My wife did it again!!

I'm wondering if you might have more luck with a different guy for that. It sounds like she's ready.

She seems happy to keep Roger to herself. And ongoing. Maybe she doesn't want to risk that by changing the dynamic.

Are you ready to tell her what you want? She's told you she loves his big cock. I think you need to reply that you love that, and that you want to watch it fuck her tight little pussy.

For sure, Mrs. Screwher is well aware of my desires to watch Roger have sex with her. As well that I'm excited that she's taking such a member.

What you said about keeping Roger for herself is a possibility. That is something I can ultimately accept. I'm patient. I can wait for another guy. I just want to see my wife getting laid. But with Roger I'd like some kind of inclusion. One particular scenario I've thought of is them having their sex at our house. With me home of course. He can spend the evening with us. Then when they're ready they can go up to our bedroom and close the door. They can fuck all night privately in our marital bed.

For sure, Mrs. Screwher is well aware of my desires to watch Roger have sex with her. As well that I'm excited that she's taking such a member.

What you said about keeping Roger for herself is a possibility. That is something I can ultimately accept. I'm patient. I can wait for another guy. I just want to see my wife getting laid. But with Roger I'd like some kind of inclusion. One particular scenario I've thought of is them having their sex at our house. With me home of course. He can spend the evening with us. Then when they're ready they can go up to our bedroom and close the door. They can fuck all night privately in our marital bed.

THAT would be friggin HOT:devil:

So I presume when you say that you want to see your wife getting laid, that you're okay with not participating? In which case, I'm interested in hearing what it is that particularly turns you on. Watching another guys cock sink into her? Watching her orgasm with someone else? Or maybe having her looking into your eyes as he does it?

So I presume when you say that you want to see your wife getting laid, that you're okay with not participating? In which case, I'm interested in hearing what it is that particularly turns you on. Watching another guys cock sink into her? Watching her orgasm with someone else? Or maybe having her looking into your eyes as he does it?

Yes. I have no desire in participating in any threesome with another man. And all of the above on your points. It started just as a desire for my wife to have sex with another man again. Then as I thought about it the more it turned me on thinking about watching.

Yes. I have no desire in participating in any threesome with another man. And all of the above on your points. It started just as a desire for my wife to have sex with another man again. Then as I thought about it the more it turned me on thinking about watching.

Its interesting that its changed over time, although it makes sense that you're not interested in a threesome.

At what point would you want to step in though? Part way through their session, where you get to reclaim your wife while he watches? Or would you prefer to wait until they're done, and she's sweaty and disheveled and possibly coated in his cum, and you get to have her for yourself as you both talk about how it felt as you watched her get laid?

Its interesting that its changed over time, although it makes sense that you're not interested in a threesome.

At what point would you want to step in though? Part way through their session, where you get to reclaim your wife while he watches? Or would you prefer to wait until they're done, and she's sweaty and disheveled and possibly coated in his cum, and you get to have her for yourself as you both talk about how it felt as you watched her get laid?

I'd wait until Roger was completely done with her. After he left then I'd reclaim my wife.

Can your wife take Rogers cock all the way down her throat?

Does he use a condom when fucking her?

Would she be willing to let you listen over the phone while she gets fucked?

Can your wife take Rogers cock all the way down her throat?

Does he use a condom when fucking her?

Would she be willing to let you listen over the phone while she gets fucked?

No, she can't deep throat a cock. Especially Roger's big cock. But she is an excellent cocksucker nonetheless. That I can attest to. I'm sure he'd say the same.

Unfortunately condoms are what I call a "necessary evil" right now. Mrs. Screwher has been "fixed" for many years now. But that doesn't stop STDs. I'm waiting for her to take that lover that we 100% trust to clean. That way he can take her bareback.

I think that's doable. We've been doing this hotwifing for almost a year now.

*Update*

Well this is an awesome thing to wake up to.

Last night I went out with buddies for a night of wine, women and song. I just woke up to Mrs. Screwher telling me that while I was out arrangements were made for her to go visit Roger this afternoon. In other words, last night Roger called her up and wants her to come over so he can fuck her!

So I'm already quite excited! I've got that oh so welcome feeling surging through me knowing that soon my wife's going to be in his bed again! To think we had nothing on tap today. It was just going to be a lazy, relaxing Sunday. Now it's going to be anything but!

