do you stimulate woman's clitoris before you make love to her?

Yes i most certainly do.
All part of the arousing procedure ,sometimes its enough on its own to give a lady an orgasm
As well as fingers i often perform oral,for more stimulation,and again for some ladies,another orgasm ,the down to the main business,assuming we both have more energy.
Bob.

Before. Before before. During. And after... I hate the waiting part though. :p

Absolutely, and in every way possible. I love to bring her to the edge at least a couple times before we make love. then just as my cock enters her she cums the first time

???

Is this serious or rhetorical? Being with a woman is like cooking in a lot of ways. First preparation is key, second, you always want a skillet scalding hot before you slap a great piece of meat in it!!!!

Absolutely.

I love giving oral, using fingers, I could say: the wetter it is, the better it tastes, and the better it tastes, the more i want. I've been known to ignore begging and carry on enjoying myself. Selfish so-and-so that I am.

Always, isn’t this a no brainer?? Not to mention it is gives me just as much pleasure giving to my partner as it is receiving! I love giving her multiple O’s!

men do you stimulate woman's clitoris before you make love to her?

Dominatrix, Of couse I would, what a redundant question you are asking.

Except for yours; a woman with your approach to Posting, does not deserve clit Stimulation, IMHO

men do you stimulate woman's clitoris before you make love to her?

Always. 15 minutes to start, some during, and tease it a little when finished. Just enough to get the wife wanting more and knowing it's going to happen again soon.

Are we still cavemen?

These days, do you focus on rubbing her gspot as well?

Position yourself so cock strokes her there?

Are we still cavemen?

These days, do you focus on rubbing her gspot as well?

Position yourself so cock strokes her there?

Agree. I actually don't need clitoral stimulation to cum. And if clitoral stimulation is his only form of foreplay, I'll get bored pretty fast. Stick your fingers in me dammit! :D

I’ve always been very into giving oral

All women are different but I’ve yet to meet a woman who doesn’t like having her clit pleasured with a skilled tongue as she is having her Gspot caressed at the same time.
I love the intimacy and taste. Making them cum at will really turns me on.
I always give tongue as foreplay and afterplay. Tho I usually love to alternate between fucking and licking every time they orgasm.
Making a woman cum with joy at will is my favourite pastime.
I can’t keep away from a womans honeypot and magic button.

Agree. I actually don't need clitoral stimulation to cum. And if clitoral stimulation is his only form of foreplay, I'll get bored pretty fast. Stick your fingers in me dammit! :D
I'll consider that as an invitation

hi

some women enjoy self stimulation of clitoris while submitting to lubed bareback sodomy.

Back