Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out and about a couple of weeks ago ......

attachment.php

attachment.php

Stunning smile as always xx

om my lord Vanessa.... amazing. Will we see Richard participating soon? His d*** up your bum, toy to please the rest?

I don't drink coffee, but i'd bring it to you every hour for that view! And that night-view voyeur tape of you masturbating--simply spectacular. Are all the women in Australia as free and expressive with their sexuality? If so, I need to move!

Vanessa, it looks like breakfast awaits. Wait a minute, lunch, dinner and all very fulfilling. Delicious as always sweetheart. Have a pretty day....❤️

Vanessa in her disguise out and about before returning home and becoming everyone's sexy dirty wile fantasy, just keeps getting better and sexier , well done you two

Many thanks WP ... I hadn't thought of that as a disguise though .... :)

Spank me gently
What a wonderful view of you, in my misinformed eyes, a bit vulnerable: Richard knows all the best angles!

He does indeed .. and yes, I don't mind being vulnerable when the rewards are close by ...

OMG... I just wanted to say thank you for posting that. That is so sexy and made my day.

You're very welcome, CN .. that's lovely to read.

Such a beautiful, fun-loving smile!

I'm enraptured.

I'm very flattered Josephine. :kiss:

Stunning smile as always xx

Many thanks Aon.

Richard its great to see you doing as your told

Haha ... I wish! :D

I spy with my little eye 😎 such beauty at play

*kiss*

So sexy!!!!

Thanks JD!

WOW
Full motion action. You are so beautiful, Vanessa

Thanks so much, LL.

I always do

*giggle* ... my kind of man ...

You are so gorgeous.
XO

Thank you. :)

I would love to get
In you end though.

:) ... sounds good to me

om my lord Vanessa.... amazing. Will we see Richard participating soon? His d*** up your bum, toy to please the rest?

It's a plan Dutchie!

Always beautiful.....awesome SMILE!!!!

Many thanks BigO.

well that works

:) ... oh good!

I don't drink coffee, but i'd bring it to you every hour for that view! And that night-view voyeur tape of you masturbating--simply spectacular. Are all the women in Australia as free and expressive with their sexuality? If so, I need to move!

I couldn't say Luvto ... but thanks for the great compliment .. and all the coffee ... :cattail:

That would certainly make my day, damn!

:) ... many thanks TG.

Vanessa, it looks like breakfast awaits. Wait a minute, lunch, dinner and all very fulfilling. Delicious as always sweetheart. Have a pretty day....❤️

A pretty day is a nice wish Crewdog ... and yes, I'm sure that food would be irrelevant on such a day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back