Sexy Women of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fara and I tried to do this as a paired picture, but she did not like hers lol. My silly friend. :heart: So I shall post mine alone and lonely.. *cry*

attachment.php

smack that fine ass:caning:

Fara and I tried to do this as a paired picture, but she did not like hers lol. My silly friend. :heart: So I shall post mine alone and lonely.. *cry*

attachment.php

I will look at yours and smile... but then will give you a big (((HUG))) ~ "Olaf Style" ~ Have a wonderful weekend my friend.:rose:

attachment.php

Sassy! Huba Huba Huba, Grrrrrrreat ass...... Awe that's sad..... Awe Fara pretty please. :rolleyes:

😍 Happy Friday to me!
:kiss:
Oh now that is one very fine rear *growl* :
Why thank you!! :kiss:
smack that fine ass
It does need that once in a while ;)
Such a fine Caped Crusader Ass! !
haha thank you!
Nice lonely ass.
Yeah even my ass is nice. :(
Very lovely and sexy, Sassy!
Thank you mythicman
Ooooh, o would love to discipline that pretty little ass!
haha about the only thing "little" on me is my hands and feet. But thank you!
Nananananana Bat Sassy!
Your hero?
I will look at yours and smile... but then will give you a big (((HUG))) ~ "Olaf Style" ~ Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
You would appreciate my NY time. I got a picture with Olaf and I made Fara and gentle giant BF watch Frozen with me!! :heart:
Sassy! Huba Huba Huba, Grrrrrrreat ass...... Awe that's sad..... Awe Fara pretty please.
Nope. I promised her that I wouldn't post anything she wasn't comfortable with. She has already posted more than I expected her to. I'm comfortable already. She is still new to this. But I'll let you laugh at the visual of us in the kitchen of me trying to pose her to get her to pop her booty out :p She asked me how I do this. I told her I practice.. A lot. :eek:
That's a bat ass picture!

:kiss: Thank you dear!

..... But I'll let you laugh at the visual of us in the kitchen of me trying to pose her to get her to pop her booty out :p She asked me how I do this. I told her I practice.. A lot. :eek:

ROFLAMO, how cute is that, oh gawd I love that visual. ;)
Pop that Booty girl. :)

attachment.php
While I'm sorry not to get the opportunity to see Fara, I am DELIGHTED by the opportunity to see your absolutely divine ass, Sassy .. THANK YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back