Save the TaTas!!! ver 2 Fuck you Breast Cancer!

drtshare

Literotica Guru
Save the TaTas!!!
attachment.php

DixiePrincess wrote this So...usually, when I get on Lit, I'm on here to be silly, or slutty or whatever...I want this thread to be a fun one, but I also want it to be a reminder to all the women out there, and men - to all of your wives, mothers, sisters, daughters & friends...FEEL YOUR BOOBIES!!! Check yourselves...get mammograms...take care of yourselves. Breast cancer isn't an "old lady's disease" it can affect any of us! We all enjoy getting on Lit and either looking at (and lusting over) the beautiful boobs here...or showing off the ones we have..all more reason to take care of them!!! So...here's the thread...SAVE THE TATAS!!!!

Post your boobs, your wife's boobs, your girlfriend's boobs...big ones, little ones, perky ones, flat ones, I don't care!!! Let's just celebrate our boobies!!!

It was a great thread and cause... still is!!

So started ver2 Ladies please share your TATAS and help SAVE THE TATAS!!!!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 20
In the spirit of celebrating breasts and looking after your health.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3462.jpg
    IMG_3462.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 11
With Icy I'll join in and say get checked. Mine are smaller, but examined and healthy in the pink.

Attachments

• seated nude on bed.jpg
    seated nude on bed.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:

With Icy I'll join in and say get checked. Mine are smaller, but examined and healthy in the pink.

Look at that, two of my favortite Lit Ladys getting Fred's new thread off to a great start.

Icy I enjoy celebrating breats and looking after my too! :kiss: Yet more things we have in common. Makes me wonder what else we might share? 🤔 I'm sure something will come to me or you or us. 😉 😈

Ms G you know what everyone says "Size doesn't matter". :rose: If you're in need of a check I've seen all the PSAs and I'm pretty sure I can help you out. :) Oh wait! I forgot your motto. :eek: In that case I'm glad you're in the pink.

Cheers

I don't have anything new, but in support of this thread and boobs everywhere!!

It's important to get yourself checked ladies!! :heart:

Attachments

• boobs.jpg
    boobs.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 18

attachment.php

Here's to good health from check-ups and to your healthy sense of your sexiness: Three lovely ladies, two beautiful breasts apiece, and one lover I'm lucky to have to call my own.:heart::heart::heart:

I missed that pic. Thanks for sharing it in a good cause.

Look at that, two of my favortite Lit Ladys getting Fred's new thread off to a great start.

Ms G you know what everyone says "Size doesn't matter". :rose: If you're in need of a check I've seen all the PSAs and I'm pretty sure I can help you out. :) Oh wait! I forgot your motto. :eek: In that case I'm glad you're in the pink.

Cheers

Glad you count me as a favorite. Thanks.

Here's to good health from check-ups and to your healthy sense of your sexiness: Three lovely ladies, two beautiful breasts apiece, and one lover I'm lucky to have to call my own.:heart::heart::heart:

And I a lucky one too.

YES!

Beautiful.

Thank you for saying so.

Heres in support of healthy boobies across the globe. Self exams and mamograms could be a matter of life...or death! Keep those boobies healthy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 4
Wow ladies. Maybe we should make this a fundraiser. Charge per view.

Pretty Ms, I'm happy you have joined in. Yes, every lady need to check monthly and follow what exams and tests their doctor orders. Your size is special for you, need to keep them healthy in the pink.
attachment.php

Thank you for sharing

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Last edited:

Sexy talikat, Yes that is the message of this thread. "It's important to get yourself checked ladies!!"
attachment.php

Thank you for sharing

hugs:kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Here you go Fred. :kiss:

attachment.php

Gorgeous Sassy, just so you know I restarted thread Save the TaTas!!! ver 2 Fuck you Breast Cancer! as a way to support and remind ladies to get checked. And because of that... SORRY EVERYONE NO INDEX THIS TIME.

Thank you for sharing

hugs:kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Heres in support of healthy boobies across the globe. Self exams and mamograms could be a matter of life...or death! Keep those boobies healthy!

Lovely Lady, Yes keep them healthy.

attachment.php

Thank you for sharing

hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Great job lady's thanks for this tread ... get them checked lady's

Sweet Ladies,

This is a wonderful idea.. and something that need to be done all the time ...not just one month out of the year.. every month so I hope it will be a on going thread,

Self exams and mamograms could be a matter of life...or death!

I have known to many friends /love ones to get breast cancer or lost them... FUCK YOU CANCER!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

:rose:

old borg fred

Back