Crossdressing. Like Others To Join

So hot! I’ve been trying to get my husband to try it for years!!!!! He’s kind of a manly man and I think it would be such a turn on for me to see him like this! Nice legs and good taste girl!

You're my kind of woman.... good luck turning your fantasy into a dirty good time..
and thanks for the nice compliment.... jhane:rose:

A female FWB sent me it on condition I wear it for her when we next were on cam together... sadly she is too far away to see it for real, but the experience was fun and made more arousing by the fact that I was wearing her clothes with her bleesing and delight!

That is so so so sexy! I love the idea of a female dressing me too.:heart:

attachment.php

I love your style and ohhhhh, that short skirt!:heart::cattail:

Showing a bit more leg....

attachment.php

Enjoying the attention..... jhane:rose:

Last edited:
me with a date a few weeks ago

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_a79.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_a79.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
Has anyone else seen this type of crossdressing ....It's called Lolita Fashion. It started in Japan and has caught on pretty much globally. The cool thing is that the movement welcomes males who enjoy dressing up in these fashions and attending events as well.The male participants are known as Brolita's and many participate with their girlfriends. Kind of a nice way to find a wife who likes her man in a dress. As you can see from the pictures, nothing says girly like a Lolita outfit

20603df12e7e1e740612efbd1cba73a3.jpg

Back