Lit women getting NAKED

So there's this thread, lit men getting naked. This thread is inspired from that and I give credits to @saasyshedevil for the idea.

That thread is doing great and i would highly recommend you to participate or appreciate the ones that are posting there.

Similarly lit women please do share your best naked pictures in here. It could be completely naked/semi naked/stripping and so on. And we all will definitely appreciate the beauties we got here.

It looks like this is your 6th AMPIC thread geared toward getting women here to post their pictures in it. But you're mostly rehashing other threads. And you're doing the same in Personals. Overwhelmingly the most successful AMPIC threads are those created by women or the threads created by women that Lit men have taken over when they were closed or deleted. I do wish you luck but what you're doing is a hit or miss mostly duplicate swing at the ball here.

Unfortunately, women don't tend to do the "get naked" thing as easily as men. Men enjoy getting naked and tend to assume that is all the sexiness they have to offer (in many cases)
While I am glad the men getting naked thread is doing well. I mostly created it so men would stop posting their nakedness in the clothed threads simply because they felt that being naked was sexier than clothes.
Women will often get naked in their own threads or like tnman said. In comfort of threads that women made (because they feel safer) I can count on one hand how many times I've posted a fully naked pic.
I hope that those who are more comfortable will contribute though.

It looks like this is your 6th AMPIC thread geared toward getting women here to post their pictures in it. But you're mostly rehashing other threads. And you're doing the same in Personals. Overwhelmingly the most successful AMPIC threads are those created by women or the threads created by women that Lit men have taken over when they were closed or deleted. I do wish you luck but what you're doing is a hit or miss mostly duplicate swing at the ball here.
This. Every time I look at the time line there is a new one of these.

"Ladies, show you butt"

"Ladies, show your left nipple"

"Ladies, do a selfie playing Twister"

It comes off as a little needy.

Last edited:
Sassy, sorry for stealing your idea and altering it. I tried my best to credit you as much as possible. If you think this is not the right thing to do, I'm willing to remove the thread. If i have offended anyone or if I'm spreading any sort of negativity, I'm sorry for that. That's not my intention. I also agree I'm a little greedy and again sorry for coming out this desperate. Just want to spread love and positivity amoung the community. Do lemme know if there are any suggestions. Feel free to PM me and let me know all the things necessary in detail if you are willing to.

Same goes with everyone, feel free to PM me and inform me if something is wrong.
No need to apologize. I have no issues at all with the spin offs. I just meant to warn you that threads don't often do as well when men start them asking women to get naked. Like I said. I do hope you will get some attention. I haven't taken any new pictures in a while (besides the underwear stuff I've posted) Or I would contribute. Not full body of course.

Well I just thought it would be a good chance to replicate the thread that's started by Sassy. That's the reason why I even gave credits to her. I'm not just stealing ideas. This is just to encourage women who feel shy to share their pictures. I'm trying to keep this thread as positive as possible so that whoever posts would feel confident enough about their bodies or how they look. I agree that it's a bit greedy, honestly I'm a little. I don't deny that. Well who's not ? Everyone are in one case or the other. But I'm sorry if this thread is creating any sort of negativity in the LIT users. I'm just encouraging people to post and feel confident enough about themselves. That's the whole motto. As well as the greedy part. That's not just the motto alone. It's paired with something good that I want to spread.

If you still feel this is against the AMPIC guidelines I would be willing to remove this thread. I always respect all users here and their opinions. If something is offending someone I would like to definitely help in reducing that.
Here's the thing, you haven't broken any Lit rules with this but you have become a bit pesty with this deluge of repetitive pic request threads targeting the women here. Those very women have since explained to you how off-putting these pic thread requests are. Just slow down, interact with everyone and go with the flow. And how you being a little has anything at all to do with these pic thread requests here is a mystery to me. You can hang out in the BDSM threads and get all of that you want.

But it’s something that keeps happening and OP isn’t understanding why nobody is complying with his repeated requests.
Sometimes it just doesn’t hurt to let things 🐝 , pun intended. Starting threads is a to each their own kinda function of the site. Kinda like kinks. Thread shaming isn’t actually a thing , yet.

It’s a choice to open one , read it or post in it.

