then collapsed less than one year.

How many active threads for females did you see? Eight of those threads are controlled by guys, leaving a handful of female threads.

How about females that still participate? As threads were collapsing, they were not only leaving GLBT in droves, many also left Lit.

It’s not the you exercise your freedom of speech, but how you do it. Females don't have a freedom, if we don’t want to read it, except to leave. Congratulations, which is what you've accomplished.

I’m glad people are more responsible with their right to bear arms than you are exercising your freedom of speech.

If you haven't noticed, my standard Original Post is blank, members can post saying whatever they'd like, after all, we are talking about your freedom of speech.

Thanks those that proofed for me. Said I wouldn't list their names due to retaliation.

Hi

I agree, and I have avoided posting in the girl on girl type threads for the reasons listed above (unless it's a specific point about my wife and how she's expressed an interest in girls in the past).

I could post my observations about women on lit if you think that would be a helpful balance to your points?

Hi

I agree, and I have avoided posting in the girl on girl type threads for the reasons listed above (unless it's a specific point about my wife and how she's expressed an interest in girls in the past).

I could post my observations about women on lit if you think that would be a helpful balance to your points?

Please don't get me wrong, many guys have participated in female threads with comments and content, and are great.

I've also had some guys send me PMs, attack me in my threads and also in others, with how they have freedom of speech, don't have to be respectful of women and post lewd and hetero remarks. Despite the fact the forum being "non-straight sexuality" and the thread's intended and sometimes name includes some version of for females.

I intentionally left the Opening Post blank, and invited members to post whatever they'd like in this thread. Post to you heart's content.

But remember, you have a wife and do answer to her. I'm kidding.

Please don't get me wrong, many guys have participated in female threads with comments and content, and are great.

I've also had some guys send me PMs, attack me in my threads and also in others, with how they have freedom of speech, don't have to be respectful of women and post lewd and hetero remarks. Despite the fact the forum being "non-straight sexuality" and the thread's intended and sometimes name includes some version of for females.

I intentionally left the Opening Post blank, and invited members to post whatever they'd like in this thread. Post to you heart's content.

But remember, you have a wife and do answer to her. I'm kidding.

Hehehe

Indeed I do... 😲

Back to what you saw scrolling GLBT Chatter. What did you see? What didn't you see? Nearly two dozen female GLBT threads have been raided then collapsed less than one year.

How many active threads for females did you see? Eight of those threads are controlled by guys, leaving a handful of female threads.

How about females that still participate? As threads were collapsing, they were not only leaving GLBT in droves, many also left Lit.

Now this is even affecting the GLBT News and Issues forum. Guys are hijacking a thread complaining that they are being victimized by trans people who they brand as mentally ill. Apparently they could not restrict their pack behavior to the General Board.

We need to remind these predators that this GLBT forum has a different set of rules, requiring them to take their bashing to the General Board.

It wouldn't be so bad if we were definitely talking about confirmed lesbian women, but the thing is, as I've said to you before, you do not know anything about the women in the pics that you grab from the internet and then(relentlessly) post in those "female asses and legs" threads; who says they are lesbian, or even bi?? more than likely they are mainly straight women, and when men remark on them you're all like... *hey, leave us lesbians women alone!*

Your a fantasist!

Last edited:
It wouldn't be so bad if we were definitely talking about confirmed lesbian women, but the thing is, as I've said to you before, you do not know anything about the women in the pics that you grab from the internet and then(relentlessly) post in those "female asses and legs" threads; who says they are lesbian, or even bi?? more than likely they are mainly straight women, and when men remark on them you're all like... *hey, leave us lesbians women alone!*

Your a fantasist!

Hey look who's back!

Again, I haven't claimed the sexual preferences of the women in the photos posted, only the threads are for lesbians and bisexual women. Please post where I've said or claimed differently.

And when some guys remark about the females posted in my threads, I sometimes remind them that this is the GLBT Chatter forum and as the thread is named, "for Lesbians and Bisexual Women". Hence, not hetero. Why is it you have a problem with those?

In my last original post Friday Aug 23, "As of this morning guys there are 954,874 threads in 20 forums for you to post hetero comments or about yourself.
You can even start your own thread. Why is you feel the need to post hetero remarks in GLBT forum and lesbian and bi-women threads?

