Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say it’s either stupidity or jealousy on their part. I know I’d go to the mall more if it hosted shows like yours.

Could I talk you in to participating lol.

I always look forward to seeing your latest posts..Super sexy..:rose::rose:

Well thanks. I am sure you are looking forward to my eloquent and timeless stories, rants, and ramblng, right?

ok, so here is last night's outfit. enjoy part one of the fashion show lol.

I know I don't comment much, but you are truly a very sexy, beautiful and amazingly desirable woman. Thank you for sharing your fashion show.

last night's fashion show part 2

So arousing and sexy... is it wrong to lust for you? I hope not.

last nights fashion show part 3

I am just one of many, I know, but I think you are one of the most desirable and sexy women on here. Thank you so much for being a sexy exhibitionist ;)
:kiss:

I know I don't comment much, but you are truly a very sexy, beautiful and amazingly desirable woman. Thank you for sharing your fashion show.

So arousing and sexy... is it wrong to lust for you? I hope not.

I am just one of many, I know, but I think you are one of the most desirable and sexy women on here. Thank you so much for being a sexy exhibitionist ;)
:kiss:

Thank you. Feel free to comment more often if you wish, I rarely bite too hard. And no, lusting after me is not wrong, it is a compliment, which if truthful, is always a good thing. Actually, I am not against pretty little lies either. Glad you find me entertaining, there are so many awesome women here, and it is fun being one of them.

last part of last night's fashion show.

I restrained the girls some, to keep them under control lol

I am in a mood, so might do a fashion show today too. will not be near as fun though.

Thank you. Feel free to comment more often if you wish, I rarely bite too hard. And no, lusting after me is not wrong, it is a compliment, which if truthful, is always a good thing. Actually, I am not against pretty little lies either. Glad you find me entertaining, there are so many awesome women here, and it is fun being one of them.

I am definitely going to try and comment more, you definitely deserve all the appreciation for everything you have shared. The pictures and the stories ;)
I will continue to lust for you then, you are definitely a desirable, arousing and seductive woman. And yes, there are many awesome women here, of which you are definitely one of them. I consider you an absolute favourite of mine... take that how you will ;)

last part of last night's fashion show.

I restrained the girls some, to keep them under control lol

I am in a mood, so might do a fashion show today too. will not be near as fun though.

Definitely a fashion show that I would have loved to been present for... if not for the hubby character lol.
Look forward to whatever fashion your mood strikes today.
:rose::kiss:

so hot and stunning!

Thank you.

Your tush is so sexy and spankable! You are built for hours of pleasure

Mmm, how many hours ;)

I am definitely going to try and comment more, you definitely deserve all the appreciation for everything you have shared. The pictures and the stories ;)
I will continue to lust for you then, you are definitely a desirable, arousing and seductive woman. And yes, there are many awesome women here, of which you are definitely one of them. I consider you an absolute favourite of mine... take that how you will ;)

Definitely a fashion show that I would have loved to been present for... if not for the hubby character lol.
Look forward to whatever fashion your mood strikes today.
:rose::kiss:

Ah thanks. Well I always enjoy both back and forth banter and putting on a show lol. Today's fashion is way more plain.

You are so fucking hot!

Thank you.

I really like this mood!

I like these moods too.

So stunning and sexy

Thank you

Let my hands and mouth do that work!! Such a Hot ensemble of pics! :kiss:

Yes please, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back