WTF/FUNNY Gifs, Pics, & Videos: Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It needed the http://

tumblr_oyhjlsjsuE1vtr5i3o1_400.gif

And she is going to need a cast on that ankle. :eek:

Biggest horse in the world is 20 hands and 23 of an inch, weighing in at 2,600lbs.

1dcesEh.jpg

Last edited:

Seems you also hate English because even children know I should be capitalized.

Otherwise great racist post that you hate white people-even though you are one typical liberal self loathing or pretending it to be popular with other loser libs-and a great example of the liberal GB where no one will say this is racist because racism is okay against whites as is hate and violence. "all inclusive' means as long as you're not white or Christian and "tolerant'? Please.

Seems you also hate English because even children know I should be capitalized.

Otherwise great racist post that you hate white people-even though you are one typical liberal self loathing or pretending it to be popular with other loser libs-and a great example of the liberal GB where no one will say this is racist because racism is okay against whites as is hate and violence. "all inclusive' means as long as you're not white or Christian and "tolerant'? Please.

First: I'm not a liberal, leftist, or hate white people (last time I checked a mirror, I was still white).

Second: I did not make this. Found it on Reddit and since it definitely has a WTF vibe to it, I decided to post it here.

Third: I would have capitalized correctly...just saying.

Calista85, this is not me. I stole the picture. It's about Xmas suicide.

311119336_c8350e2a00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back