👫 Men and Women who like conversation 3 🍿📞

SassySheDevil

Moody Roller Coaster
Okay I am home so let's try for number 3. I definitely would love to encourage more females to participate. I feel bad that a lot of the time I'm the only female that's participating.

I will try and continue this. Obviously changing the title so that both men and women feel comfortable coming in. Sometimes I truly like to have normal conversation. I get the this is a sex site. But as much as I can talk about sex, sometimes I just like normal conversation. Getting to know people. I have met some great people in all of the years that I have been here. And that is usually because they talk to me like a normal person and not just somebody they can use for some sexual gratification.

I hope this time around people will feel more comfortable coming in and talking and I look forward to getting to know more people.*:heart::heart:

This place has a fresh new feel to it doesn't it? Glad you started another. :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Wow. Amazing what a fresh coat of paint will do for a mood.

Or is that just the fumes? :D

I get a little nervous each time I do start a new one. But ultimately I like having a place to go.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Written conversations can be beautiful, I've seen letters written with a degree of penmanship that is amazing. Now it's all to often an emoticon or someone writing the words kiss or hugs where a simple sentence would mean more. I'm actively trying to write more or a sentence structured question or response. But it's ever so easy to shortcut the process.

I hope that your visit with your daughter and her friends recharged your spirits and made you feel all the happier for it. :rose:

I'm a scientist. Fumes bad.

Unless it's the smells of the burgers on the grill and my glass of whiskey lol
Well I was thinking another area, but yeah, lets go with that!! ;)
Whiskey... *barf* Drink all you want. I'll watch!!! :D
Written conversations can be beautiful, I've seen letters written with a degree of penmanship that is amazing. Now it's all to often an emoticon or someone writing the words kiss or hugs where a simple sentence would mean more. I'm actively trying to write more or a sentence structured question or response. But it's ever so easy to shortcut the process.

I hope that your visit with your daughter and her friends recharged your spirits and made you feel all the happier for it. :rose:

Well after a slight argument with my friend last night over her babysitting expectations. I am feeling better today.

I still want to go back though. I loved all those kids in the dorm. That little group of friends was so much fun. I'll have to try and edit this pic I got with one of the tall dudes. UGH! :heart:

If you have not seen "Cock blockers" you NEED to see it!! It is so funny! John Cena Butt chugging scene!!! Best ever!!! :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well I was thinking another area, but yeah, lets go with that!! ;)
Whiskey... *barf* Drink all you want. I'll watch!!! :D

Well after a slight argument with my friend last night over her babysitting expectations. I am feeling better today.

I still want to go back though. I loved all those kids in the dorm. That little group of friends was so much fun. I'll have to try and edit this pic I got with one of the tall dudes. UGH! :heart:

I suspected you were probably going to end up having to clear the air with your friend on that topic. Hopefully she'll stop being so demanding of you. I've had other friends who found it necessary to have similar conversations with family and friends over to frequent child sitting expectations.

I suspected you were probably going to end up having to clear the air with your friend on that topic. Hopefully she'll stop being so demanding of you. I've had other friends who found it necessary to have similar conversations with family and friends over to frequent child sitting expectations.

Well I'm going over early today so we can talk. She started sending me messages the day I left. A few more during, even posting on my husbands Facebook "tell her I'm willing to make trades" Where he just said "She's not coming home til Monday"

Then when I teased with my daughter that I was moving in, I said "I know I'm going to go home and she'll message before I've even gotten settled. She literally messaged when I parked my car. Didn't even have my bags in yet. So I flipped out.:mad:

I'll leave this for a few. It's funny as fuck, but I look horrible.

Last edited:
Well I'm going over early today so we can talk. She started sending me messages the day I left. A few more during, even posting on my husbands Facebook "tell her I'm willing to make trades" Where he just said "She's not coming home til Monday"

Then when I teased with my daughter that I was moving in, I said "I know I'm going to go home and she'll message before I've even gotten settled. She literally messaged when I parked my car. Didn't even have my bags in yet. So I flipped out.:mad:

Well I'll just say I've seen people's expectations and demands on friends and family create rifts with watching children and pets for them to often. When someone finally gets enough and has dropped enough hints about it becoming inconvenient there's eventually a laying down the law meeting. :(

SASSY!! NEW HOME!! COOL

BIG HUG

old borg fred

nice shirt:cool:

Give me a couple days to organize Fred and I'll send you some of the pictures. It was so much fun. From the back everyone just thought I was a student on campus lol

Good to see another page, Sassy! Nice to know there is a thread we can visit where we are loved unconditionally and appreciated for our conversation and our brains. I'm so tired of being treated like a piece of well aged prime rib......

Okay, maybe not tired of it at all, but I still love you thread!!!

:rose::kiss::heart:

Hey sassy. Added to my short list. Glad you started another thread
Thank you. I know you aren't on Lit as much anymore. :kiss:
Good to see another page, Sassy! Nice to know there is a thread we can visit where we are loved unconditionally and appreciated for our conversation and our brains. I'm so tired of being treated like a piece of well aged prime rib......

Okay, maybe not tired of it at all, but I still love you thread!!!

:rose::kiss::heart:

haha I just wanna use you for your voice!! Sheesh!!:heart:

I’m not much of anything anymore. I’m here daily but just not posting as much now. Need to find my groove again.

Duh! Posted on your old thread before I realized you had started a new one... oh well I am old so I can be forgiven I hope! Happy Tuesday!!!:rose:

I can wear a dress and pretend to be a woman if it helps with numbers?:rolleyes:

I’m not much of anything anymore. I’m here daily but just not posting as much now. Need to find my groove again.
I understand that. 🤗
Duh! Posted on your old thread before I realized you had started a new one... oh well I am old so I can be forgiven I hope! Happy Tuesday!!!:rose:

Lol I think I'd forgive you no matter how old you are. It's trying to be sunny today, so I'm kind of thinking of washing my car if its still warm when I get home.

Im so tired today though.

Give me a couple days to organize Fred and I'll send you some of the pictures. It was so much fun. From the back everyone just thought I was a student on campus lol

Sassy, great love to see. hmm ??? why you on lower step in pic? You could be student. Hope things are OK and safe, next door break in.

Some asshole tried to here, there are dozen asst-living homes ...well one has retired cop living in it... big gun and someone that knows how to use it. My place you go thru 2 doors to get inside and I have to buzz you thru or have code.

Big Hugs

old borg fred

ps:hard to write post with BS of 47... got my spelling as so bad... better now 45 minutes later

Back