Flash me!

attachment.php

Marvelous picture, but it would be so much nicer if my hand was under yours.

Thanks. I was feeling a little frisky at work so I snapped a quick "selfie". :cattail:

That explains all the sex I'm having... LOL Seriously, thank you. :kiss:
Funny how that works....you were frisky at work and snapped a quick selfie....and my Selfie quickly got to work being frisky! Please continue! hehe

Last edited:
Yes, mine seems to extend quite nicely and provides something easy to grip and becomes quite useful! You might like to try
I might indeed but I would need to see a preview. :devil:

Wow!

Clearly you handle your rum FAR better than I do Ms H. :kiss: All I remembered from that day was bad food, bad booze, great company, a wonderful dinner and a better desert. I doubt I could even have snapped a picture that day. ;) Even after you help with my selfie stick. :devil:

Cheers :kiss: :heart:
Are we talking about the dessert or THE dessert? ;):kiss: You showed a LOT of enthusiasm (via your selfie stick) on the balcony later that evening.

An interesting set of photos.
It was a beautiful day spent lounging by the ocean. I am glad you find them interesting...I know ya'll would rather see pictures from the goings on inside our room but we were too busy to grab a camera.

You can use my straw anytime you want...:devil:
Hmm. Is it a crazy straw or even a bendy straw? Those are my favorites.

Lovely vacation snaps.
Thank you Icy! I would love to take some vacation pics from the shores of Australia. :rose:

I doubt I could even have snapped a picture that day.

Well, maybe I did snap one or two...

attachment.php

Are we talking about the dessert or THE dessert? ;):kiss: You showed a LOT of enthusiasm (via your selfie stick) on the balcony later that evening.

...I know ya'll would rather see pictures from the goings on inside our room but we were too busy to grab a camera.

Well Ms I :kiss: since I was short an 's' in dessert maybe it was my elfie stick I used on the balcony? :confused: Not everyone on the trip was too busy inside the room but I'll keep those for myself.

Cheers :kiss: :heart:

Attachments

• Maybe I Did...jpg
    Maybe I Did...jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
hi

I have seen guys flash their privates in public to tease targeted viewers.

Flashbacks, flashbulbs, flash dance, flash a smile...just flash me.

Let's kick off this thread with a flashback to the very first erotic photo I took of myself about 2 1/2 years ago.

attachment.php

I love your style;)

Somehow the shower never quite cleans my dirty mind.

So you covered the O, G and B. Just need the red, yellow, indigo and violet for the full rainbow Ms I. :kiss: So green means horny and blue means sad. What does orange mean? Oh wait! It's the new black. ;) So orange means prison roleplay. :devil: Sweet!

Clean minds are boring. We like you just the way you are! :devil:

He's right Ms I. :kiss: We like you in greenscale, bluescale, orangescale and greyscale. :eek: Greyscale?!? You're infected and didn't tell me? Now I'm going to get all hard and stiff. Oh wait, that's normal around you. We're good!

Cheers

Back