Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so first, today, I actually have images, avatars, and signatures turned on. i normally don't as prying eyes are often in view of my phone and pc, but i am living recklessly today. It is very nice to see everyone in ways I don't normally see you.

Second, apparently God himself is visiting our office today. We had to clean, they planted friggin flowers in our garden and around our building. they finally got new umbrellas for our picnic tables in the smoking area, and I am required to look professional from the waist up, and at least not offensive from the waist down.

So I have my hair rolled as to not show the dyed areas. that is actually why I dye it this way. there was another woman with all purple hair, and occasionally she had to wear a wig. So yeah hair up. a frilly top, a blazer. then yup my jeans and loafers lol.

side note, I don't think i could button this blazer if my life depended on it. so yeah, I am wearing size 6 jeans, and not even close to buttoning a size 14 blazer. Justa why don't you wear more dresses, because I wear a size 6 bottom and a 16 or 18 top, you tell me what size to even begin looking. hell I don't even know what section to look in or type of store to look in.

anyway, here am i pretending to be something I am not.

and a titty shot because I don't pretend very well

and me more myself yesterday or was it monday, eh whatever. with my wild brown and pink hair being completely untamed and in what I shall admit is actually a pajama shirt.

Honestly Justa...I think you could make a grain sack look sexy!!! What a hottie! :rose::rose::devil:

and for today's rambles, a look in to my random thought processes

so like an hour ago I needed to see someone on the top floor, so went into our lobby to catch the elevator. In the lobby, there is a tv turned to a music station with the volume down. on the TV, I notice this really hot bitch, and the title of a song "kerosene". So I turn it up. First, I was disappointed to learn that it was not a remake of Big Black's "kerosene". Next, I was disappointed to learn that this bitch Miranda Lambert is a country singer. Yes, I am a poor example of a redneck Floridian as I do not listen to country. But I kept watching because she looked like a hot crazy ass bitch about to set something on fire, so I should give it a chance. Then they also showed some pictures of this Miranda chick on the side looking like a southern beauty queen. I found her totally less hot looking like a perfect beauty queen than I thought she was when she was looking like a crazy ass bitch. I don't even want to talk to the beauty queen, but I want to be good friends with the crazy ass bitch setting shit on fire. hum, what does that say about me? then, damn that gallon container holds a whole shit ton of kerosene, I want a never ending jug, and when is she actually going to set something on fire. then was a little let down by the fire scene, caught my elevator, had to go play Big Black's kerosene on my phone because yeah still a little let down by country in general. then decided I think I will have a bonfire for Easter because I want to set something on fire and haven't in a while

And that is how taking the elevator leads me to a holiday bonfire. welcome inside my head, it is a little scary.

and for today's rambles, a look in to my random thought processes

so like an hour ago I needed to see someone on the top floor, so went into our lobby to catch the elevator. In the lobby, there is a tv turned to a music station with the volume down. on the TV, I notice this really hot bitch, and the title of a song "kerosene". So I turn it up. First, I was disappointed to learn that it was not a remake of Big Black's "kerosene". Next, I was disappointed to learn that this bitch Miranda Lambert is a country singer. Yes, I am a poor example of a redneck Floridian as I do not listen to country. But I kept watching because she looked like a hot crazy ass bitch about to set something on fire, so I should give it a chance. Then they also showed some pictures of this Miranda chick on the side looking like a southern beauty queen. I found her totally less hot looking like a perfect beauty queen than I thought she was when she was looking like a crazy ass bitch. I don't even want to talk to the beauty queen, but I want to be good friends with the crazy ass bitch setting shit on fire. hum, what does that say about me? then, damn that gallon container holds a whole shit ton of kerosene, I want a never ending jug, and when is she actually going to set something on fire. then was a little let down by the fire scene, caught my elevator, had to go play Big Black's kerosene on my phone because yeah still a little let down by country in general. then decided I think I will have a bonfire for Easter because I want to set something on fire and haven't in a while

And that is how taking the elevator leads me to a holiday bonfire. welcome inside my head, it is a little scary.

First off today's country music is a sorry excuse for music at all. Secondly I think your attraction just says you are down to earth and prefer more realistic thing, I agree with you btw. And thirdly, I too have been craving fire! But I think it's because it's finally spring and bonfire weather plus outdoor fun times are cumming! Coming???

Won't be the first time I'm called a perv. I wear it with a badge of honor....LOL:D

lol, I feel ya. I myself find it very impressive when I am called one, because kind of unusual for a chick to be as much or move of a perv than the guys.

Picnic tables at the office? must be a classy place you work, and of course you will maintain the high standard, as long as you don't absentmindedly go into picture taking mode.

yeah concrete picnic tables are smokers corner. And yup totally maintaining the high standards today.

