Crossdressing. Like Others To Join

While i wear panties year round, my other crossdressing desires seem to come out as the weather cools. FOr the first time in a long time I'm wearing a bra, breast forms, leggings, and just for fun a cock cage. Maybe there is a little sissy in the crossdresser today.

While i wear panties year round, my other crossdressing desires seem to come out as the weather cools. FOr the first time in a long time I'm wearing a bra, breast forms, leggings, and just for fun a cock cage. Maybe there is a little sissy in the crossdresser today.
One of the main reasons that those who only dress in a feminine way covertly come out more in the dark is that they are less scared of being recognised.
I remember those early days.

One time I was wearing my wife's teddy and panties and jerking off in front of a mirror. My wife got home early from work and said, "they are nice aren't they." Made me cum.
Did she let you keep wearing them? Since retirement, I no longer own any male clothing of any kind, and before that I only wore male outer clothing for work and school al the way back to childhood. I'm almost always in a teddy or baby-doll with hose and heels at home unless the occassion calls for thong panties bra and garter belt along with the hose and heels, and I always dress as a woman to go out. My wife loves it.

Last edited:
Every guy should dress at least once so he knows what a girl goes through to look beautiful and sexy for him.

Back