And it's Russia for the win!

They also organized anti-Trump demonstrations and supported Bernie Sanders as well.

The anti-Trump rallies were after the election.

Hey, they also organized pro Hillary rallies. Support Hillary. Save American Muslims. I guess it really is bs that they were trying to get Trump elected.

How’s the sanctions bill aimed to stop the Russians from continuing such activities coming along by the way?

Lol..

Hey maybe when Mueller is done investigating Trump they can FINALLY investigate the Clintons...

OH wait.. It's been done. :rolleyes:

You are actually unaware that The Clinton Foundation is the subject of an active FBI investigation? Really?

You also seem unaware of how much is known about those that were specifically not investigating Hillary, and specifically what they were caught saying about their non-investigation.

Do you actually read anything at all, or do you just tag along to yip at the back of the pack of those that you perceive to be on your team in any particular debate?

Last edited:
The anti-Trump rallies were after the election.

Hey, they also organized pro Hillary rallies. Support Hillary. Save American Muslims. I guess it really is bs that they were trying to get Trump elected.

How’s the sanctions bill aimed to stop the Russians from continuing such activities coming along by the way?

. . .and these Rooskies that "colluded" with Trump would do that to him before he was sworn in to do Putin's bidding, why?

I don't believe any of it. Our President said the Russians didn't interfere and he's never wrong.

And strongly supporting Bernie. Are you purposely not getting it? They wanted to disrupt more than they wanted to support/endorse.

A lot of it was specifically anti-Hillary because of her State Department interfering with and trying to delegitimize Russia's election. (Despite them paying to play) It was personal, but it had nothing to do with specifically Trump.

I was wondering how the RWCJ was going to spin the indictments. Have to admit, "the Russians were trying to elect Hillary, no matter what the evidence says" never occurred to me.

I love your ongoing obsession with all things American. It's such a shame you'll always be on the outside looking in.

The lengths they go to. It's both hilarious and pathetic.

I agree some of it was designed to undermine, or disrupt, as you say.

About those sanctions?

A lot of it was specifically anti-Hillary because of her State Department interfering with and trying to delegitimize Russia's election. (Despite them paying to play) It was personal, but it had nothing to do with specifically Trump.

I think that they were doing this before Hillary, but, then again, she really was the handwriting on the wall.

I don't believe any of it. Our President said the Russians didn't interfere and he's never wrong.

You could also look to the Fibbies that made it clear that they are NOT alleging any impact was made on the election.

The only people alleging that are the same ones who have been alleging that ever since Hillary's team decided to go with the Russian narrative a couple of days after the election to explain her loss. It was made up then; it's still fiction.

Nothing about this indictment changes any of that.

I agree some of it was designed to undermine, or disrupt, as you say.

About those sanctions?

I have no idea about "those sanctions," they are a different topic, unless, of course, you want to now turn to this as proof as a collusion and not part of power diplomacy by an actual President and not a candidate for the Presidency.

You could also look to the Fibbies that made it clear that they are NOT alleging any impact was made on the election.

The only people alleging that are the same ones who have been alleging that ever since Hillary's team decided to go with the Russian narrative a couple of days after the election to explain her loss. It was made up then; it's still fiction.

Nothing about this indictment changes any of that.

They're saying nothing in THIS INDICTMENT.

I think that they were doing this before Hillary, but, then again, she really was the handwriting on the wall.

I'm sure they have always had disinformation and destabilization campaigns going on inside the US for as long as we have been squabbling with them. I'm just saying they turn their attentions to Hillary after Hillary welched on her arrangement with Boris.

I need to see the timeline on when it became public knowledge that Hillary and Bill had received massive bribes from Russia because they thought that they were so clever about having that Foundation insulate them that they could get away with taking millions and no one would notice. I'm assuming that after that became public knowledge is when Hillary started needling the Russians to provide some cover for her bribery scandal.

It's also possible that she's so arrogant that she assumes you can take millions of quid and not give up the pro quo.

They're saying nothing in THIS INDICTMENT.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

There is a whole 'NUTHER group of Rooskies that were conspiring with Americans that WERE actually aware they were Russian and actively colluding with them.

Go ahead and hold your breath for that.

They are a corrupt couple. But, as I just said in another thread, they were tried, convicted and sentenced to private life. I'm willing to let go of them other than to point out that absolute and utter hypocrisy of the vast majority of the #MeToo movement.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

There is a whole 'NUTHER group of Rooskies that were conspiring with Americans that WERE actually aware they were Russian and actively colluding with them.

Go ahead and hold your breath for that.

You think this is the last indictment that's going to come from Mueller, do you?

Tiny straws are hard to hang on to, but the grasping is amusing.

you and Sean are both grasping at straws that there is some fictional second group of Russians about to be indicted who were involved with the Trump campaign. When the FBI says that no Americans were aware of the plot then that means that no one on the Trump campaign was involved. What with them being Americans and therefore falling into the broad category of all Americans, none of whom were aware the Russians were Russian.

do you want me to draw you a Venn diagram?

Absolutely nothing in this indictment support your narrative and you're just grasping not at straws but at nothing. There's literally not even a straw you can hang onto.

When the FBI says that no Americans were aware of the plot then that means that no one on the Trump campaign was involved.

The FBI has said nothing of the sort.

You think this is the last indictment that's going to come from Mueller, do you?

No. He'll eke out a process crime or two, but none of it will have anything to do with Russians.

Trump will pardon them, Mueller will pack up his circus tent and you lot will declare victory claiming the pardon was to prevent the "truth" about collusion with Russia coming out.

Despite the FBI not making any such allegation.

Last edited:

So?

It's not as if you're making any bold assertion other than some vague nebulous claim that the Trump Administration has done something wrong.

Go out on a limb big boy; make some claim about what actual crime you think was committed. Go ahead and be specific.

This oughta be easy for you with your vast knowledge of American statutes that you learned whilst earning your imaginary degree in the UK.

Back