Honestly Justa...I think you could make a grain sack look sexy!!! What a hottie! :rose::rose::devil:

well thank you.

so first, today, I actually have images, avatars, and signatures turned on. i normally don't as prying eyes are often in view of my phone and pc, but i am living recklessly today. It is very nice to see everyone in ways I don't normally see you.

Second, apparently God himself is visiting our office today. We had to clean, they planted friggin flowers in our garden and around our building. they finally got new umbrellas for our picnic tables in the smoking area, and I am required to look professional from the waist up, and at least not offensive from the waist down.

So I have my hair rolled as to not show the dyed areas. that is actually why I dye it this way. there was another woman with all purple hair, and occasionally she had to wear a wig. So yeah hair up. a frilly top, a blazer. then yup my jeans and loafers lol.

side note, I don't think i could button this blazer if my life depended on it. so yeah, I am wearing size 6 jeans, and not even close to buttoning a size 14 blazer. Justa why don't you wear more dresses, because I wear a size 6 bottom and a 16 or 18 top, you tell me what size to even begin looking. hell I don't even know what section to look in or type of store to look in.

anyway, here am i pretending to be something I am not.
http://i.imgur.com/4BtUM4vm.jpg

and a titty shot because I don't pretend very well
http://i.imgur.com/tntPfOJm.jpg

and me more myself yesterday or was it monday, eh whatever. with my wild brown and pink hair being completely untamed and in what I shall admit is actually a pajama shirt.

http://i.imgur.com/6nSXc89m.jpg

Yep that jacket is about 2 sizes too small to fasten up over your superb tits.

I love your carefree attitude to dropping one or both tits out for all to see.

What scares me is I understand your thought process. Congrats on 100. Hot new pics.

lol. then you aren't right either haha. and thanks

First off today's country music is a sorry excuse for music at all. Secondly I think your attraction just says you are down to earth and prefer more realistic thing, I agree with you btw. And thirdly, I too have been craving fire! But I think it's because it's finally spring and bonfire weather plus outdoor fun times are cumming! Coming???

crazy ass bitches setting things on fire is more realistic than beauty queens. I like your friends lol.
and yes southerners do love their fires

Thank god!!! I'd like to see that list too!
lol. and my list is almost empty. half because I did and posted, other half because it is a mental list and i forgot.

Yep that jacket is about 2 sizes too small to fasten up over your superb tits.

I love your carefree attitude to dropping one or both tits out for all to see.

yes, me and buttons, it is a constant battle. but thank you.

crazy ass bitches setting things on fire is more realistic than beauty queens. I like your friends lol.

Lol you would get along with us I think!

lol. and my list is almost empty. half because I did and posted, other half because it is a mental list and i forgot.

I imagine you have done quite a bit of your "to do list" but I'm sure there's still some fun and exciting things on there you would like to accomplish!

I really would like to be invited to your next party... please!

actually I was a guest at that party ;)

I loved Big Black's Songs About Fucking album. That was my favorite.

ah yes, who could forget bad penny or precious thing or many of the others. of course, now we are really dating ourselves. Kerosene does have a special place in my heart though. As does their whole influence of the intertwining of american hardcore into the industrial rock movement. They paved the way for most of my favorite musicians. And technically, the first conversation I had with my husband was related to an industrial rock musician (I met him at a party in the early to mid 90s)

Lol you would get along with us I think!

I imagine you have done quite a bit of your "to do list" but I'm sure there's still some fun and exciting things on there you would like to accomplish!

oh there is my to do list and my bucket list. to do is things i plan to do in the next week or so, bucket is someday.

If not being right is wrong, then I don't want to be right. Yeah that's it.

oh it is way more fun being wrong.

actually I was a guest at that party ;)

ah yes, who could forget bad penny or precious thing or many of the others. of course, now we are really dating ourselves. Kerosene does have a special place in my heart though. As does their whole influence of the intertwining of american hardcore into the industrial rock movement. They paved the way for most of my favorite musicians. And technically, the first conversation I had with my husband was related to an industrial rock musician (I met him at a party in the early to mid 90s)

oh there is my to do list and my bucket list. to do is things i plan to do in the next week or so, bucket is someday.

oh it is way more fun being wrong.

Care to share some off the bucket list?

I was big into industrial music in the 90s. Every once in a while I'll go back and listen to Ministry, KMFDM, Die Krupps, and Leather Strip, but I'm more into chill music now.

