Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ google knows more about me than my wife!!!

(Actually google doesn't because I avoid it... Mega Corp is here folks)

Can I PM the ladies?!

I scare them off though. One good PM from one good lady ... that too much to ask?

Amazon got sorted: one phone call to customer service. Relieved. I've worked in that environment and I know people do the best jobs they can to make it a decent time of year for people. I stayed moderately calm!

Now planning tomorrow's onslaught! I'm resisting asking for favours from any one of my friends who has a car ... not wanting to be disappointed.

For those that don’t follow my darkplace, I have a new game which I discovered by accident when I found my phone freakily attempts to catorgise my pics.

You might think because I work in tech, this stuff wouldn’t bother me, but it’s because I work in tech that it does...

Anywhos - today I searched my iPad pics for pudding - guess what it found? A video of my arse :D:D. I don’t know what it’s trying to say about my plump backside :cattail:

mmm pudding ... where's my spoon?

mmm pudding ... where's my spoon?

Spoon? You are civilised- I normally use fingers...

Re: favours from friends, don’t ask, don’t get - just don’t make it too personal if disappointed- we often assume the worst in people when there is a genuine explanation, :heart:

Spoon? You are civilised- I normally use fingers...

Re: favours from friends, don’t ask, don’t get - just don’t make it too personal if disappointed- we often assume the worst in people when there is a genuine explanation, :heart:

Depends what I'm eating if I use fingers or not ...

I know you're not free tomorrow, AP!

For those that don’t follow my darkplace, I have a new game which I discovered by accident when I found my phone freakily attempts to catorgise my pics.

You might think because I work in tech, this stuff wouldn’t bother me, but it’s because I work in tech that it does...

Anywhos - today I searched my iPad pics for pudding - guess what it found? A video of my arse :D:D. I don’t know what it’s trying to say about my plump backside :cattail:

In the voice of a London cockney, " I'll add a bit of custard"

It's ok I'll get my coat.....

Custard cream or bourbons ??? Vote

Neither - not really a biscuit-y person... although I do sometimes like a bit of buttery shortbread... and pink wafers make me nostalgic...

Currently writing Christmas cards which is pissing me off like a Christmas grinch... for my family, I had five cards to write... I am now writing my other half’s while he has a lie in . I am up to 43 and still counting, ffs - some families have not heard of contraception... see grinch! Am sure I’ve never even met some of these folk... why am I wishing them a happy and healthy 2019...? 🙄

Anywhos - I do like a buttery biscuit base...

https://youtu.be/IfeyUGZt8nk

Neither - not really a biscuit-y person... although I do sometimes like a bit of buttery shortbread... and pink wafers make me nostalgic...

Currently writing Christmas cards which is pissing me off like a Christmas grinch... for my family, I had five cards to write... I am now writing my other half’s while he has a lie in . I am up to 43 and still counting, ffs - some families have not heard of contraception... see grinch! Am sure I’ve never even met some of these folk... why am I wishing them a happy and healthy 2019...? 🙄

Anywhos - I do like a buttery biscuit base...

https://youtu.be/IfeyUGZt8nk

Custard cream, always no contest!!!!! Love the video too. Have the seen the dirty talking nigella video?

Custard cream, always no contest!!!!! Love the video too. Have the seen the dirty talking nigella video?
I have written my 4 cards.
Today is buying lego for grandchildren though i would prefer legover with the lady across the water.
Biscuitwise: Aldi ginger cookies, great for dunking, custard creams I always associate with residential care home where my mum (God rest) spent her last demented years convinced her dog was rescued by firemen whom she invited back for custard creams, tea and rumpy pumpy, makes me smile but sad.
Let me go early and quick
Have a good weekend everyone.

I have written my 4 cards.
Today is buying lego for grandchildren though i would prefer legover with the lady across the water.
Biscuitwise: Aldi ginger cookies, great for dunking, custard creams I always associate with residential care home where my mum (God rest) spent her last demented years convinced her dog was rescued by firemen whom she invited back for custard creams, tea and rumpy pumpy, makes me smile but sad.
Let me go early and quick
Have a good weekend everyone.

:heart:

See! Pudding search.... :D. To be fair, this is the iPad search - on the phone, it was a lot of pudding... and I didn’t think I was a pudding person...

Anyone else get an amusing image when they search for pudding?

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Any

Any biscuit, covered in chocolate even better, dunked in good strong tea.

Search pudding on I pad brings up image of Allias's bum, you may have gone viral!!

Batshit mental day: ran around Meadowhell (well, targeted run of three shops), in and out in about an hour, run around IKEA (lovely lady at Christmas tree hut who helped me get a trolley when I was struggling), back home for quick brew, back to town (got the boy some clothes and last few bits) then finally home.

I'm a little hypomanic! Debated about going to the cinema as well ...

Any biscuit, covered in chocolate even better, dunked in good strong tea.

Search pudding on I pad brings up image of Allias's bum, you may have gone viral!!

I always suspected I would live in the machine... hadn’t really considered lit would be the starting point... it’s an odd thought that long after I am gone my pudding arse might survive...

Batshit mental day: ran around Meadowhell (well, targeted run of three shops), in and out in about an hour, run around IKEA (lovely lady at Christmas tree hut who helped me get a trolley when I was struggling), back home for quick brew, back to town (got the boy some clothes and last few bits) then finally home.

I'm a little hypomanic! Debated about going to the cinema as well ...

What a day! I hope you slept beautifully after all that, xx

To see?

(Mary Poppins given 2* by guardian... Shame)

I’ve never seen the original so the revamp doesn’t appeal... do you fancy ms Poppins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back