Hi, i’m new!

I enjoy considering the seduction of various women i encounter while going about my day.

Last edited:
Are there any interesting new taboos out there you kids have been hearing about? Something that hasn’t hit the major arteries yet?

I’m getting a hankering for something naughty.

Are there any interesting new taboos out there you kids have been hearing about? Something that hasn’t hit the major arteries yet?

I’m getting a hankering for something naughty.

It appears you have done it all. Including cum-snorting, yes?

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 29
User Name Posts
Notcastor 15
Super-Surprise 4
Ann_Tagonist 3
HAL_9000 2

It would appear that nobody but you cares.

Heard about this place from your mom...and your daughter. S’up?

I know that there's some awful pedo implications here but honestly all I could think when I read this was how much I'd love to see my mom tear someone like this apart.

I guarantee this troll couldn't handle my mom.

Growing up with the hot mom and listening to all your peers crush on her leaves you with this animal desire to watch them all just crash and burn and just watch the fire that was once their self-esteem. Just to gawk at that train wreck and roast marshmallows over it why they just cry and this minor key version of "Stacy's Mom" plays muffled in the distance.

Thank you for making me feel so welcome here in my first 4-6 weeks.

Your kindness and fellowship is truly heartwarming; so much so that I've been shaving my balls every morning and splashing on some barbershop bay rum for the laydees.

For the troubled, angry ones I can only say:

a) I am not lance, lace, or any of the other pet names you have for that guy you all obviously have a huge chubby on for.

2) but please don't stop; laughing at you makes those around me think I'm filled with Holiday Joy and no I don't mean Holiday Joy the post op philipino girly boi.

I still don't understand many of your "inside" jokes. I am guessing that I will eventually find out there was never any hidden meanings, but that most of you just aren't very funny.

ho, ho, ho, happy holidays
Alec

4511b9b1.gif

Back