*Update*

Last night I went out with buddies for a night of wine, women and song. I just woke up to Mrs. Screwher telling me that while I was out arrangements were made for her to go visit Roger this afternoon. In other words, last night Roger called her up and wants her to come over so he can fuck her!

So I'm already quite excited! I've got that oh so welcome feeling surging through me knowing that soon my wife's going to be in his bed again! To think we had nothing on tap today. It was just going to be a lazy, relaxing Sunday. Now it's going to be anything but!

Great news. Happy Sunday to you and Mrs Screwher.

*Update*

Just a thought: you sure it wasn't that she called him? Husband out having a good time with his buddies, sexed up woman stuck at home alone, 'Ooh I wonder what Roger's up to ...'?? ;)

Just a thought: you sure it wasn't that she called him? Husband out having a good time with his buddies, sexed up woman stuck at home alone, 'Ooh I wonder what Roger's up to ...'?? ;)

That could very well be true. I can see it happening.

That could very well be true. I can see it happening.

Fantastic if she did initiate today's hot session. Means she's getting more confident and hungry for a good hot sex session with someone other than her husband. Win all round

*Update*

Great, I'm sure you all will be enjoying the day, and then more so after she gets home

* Update*

Mrs. Screwher left for evening of sexual merriment a few minutes ago. Earlier today I got a PM from a gentleman here wondering about they the panties she chose to wear. A sexy pair of red with white polka dots with a white lacey bra. Not a total match but it's hot to see she put some thought into enticing him. When I saw what awaited him I thought I was going to have a heart attack. All I could think is "He's going to be pulling those off her soon. And they'll be sitting on his bedroom floor near his bed!" Once again I'm expecting another night of being fully erect, my heart pounding (as it is now) and the angst of knowing my loving wifey is getting royally fucked by another man that knows how to fuck her royally!

I'll be sure to update whatever I can.

Sorry turns out he called her. Their "relationship" is basically to the point of he calls her whenever he wants to get laid.

*Update*

Just heard from my darling wifey. She's going to be on her way soon. She doesn't want to be too late again. Thank god! I'm ready to burst here!!

*Update*

Just heard from my darling wifey. She's going to be on her way soon. She doesn't want to be too late again. Thank god! I'm ready to burst here!!

This was an hour and half ago...whats happened since???

;););)
I love it when Screwher goes off-line after updating like this. "whats happened"? - The guy's been mauling his hot woman and thrusting his bursting pleasure pole in where there's already been lots of licking and man-meat-in-balls-deep - that's what's happened! :D

*Update*

When Mrs. Screwher arrived home our "reclaiming" session was shorter but sweet. Details of her time there were sparce this time as I was so wound up I was pretty much pulling her clothes in our living room. Again she was minus her sexy bra and panties. I had to Know about Rogers reaction.
"He loved them. But really they weren't on me very long". That's actually what I wanted to hear.

We made our way upstairs and got busy. She told me how they started with "the usual". I find it kind of amusing that "the usual" is her sucking his cock and him licking her pussy. Probably sooner than she would've liked, I slid my cock into her. I started with the talk I love so much between us during these moments. But she was accommodating:
"Yes his big cock felt so good!"
"I love it when he fucks me!"
"Can't wait til we do it again"
Wasn't long after that I blew up in her!

Thanks to everyone for reading this and taking such an interest. Especially those guys that I chatted with throughout the evening.

*Update*

When Mrs. Screwher arrived home our "reclaiming" session was shorter but sweet. Details of her time there were sparce this time as I was so wound up I was pretty much pulling her clothes in our living room. Again she was minus her sexy bra and panties. I had to Know about Rogers reaction.
"He loved them. But really they weren't on me very long". That's actually what I wanted to hear.

We made our way upstairs and got busy. She told me how they started with "the usual". I find it kind of amusing that "the usual" is her sucking his cock and him licking her pussy. Probably sooner than she would've liked, I slid my cock into her. I started with the talk I love so much between us during these moments. But she was accommodating:
"Yes his big cock felt so good!"
"I love it when he fucks me!"
"Can't wait til we do it again"
Wasn't long after that I blew up in her!

Thanks to everyone for reading this and taking such an interest. Especially those guys that I chatted with throughout the evening.

Thanks for the update. Good stuff!

Back