Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh Fred, you have a new breast post, well now I just had to take a picture (sorry at work, what can you do, enjoy my cubical...I do really wish the guys on the other side of the wall would stop talking to me while I am trying to take tit selfies, come on it is friday, go slack off as talking shop is just so distracting right now)

Also, I see my size is still so rudely excluded from your size chart though. sigh.

Well there has been some change with the holidays and all. According to my cloth tape measure (which is now sitting in the naughty corner with that bitch of a scale until they stop being so mean) the current size would be a US 36M, UK 36J. Though I am currently wearing a 38L/38HH as it is an appropriate sister size due to not being able to find a 36M/36J on sale.

and thanks again for my index while I had stepped away for a bit.

oh Fred, you have a new breast post, well now I just had to take a picture (sorry at work, what can you do, enjoy my cubical...I do really wish the guys on the other side of the wall would stop talking to me while I am trying to take tit selfies, come on it is friday, go slack off as talking shop is just so distracting right now)

Also, I see my size is still so rudely excluded from your size chart though. sigh.

Well there has been some change with the holidays and all. According to my cloth tape measure (which is now sitting in the naughty corner with that bitch of a scale until they stop being so mean) the current size would be a US 36M, UK 36J. Though I am currently wearing a 38L/38HH as it is an appropriate sister size due to not being able to find a 36M/36J on sale.

http://i.imgur.com/W5ElVGtm.jpg

Superb Justa.

Oh my!

I do believe that I'm going to have to sit down...the blood seems to be draining out of my head and going somewhere else!;)

Ouch! Sitting down isn't working either! Something is getting very cramped in my pants!:devil:

Lovely! Oh the things I would love to do with those beautiful bountiful breasts!

Superb Justa.

thank you

I do believe that I'm going to have to sit down...the blood seems to be draining out of my head and going somewhere else!;)

Ouch! Sitting down isn't working either! Something is getting very cramped in my pants!:devil:

lol. sorry to make things difficult for you. ok, not really, I enjoy it.

Lovely! Oh the things I would love to do with those beautiful bountiful breasts!

thanks. hopefully none involve running, they are really not a fan of running.

Those are very nice.

[/QUOTE]thanks. hopefully none involve running, they are really not a fan of running.[/QUOTE]
No running, but lots of hands on activity.

:heart: wow! Out of words

yeah, I am told that is their superpower. creating some sort of hypnotic effect that strips men of words, and occasionally rational thought

Those are very nice.

thank you

thanks. hopefully none involve running, they are really not a fan of running.[/QUOTE]
No running, but lots of hands on activity.[/QUOTE]

well thank god, just warning, more than a handful

Just one 34 D, good morning! :)

Attachments

• just one.jpg
    just one.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 42
Great boobs. I especially love the size so I can imagine my favorite partner who had (has) 36DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back