The Isolated Blurt Thread XV : This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't sign back up to netflix for james acaster's specials, but so far they're proving to be reason enough. love that silly fucker.

That av is sexy as sin! Wowser! * fans self*

Is it getting hot in this thread??

:D

Awww, thank you. I’m a little late on the response - things have just been so chaotic (in a good way) that I tend to pop on for a second and then run.

and now i'm trying to watch lost girl. it's more bearable than i remember, but i'm super bored and kind of horny so.... it's still silly shit, though. dyson being all werewolfy and threatening made me laugh because there was just so much cheese. i'm not sure if that's a plus or a minus.

anigif_enhanced-18009-1433197437-10.gif

and now i'm trying to watch lost girl. it's more bearable than i remember, but i'm super bored and kind of horny so.... it's still silly shit, though. dyson being all werewolfy and threatening made me laugh because there was just so much cheese. i'm not sure if that's a plus or a minus.

Cheese is always a plus.

I’ve been revisiting menus for an upcoming Lit dinner date, and I realized it’s been far too long since I have had aligot. I did make a decent version with cauliflower recently, though.

First, I look at the GeeBee page without signing in. That's a first pass to see threads started by the dimbulbs and nutters I have on iggy. That's a way to check if there are any which have even a remote possibility of being informative or the odd post by a member of the intelligent minority.

Then— and only then— I sign in so I can check new posts to threads to which I subscribe.

Cheese is always a plus.

I’ve been revisiting menus for an upcoming Lit dinner date, and I realized it’s been far too long since I have had aligot. I did make a decent version with cauliflower recently, though.

i had to google aligot to get the connection. also, there was a brief moment where i was pretty sure it said alligator, but i slept badly. these things happen.

First, I look at the GeeBee page without signing in. That's a first pass to see threads started by the dimbulbs and nutters I have on iggy. That's a way to check if there are any which have even a remote possibility of being informative or the odd post by a member of the intelligent minority.

Then— and only then— I sign in so I can check new posts to threads to which I subscribe.

Making sure there's no mongoloids to ruin your day, eh?

tumblr_mkfq4mvnzm1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

This right here is the best newspaper correction you will ever see.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back