The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

Hi, I could use a couple of more hours, but the body wasn't willing to go back to sleep. How was your day?

I've been having that problem of late waking up naturally around 05:15, sometimes slightly earlier...

Still going to bed at the usual time, and been participating in more exercise (cycling to work).

But my day has been okay thanks, nothing too spectacular exciting (or tedious)

Hope you have an exciting day :)

LOL exciting? That was yesterday's trip to the garbage can. That is about as exciting as my life gets. Well, there are those couple of trips a month to the grocery store. :D

I must say that trying to take the high road, and despite sincere efforts at trying to convince myself, eating salad instead of pizza just doesn't make it.

::Cleaning up the remains of the Ming vase. The second to be broken in the past couple of months. Sighing at the wanton destruction of a priceless vase.::

Look what I got...

Proudly unveils something that vaguely looks like a vase.

I made it myself. You'd never tell the difference from that old thing.

Erm

Just don't lift it by the handles. They're errr...detatchable. It's a design feature. Yes. :nods:

Look what I got...

Proudly unveils something that vaguely looks like a vase.

I made it myself. You'd never tell the difference from that old thing.

Erm

Just don't lift it by the handles. They're errr...detatchable. It's a design feature. Yes. :nods:

Ummm... thanks, Chris. It isn't often that you make something. I am not sure CG won't realize his Ming vase is gone, but it is the thought that counts, right? :heart:

::Carefully places the object on the table where the Ming once sat.::

Good afternoon CPI. We ( a dozen of us) had a brilliant evening at the theatre. Best seats, free programme and a free download of the ‘cast recording’. Made us feel very special especially when the theatre owner came to see us to thank us for our service. We tried pointing out we only do our job but he wouldn’t hear of it.

SF, do you want an armed guard round the base?

Takes a seat on the chesterfield and lights a cigarette in a long holder. Coughs, forgetting he doesn't smoke.

Surgery completed in recovery and keeping an eye on the inn and you Chris.;)

Good afternoon CPI. We ( a dozen of us) had a brilliant evening at the theatre. Best seats, free programme and a free download of the ‘cast recording’. Made us feel very special especially when the theatre owner came to see us to thank us for our service. We tried pointing out we only do our job but he wouldn’t hear of it.

SF, do you want an armed guard round the base?

You are all special. I was going to say yes, but now that CG is out of surgery, I am less concerned that people will keep wrecking the place. But thanks for the offer. :)

Surgery completed in recovery and keeping an eye on the inn and you Chris.;)

Welcome back, CG, glad that all went well. :) ::Hugs::

Back