Not really news. Another school shooting

I can't reach the level of absolute fucking idiot you are. I really have never tried. But I will say it'd be too hard, thankfully. Some things are impossible to attain, in this instance tis a good thang.

dudly, I drive the class because I can.

You want to try to lead but don't have either the brains or talent for it.

Only 1 of those is a "good thang".

dudly, I drive the class because I can.

You want to try to lead but don't have either the brains or talent for it.

Only 1 of those is a "good thang".

You're as delusional as queball and botanydummy... You're not qualified to determine if anyone is intelligent or talented.

Gawd... what a buffoon.:rolleyes:

You're as delusional as queball and botanydummy... You're not qualified to determine if anyone is intelligent or talented.

I didn't and don't. You prove it about yourself every day.

Please try to keep up.

This is why they are all on ignore. I can have a more intelligent conversation with ANY 5th grader. Sad. This is the best of the Republican party...and we wonder why our country is failing.

We got until Sept to have a budget. Else we go back to 2011 spending levels. Stick their heads up their asses and fight battles that will have no long term impact.

This is why they are all on ignore. I can have a more intelligent conversation with ANY 5th grader. Sad. This is the best of the Republican party...and we wonder why our country is failing.

We got until Sept to have a budget. Else we go back to 2011 spending levels. Stick their heads up their asses and fight battles that will have no long term impact.

You haven't had an intelligent conversation since I've been here.

A true measure of your humanity is the fact you didn't school him in the definition of "Whey:" Whey is the liquid remaining after milk has been curdled and strained.

He should be humbled by your compassion for human frailty.:D;)

LOL....stayin' awn target

Says internet tough guy who's most intelligent posts consist of wild ascription, being an internet tough guy and name calling.

NEWSFLASH dudly...

ALL budgets begin in the House of Representatives. You know, that half of Congress which is currently controlled by DEMOCRATS.

So, if you're going to direct your ire at a particular political party over the fact that there isn't a budget yet, you should start with them. BTW, did you know that the D's don't have a proposed budget yet? They can't even agree withing their own party on what the budget should look like.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congr...esce-spending-numbers-gives-house-gop-opening

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...1d48d50ef75_story.html?utm_term=.6ce24dec3629

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/09/hou...-vote-as-centrists-and-liberals-disagree.html

Meanwhile they quibble over the Mueller report being 2% redacted and hold the AG in contempt for not breaking the law.

Your party of preference isn't looking so good right now.

Last edited:
This is the same guy that was 200 yds away from my work...and refused to stop in and let me give him a tour. Easier to say I was a liar...

Not with you, that's for sure. You still think no one knows you're vette. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Timmy is a birther.

Congrats, you're two of the dumbest people on the planet!

Moar proof of a lack of talent for leadership on your part.

This is the same guy that was 200 yds away from my work...and refused to stop in and let me give him a tour. Easier to say I was a liar...

Timmy or Vette?

Can't say I'd be surprised it was either.. couple of big mouthed, spineless weenies.

wp-1519150218777.png

Questions?

Last edited:
Just remember, people..."It's not about race, it's about class."

giphy.gif

source.gif

Hey, now...no snarking here...Vette's just telling troofs. If it were only about males using guns, he would've said so...so you'll obviously be so much safer with more gun-using white males around!

1dd212278a8104bb112af4f2a1f54015.jpg

web-alt-right-killers-0118.jpg

https://www.splcenter.org/20180205/alt-right-killing-people

giphy.gif

;)

Let's talk about why so many of them are right-leaning caucasian males. What's going on with too many right-leaning caucasian males in Western, particularly American, society?

This is not being racist, this is a simple observation.

Because these same Deplorables always want to turn around and psychoanalyze what's not right with "others".

Indeed, there is a difference between someone shooting another person out of revenge as compared to a random mass shooting of innocent people, or people deemed different.

Why are so many of these spree shooters a certain phenotype and ideology of males?

The Colorado shooting was dropped like a hot potato from MSM once the facts were discovered! The shooter was a TRANSGENDER , TRUMP HATING, ANTI-CHRISTIAN SATANIST.
:cool:
Gun believed to be stolen, & was not a permitted user. His father was an Illegal arrested & deported many times.

Let's talk about why so many of them are right-leaning caucasian males. What's going on with too many right-leaning caucasian males in Western, particularly American, society?

Because the USA is a mostly white, right-leaning society built upon right wing, western philosophies.

Not really a mystery for those of those who don't loathe white males for being born white and male.

The Colorado shooting was dropped like a hot potato from MSM once the facts were discovered! The shooter was a TRANSGENDER , TRUMP HATING, ANTI-CHRISTIAN SATANIST.
Gun believed to be stolen, & was not a permitted user. His father was an Illegal arrested & deported many times.

Doesn't fit the narrative.....so hot potato for that story.

The social media posts by a suspect in the STEM School Highlands Ranch shooting in Colorado included opposition to "Christians who hate gays," criticism of President Trump, and support for the left-wing Occupy Democrats.

Now isn't that interesting? I wondered why it just evaporated into the thin air of media PC.

It takes more time and paperwork to buy a gun than it does to cross illegally into the USA and apply for asylum.

How many school shootings in the UK in the last ten years?

Perhaps you'd like to compare bombings and knife attacks and other similar incidents?

Or do you just ignore those things because they aren't "gun" crimes?

Perhaps you'd like to compare bombings and knife attacks and other similar incidents?

Or do you just ignore those things because they aren't "gun" crimes?

acid attacks

grooming gangs

dont forget that:)

Back