The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

Well I'm glad we can say that, oh to take something at random, vases, say, they wouldn't need authenticating?

Well I'm glad we can say that, oh to take something at random, vases, say, they wouldn't need authenticating?

Do you really think that your creation would pass any authenticating? You are trying to pass it off as a Ming Dynasty vase, after all.

Me? Oh no, never. I mean it may superficially look like that...from a distance... but no. Not me. Would I?

“Hic! Oh God! Hic! You know nothing Phoo Ming! Hic! Great hen night with HGS warm up for June 30! Happy days everyone!”

Btw did Glag take us to 5K?

No no, not at all. Runs a finger round my collar. No need to mention our little talk to anyone now is there?

Nope. If it fools CG, then it fools him. It isn't as if you are the one that broke the vase. You were just trying to make things better.

Won't be able to hold up much of a conversation. Connections too slow. takes ages for pages to load or refresh.

I know. Wish there was something I could do to help it out. But I figured if you showed it was because you were bored. :)

Back