Attachments

• P1020732.jpg
    P1020732.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 124
  • IMGP4718 (1).jpg
    IMGP4718 (1).jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 110
Beautiful view from that platform.

Love the photos of you being taken from behind.

Enjoyed watching the video and your orgasm at the end. Was that taken using infra red light, causing the green glow?

Simply Stunning. Your best contribution to Lit to date.
Thank you for sharing such an excellent video. You have made a lot of fans happy tonight.

Thank you so very much. These photos remind me of a time when my wife would dress in a short skirt and nothing else. I wish I could bring those days back!

Vanessa, you have the prettiest smile and I love the longer hair. I looked up the definition of gorgeous and there was a picture of you. 🌹Could I kiss and lick that sweet ass gently, then devour every inch. There is nothing hotter than watching such an amazing and beautiful woman play with herself. You two keep up the great pics and vids, they are outstanding....thank you both. Sad about Igors site...I went by Scuba69....

I shouldn't have looked at this right before bedtime! Love the expression of pure pleasure on your face in the bottom left photo. Very sensuous!

Thank you, Ouch ... hope you got to sleep OK!

Viewing platform?

You can see for miles!

Funny you should say that because we could see for miles in that direction, but the view in the other direction is now obstructed by trees.

Love the look of well fucked on your face.

Haha ... and I like the feeling of well fucked.

Beautiful view from that platform.

Love the photos of you being taken from behind.

Enjoyed watching the video and your orgasm at the end. Was that taken using infra red light, causing the green glow?

Many thanks Todge. No, the vid was taken as normal but Richard put a digital filter on it afterwards.

next trip: australia... captivating in clothes as well

Thank you, Heath .. and yes, I can certainly recommend a trip down under.

yes mam if you insist... do you want oral with that as well? damn, what an invite!

Oh yes, please! :)

definitely one of the hottest vids, the soundtrack itself is so erotic and the video superb of such a sexy woman getting off... let me know if you need help to get off or clean those lovely fingers... damn!

Pleased you enjoyed it .. many thanks Heath.

Simply Stunning. Your best contribution to Lit to date.
Thank you for sharing such an excellent video. You have made a lot of fans happy tonight.

That's nice to hear, Bob ... thank you. :)

Beautiful!

Love the one of you lying on the bed.... and the others, a favourite position!!!

:cattail: ... My favourite too, Canadian. x

Vanessa, I love how Richard shows you moving from elegantly casual to sexual goddess!!! You two are amazing! :rose

That's a great compliment, Scot ... thanks from both of us.

Thank you so very much. These photos remind me of a time when my wife would dress in a short skirt and nothing else. I wish I could bring those days back!

Oh that's a shame, doc .. well at least you've got the memories and glad we could bring them back.

Wow...once again, well done with the blazing hot pics.

Thanks very much, Nky.

Very nice view.

Very erotic photos.

This is so hot. I love listening to you.

Many thanks, Gn.

Vanessa, you have the prettiest smile and I love the longer hair. I looked up the definition of gorgeous and there was a picture of you. 🌹Could I kiss and lick that sweet ass gently, then devour every inch. There is nothing hotter than watching such an amazing and beautiful woman play with herself. You two keep up the great pics and vids, they are outstanding....thank you both. Sad about Igors site...I went by Scuba69....

Ah, I thought that might have been you, Crewdog ... I can pick your warm compliments anywhere. Thanks again, and yes it is a shame about the other site.

that was just incredibly hot!

Thanks very much, Kimberly. :)

Well, you are quite spankable and fuckable!!

I'm very pleased to hear that ... lol ;)

Vanessa in her disguise out and about before returning home and becoming everyone's sexy dirty wile fantasy, just keeps getting better and sexier , well done you two :kiss: :devil:

Spank me gently
What a wonderful view of you, in my misinformed eyes, a bit vulnerable: Richard knows all the best angles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back