Unfortunately, women don't tend to do the "get naked" thing as easily as men. Men enjoy getting naked and tend to assume that is all the sexiness they have to offer (in many cases)
While I am glad the men getting naked thread is doing well. I mostly created it so men would stop posting their nakedness in the clothed threads simply because they felt that being naked was sexier than clothes.
Women will often get naked in their own threads or like tnman said. In comfort of threads that women made (because they feel safer) I can count on one hand how many times I've posted a fully naked pic.
I hope that those who are more comfortable will contribute though.
So you mean ya'll aren't actually getting turned on seeing us naked? That explains why my pics got little to no feedback. Fucking lame

So you mean ya'll aren't actually getting turned on seeing us naked? That explains why my pics got little to no feedback. Fucking lame
I'm sure in the history of Lit, there are women who get turned on by pictures from naked men.. but I'd say a guy in a well-tailored suit gets more attention than a stranger's junk, unless the stranger also happens to be an Adonis and it's Thirsty Thursday ;)

I've popped in that thread enough to know that plenty of women appreciate the pictures. Myself. I have little interest in random nakedness. I can appreciate the sexiness that can come with it which is why I spend so much time in the sexy men thread. I like effort. I like it when someone takes the time to try and take a good picture. It does nothing for me for someone to just whip his pants down and snap a picture. Unlike guys (most guys) I think there are far sexier things to men than just their dick. Ask a guy to post a sexy picture and many of them will snap a picture of their dick.
No matter how many times women have posted over the years about the things they find sexy. 7out of 10 guys (I gave it a better score because some are now understanding this.) will post their dick. -But again. Effort can make a dick look good too. Give me a full body shot where he took time to take a good picture and.. Yeah!

Women have spoken up many times to say they like things like hands, and forearms, and legs and all the other body parts.

Give me someone I am interested in, close with, friends with and their dick will have more appeal to me.

I do pop in once in a while and I appreciate the vulnerability it takes for guys to put themselves out there. I am happy the thread is doing well, and I see plenty of women popping in there to appreciate it as well.

I'm sure in the history of Lit, there are women who get turned on by pictures from naked men.. but I'd say a guy in a well-tailored suit gets more attention than a stranger's junk, unless the stranger also happens to be an Adonis and it's Thirsty Thursday ;)
This is true. I prefer strangers to be clothed. I like well-fitting clothes on men. Give me jeans and a white t shirt and UGH!!! Such a big weakness.

Umm... ok... OP wanted Lit women to post eye candy naked pics for him, several of us had comments about it. Now some dude posts a naked shower pic. This place is too far-fetched to believe.

Umm... ok... OP wanted Lit women to post eye candy naked pics for him, several of us had comments about it. Now some dude posts a naked shower pic. This place is too far-fetched to believe.
He is very upfront about being "willing to share". 😁

SassySheDevil, we posted my husband's most recent nude image in Lit men getting naked. We go skinny dipping to celebrate New year each year, it is a long tradition for us. Here is a picture of me , not cropped as I am not brave enough to show my face partly due to work, you can see a Sydney Harbour Ferry in the background ; happy new year to all

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 1,200
SassySheDevil, we posted my husband's most recent nude image in Lit men getting naked. We go skinny dipping to celebrate New year each year, it is a long tradition for us. Here is a picture of me , not cropped as I am not brave enough to show my face partly due to work, you can see a Sydney Harbour Ferry in the background ; happy new year to all
Simply lovely.

Natural... beautiful... sexy!

I wish wife and I had a tradition like that.... awesome!

Good for you both. Sounds like one sexy, real couple.. love it!

at my husband's request he has asked me to post again, hopefully to encourage more women of Lit to become active in this thread;
these were taken at a public beach midweek prior to school holidays, the surfies gave me a whistle , so my nudity must have made someone's day

It would be sad to let this thread die as the men's equivalent always receive posts.

Attachments

• skinny dip a.jpg
    skinny dip a.jpg
    1,004.4 KB · Views: 609
  • Skinny dip b.jpg
    Skinny dip b.jpg
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 600
  • skinny dip c.jpg
    skinny dip c.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
at my husband's request he has asked me to post again, hopefully to encourage more women of Lit to become active in this thread;
these were taken at a public beach midweek prior to school holidays, the surfies gave me a whistle , so my nudity must have made someone's day

It would be sad to let this tread die as the men's equivalent always receive posts.
Nice, thanks for keeping the thread alive. Sexy, Hot photo's

It would be sad to let this tread die as the men's equivalent always receive posts.
Damn that's a beautiful view... so wish I was at that beach, I'd whistle if that's what it took to encourage you to stay naked. Damn sexy lady! LOVE to see lots more!!! Agreed, be a shame to see this thread die.

Back