... and then(relentlessly) post in those "female asses and legs" threads; ...

Forgot to include this on my last reply.

The rate photos are posted now are the slowest in rearly three years. Ask albertaboy, debsintrouble, and Lincoln Duncan, to name a few, can attest to that.

Were turning a new thread four to six weeks. Thirteen months ago, launching #XV with Winter theme photos, there are two hundred fifty six posts that day alone.

I think approximately fifty per day isn't "(relentlessly) post". And there is a reason how and why posts are done in that thread, but don't believe people have figured it out.

Sultry Sandy has way too much time on her hands

And why do you say that? What are you basing your piece of wisdom that you so kindly shared with us?

Do you know what is is going on in my life? What's a priority? My goals?

And I'm sure you have facts to support your statement, and not just talking out of your ass, aka verbal diarrhea.

5307d83575e76.jpeg

my thoughts

I don't like to call females names even if they want me to.

I'd love to have a female to PM fantasies back and forth with but I don't try since like others have said, they already got 765 PM's. It would only and always be just PM's.

There are other dudes that feel like I do, which is cool. Bi curious. You know some people demand, DEMAND!, that anything they say about their IDENTITY is above and beyond reproach. But if you are BI-curious, OH NO you are wrong and your "IDENTITY" is a lie, blah blah blah

There are alot of lonely people in the world, me included.

That regardless of your self-image of your body, there are people out there that truly think you're beautiful and sexy.

Reminds me of the Energizer Bunny

cruzn2u2 has posted his fourth (fictional?) anecdote in the Where are all the bi and lesbian women? thread.

07-28-2018, 08:39 PM #4711 Girlfriend finally got her first true Bi Experience

08-05-2018, 06:14 AM #4727 My Lover's Story to me

02-18-2019, 05:38 AM #5215 My Lover's Story to me (rewrote above)

09-02-209, 06:03 PM #5700 New Bi Experience.

This guy is persistent, yet the thread is still going.

• When a female creates an account, they immediately are bombarded and flooded with unsolicited PM’s from guys.

• When a female posts, it’s the same as hanging a target on her for some guys replying to their post and to send PM’s. Then as a result many stop posting.

I'm not often active in this forum, aside from the News sub. But we've had exactly the same thing happening over in BDSM Cafe, with some of the same dudes involved.

It seems to help a bit if people call them on that behaviour whenever possible. But I wish dudes would just grow up and learn that just because a woman's talking about sex doesn't mean she wants her leg humped.

I'm not often active in this forum, aside from the News sub. But we've had exactly the same thing happening over in BDSM Cafe, with some of the same dudes involved.

It seems to help a bit if people call them on that behaviour whenever possible. But I wish dudes would just grow up and learn that just because a woman's talking about sex doesn't mean she wants her leg humped.

Yes, rudeness and boorish behavior has gone mainstream in all aspects of life. It's a sense of entitlement promoted by the current crop of political leaders.

Grow up, as in immature? All that I've seen is some guys not only don't give a damn that the forum is non-straight sexuality, and that the threads are for females, but rather only care about themselves.

TjnWC4N.jpg

Grow up, as in immature?

Immature, selfish, etc.

All that I've seen is some guys not only don't give a damn that the forum is non-straight sexuality, and that the threads are for females, but rather only care about themselves.

The straight women don't want them either! Pretty much every time I pour cold water on one of those dudes in public, I get a PM to the effect of "thanks, he was making me uncomfortable but I wasn't sure what to say about it". And often I hear that the leg-humping I've seen on the forums is only the tip of the iceberg compared to the PMs he's been sending.

The pattern on BDSM Chat is:

Woman #1: *attempts to start a discussion about some aspect of BDSM*
Woman #2: *gives a thoughtful response about her relationship with that part of BDSM*
THAT DUDE: love to have you doing that to me right now, getting so hard thinking about you

One time, I think on How To, I was talking about the challenges of raising a child with behavioural issues, some difficult personal and emotional stuff, and some dude took *that* as an opening to start telling me about his erection and what he wanted me to do with it.

They can't imagine having a conversation that isn't about picking up. They can't imagine a woman who's there to talk and not for their dick. And just like you say, it drives women away.

Back