Attachments

• 558_1000.jpg
    558_1000.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 080_1000.jpg
    080_1000.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 5
https://cdn.SPAMPOST/uploads/link-cache/802668f1pwxzGV4P-p.jpg

I'm getting a one-piece suit like this for myself!

Bump and boobs

Thought I’d give the thread a bump and hopefully some more contributors

tumblr_p6darmFB9l1ra2ebyo1_500.png

Attachments

• B9BBE386-6CCA-4460-B5D9-9FAE9289B3AC.jpg
    B9BBE386-6CCA-4460-B5D9-9FAE9289B3AC.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
That's funny you say that since you have posted numerous times before about how much you are into big women. I knew you were total BS.
I think it's funny that you say that. I have been following Chrissy's post for a long time and she has never said she was into bigger gals, she just admired some of the outfits they were wearing. I on the other hand love big, huge wome, and men. The bigger , flabbier, and fatter, the better.

Last edited:
I think it's funny that you say that. I have been following Chrissy's post for a long time and she has never said she was into bigger gals, she just admired some of the outfits they were wearing. I on the other hand love big, huge wome, and men. The bigger , flabbier, and fatter, the better.
Thanks Jack. At least someone reads what I actually write. As a bi, CD, I look at all the threads here, even the ones with bigger gals, looking for unique outfits to try for myself or other family members. This guy is a total jerk who seems to think that just because a person has a preference for a particular means they are not open to anything else. I think that where you live is less than 40 miles from us. We are currently traveling the country, but maybe when we get home we, and our families, can hook up.

[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back