Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

attachment.php

You have very sexy legs. And other sexy parts of your body as well.

Wait! Who knocked you down!!! They have some explaining to do!!
If you need some body guards, just say so!
I have often pointed that you keep getting younger! How much more life force can you suck out of poor Richard!??

Wow there are two photos to dream about! Oh V love when you spread your legs for us

I adore your photos and can't wait to see more.!!!!

I absolutely love these two pics. Sometimes your beauty is more visible when you wear clothes, if you understand me right. Your sexiness and curves are really higlighted in dresse like this. Absolutely stunning and picture I can look at for a long, lon time. Great photography, Richard - you made my day - and a lot more in the coming weeks!!:)

picture perfect in paradise... monochrome does bring out such a lovely perspective of you vanessa. the shadows and lighting from the positioning in monochrome, superb! plus the dirty thoughts that my mind conjure up about you... lovely pics you two!

Perfect

picture perfect in paradise... monochrome does bring out such a lovely perspective of you vanessa. the shadows and lighting from the positioning in monochrome, superb! plus the dirty thoughts that my mind conjure up about you... lovely pics you two!

These are the pics I miss the most

Vanessa in high heels with her stunning legs

Not to mention up the skirt/dress shot shots

So delightful

Thanks Richard for sharing

:kiss:

Allana

Absolutely gorgeous, would you be wearing high heels in this pic? Any chance of seeing the front of this pose my Goddess....🌹🌹🌹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back