I will confess that my music growth just kind of stopped in 2000s. I don't think there is anything newer than 2006 on my mp3 player. there is a lot of Guns and Roses, Rage Against the Machine, Nirvana, Lords Of Acid, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, Big Black, Linkin Park, a little bit of Ministry, Leather Strip, Pantera, White Zombie, Genitorturers, Garbage, Thrill Kill Cult etc etc. You get the idea. It is old, and generally angry, pervy or both. and then ...well there is my well kept secret that virtually no one knows because it so goes against my image....and that is my secret love of old Bon Jovi ballads. haha

Care to share some off the bucket list?

Well i assume you mean my sexual bucket list as this is lit. Um a redo of a 2 guys as I was pretty young the last time and it was awkward etc. another chick and a guy with full participation with all parties. full on sex in the air (plane, helicopter, I am not that picky), on a moving amusement park ride, moving motorcycle on the hood of a 6 figure car, fully completely restrained. and there are some others, some i am keeping to myself, some I just don't remember. I think I need to probably write it out rather than keep it in my head lol. But In all honesty I knocked off the majority of reasonable ones years ago, though there are still a couple left. I would say if a normal everyday person wrote up a sexual bucket list of 50 items, I probably have 48 or 49 crossed off.

Music

With a list like that, surely Metallica is in there somewhere. Although I admit they've gotten pretty commercial for a while

I will confess that my music growth just kind of stopped in 2000s. I don't think there is anything newer than 2006 on my mp3 player. there is a lot of Guns and Roses, Rage Against the Machine, Nirvana,

Well i assume you mean my sexual bucket list as this is lit. Um a redo of a 2 guys as I was pretty young the last time and it was awkward etc. another chick and a guy with full participation with all parties. full on sex in the air (plane, helicopter, I am not that picky), on a moving amusement park ride, moving motorcycle on the hood of a 6 figure car, fully completely restrained. and there are some others, some i am keeping to myself, some I just don't remember. I think I need to probably write it out rather than keep it in my head lol. But In all honesty I knocked off the majority of reasonable ones years ago, though there are still a couple left. I would say if a normal everyday person wrote up a sexual bucket list of 50 items, I probably have 48 or 49 crossed off.

Lol well I meant in general but sexual is always good! And it's nice to have a lot of experiences that most people only fantasize about! I'm surprised nothing much happens at work the way you flaunt yourself there! And only one experience with two men?

Lol well I meant in general but sexual is always good! And it's nice to have a lot of experiences that most people only fantasize about! I'm surprised nothing much happens at work the way you flaunt yourself there! And only one experience with two men?

well there i go assuming a sexual question when it as not. oh well. And seriously, geek invisibility and one of the guys. and yeah only one (obviously not counting observers), maybe I have lived somewhat of a sheltered life.

I like some of their work. I'm a little more old school metal myself

I have weird tastes lol.

Ewwww, that is indeed perverted ! :eek: :D :D
Oh well, I guess nobody is perfect. ;)

haha, yup you see why I keep that deep dark secret. Most people hide the crimes they have commited, the wrongs etc, I will share those, if you have a year to listen, but yup...my bon jovi music secret stays well buried.

Miranda Lambert is pretty decent. Musically, and otherwise.

Yeah, I don't know about the music, but fuck I'd be hitting on her if I saw her in a bar in a tank, torn jeans, and wild hair. And I am predominantly straight. Though yeah, put her in a red carpet look in a perfect dress, with perfect hair, and perfect makeup, I'd pass.

As for the music, idk about country. Maybe a really funny or really angry song could sway me. I will admit I hated rap until I heard Eminem's my fault. That was funny as shit and I found I liked a few of his songs.

Yeah, I don't know about the music, but fuck I'd be hitting on her if I saw her in a bar in a tank, torn jeans, and wild hair. And I am predominantly straight. Though yeah, put her in a red carpet look in a perfect dress, with perfect hair, and perfect makeup, I'd pass.

As for the music, idk about country. Maybe a really funny or really angry song could sway me. I will admit I hated rap until I heard Eminem's my fault. That was funny as shit and I found I liked a few of his songs.

Never really could get into country myself. I like Johnny cash but that's about it (cliche i know)

Never really could get into country myself. I like Johnny cash but that's about it (cliche i know)

to be honest, I never really listened much. actually I'm a little bitter about Johnny Cash. ok I am old enough to be my brothers' mother (if i was a teen mom). as such, they have picked on my music tastes as one does with someone that is basically a generation older, but a sibling. well one christmas, they started talking about this great new song by Johnny Cash. Yup, it was Hurt. So like bitches I have loved that song for 10 years, and yall bitched about that CD actually, and it was still better with Trent (yeah downward spiral was one of my favorite cds, so they would end up hearing it often) but yup still bitter my kid bros like johnny cash better than trent reznor. where did i go wrong?

and I am sure there are male country singers worth noting too. It is always fun to ride a cowboy. Not like you actually have to listen. Hum that is probably why someone had the country music channel on with the volume down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back